Heart ache

• I have been intensely attracted to this man at work. My heart races when I see him. I know he has a strong attraction to me. Last year I found out that he was dating someone, on the unders, at the same work place, while he was showing interest in me. This made me mad and I was disillusioned. I withdrew and the whole situation became awkward. We have not said anything to eachother or even acknowledged our attraction. I have been playing it safe. He has been secretive. I just found out that he is now officially with the other person. I think he tried to play me. I am still attracted and dont know what to do. He keeps looking in my eyes everytime I pass by. What can I do? move on? I have been so terrified of saying something....

• I'm not an expert but in my opinion it looks like you should move on. He wasn't only dating someone else whilst flirting with you but now he has gone official with the other person. Do you really want to get in the middle? Normally i'd say to talk to him but not sure if that is a great idea provided you work together. Might make things even more difficult especially if the other person too works there.

• Thank you redgemini. This is painful but I have to accept. Being at work, I see both of them, unavoidable. She is trying to extend or being friendly with me. ..

• Hi phantom,

Just my two cents worth-- sounds like he picked. It hurts I know-- trust me I know. Sounds like with all the looks he is trying for two things #1. an ego boost and #2. he's trying to keep the door open just in case things don't work out with the one he's with now.

"She is trying to extend or being friendly with me. .."

Ever hear the expression-- "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" ? I think that may sum that right up.

Good luck hun.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Help! I need more advice on this issue... I cant believe it has been 6 months since all of the above transpired. Now here I am in June, and the same man seems to be coming on to me. Looks like they are on a break or split up... I dont have the information. what should I do.. once again I dont have any direct information. Should I stay away from the mess ? or get clarification from him about his advances. I am still attracted to him.