What's your superpower?

• ILoveFlipper, your superpowers are a capacity to turn your dreams and ideas into practical applications, a brilliant mind, realism, originality, vision, inspiration, helpfulness, and spirituality.

Your Krytonite is a need for constant stimulation, a lack of peacefulness, fixed rigid 'stuck-in-a-rut' thinking, judgmental attitudes, overly pragmatic, blaming others, a need for control, and negativity.

Now go and fight evil!

• Hello! My bday is July 22, 1969 at 4.56 AM in Flint, MI. Thank you!

• thankyou captain that was quite cool 😃

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• Coco722, your superpowers are practicality, initiative, dynamism, nurturing, spirituality, generosity, helpfulness, strength, willpower, and eccentricity/originality.

Your Kryptonite is rigidity, literal-mindedness, depression, negativity, fear of your own wilder side/ discomfort with who you are, moodiness, a need to be in control, blaming others, and being overly judgmental.

Now fly to people's aid!

• Hi captain I wanted to see if you could tell me my super powers. My DOB is 5/17/1987 thank you so much

• Hello! My b-day is Dec 11, 1983 at 5:16 PM in Niskayuna, NY. Thanks so much.

~Natasha

• hello captain my dates are 14th october 1951

would be grateful for your insight

kind regards to you

• HEY! would like to know my superpowers also!! 9-14-1958, Thanks!

• Taurusbaby22, your superpowers are curiosity, sensuousness, charm, frankness, dynamism, a desire for order, emotional sensitivity, and creativity.

Your Kryptonite is being critical of self and others (usually caused by overly critical parent), insecurity, stress, inability to let go of people and old hurts, narrow-mindedness, perfectionism, and a lack of play/fun/relaxation.

Now go and do good!

• Cuteaspie25, your superpowers are vision, talent, passion, innovation, cleverness, originality, high standards, integrity, and generosity.

Your Kryptonite is a need to be accepted, a tendency to take yourself too seriously, attention-seeking, insecurity, allowing others to judge your own worthiness, extravagance/negative beliefs about money, difficulty in expressing yourself, and defensiveness/aggression.

Now fly off and save the world!

• Astrablue, your superpowers are charisma, creativity, leadership ability, devotion, practicality, spirituality, discrimination, analytical ability, and humility.

Your Kryptonite is a fear of what you can't control, too many interests - scattered focus, overcritical, demanding, wanting others to do things your way, limiting yourself/a need for a structured life of routine, stubbornness, and stress.

Now go and fight evil!

• Light-en-dark, your superpowers are communicative and evaluative abilities, idealism, authority, diplomacy, positivity, wisdom, unique skills/expertise, and a pioneering spirit.

Your Kryptonite is the need for others/dependency, details prone, lack of tolerance or empathy, thinking you know what's good for everyone, inability to let go of problematic companions or sycophants, ruthlessness, self-pity, and withholding information.

Now go and do good!

• That is definitley me. Thank you so much 😃

• woot woot! That i will, right along with my own evils, Thanks!

• Thanks Captian!

• wow!!!!!

thats me too a tee! captain its eerie ,

thanks so much mate i appreciate it

kind regards

astra

• Hi Captain

My DOB is 2/19/86. You always have the best ideas for readings.

Thanks for your time.

• Nena1986, your superpowers are charisma, formidability, insight, magnetism, sensitivity, ambition, compassion, vision, and psychic ability.

Your Kryptonite is a need to win, mercenary tendencies, addictiveness, self-doubt, power urges, lack of self-love, belligerance, overly dramatic/over-reacting, and failing to realise that the cause of your suffering is all in your mind.

Now go and spread positivity!

• Hello! 🙂

My dob is December 18, 1984. What would my strengths - "super powers" be,as well as my weakness? Thank you very much for your time.

• Sagibaby, your superpowers are steadiness, charm, dignity, resourcefulness, purity/innocence, determination, a born psychologist (good at understanding the human condition and its capacity for good and evil), naturalness, and a sense of and sharing of enchantment.

Your Kryptonite is rebelliousness/bravado, over-sensitivity to crtiticism, repression, closed-ness, artfulness, lack of fun and spontaneity, a fear of being yourself, feelings of being unlovable, controlling, and a fear of confronting personal issues.

Now go and fly free!