What's your superpower?

• Folckert, your superpowers are a great capacity for wonder and spontaneity, dynamism, courage, idealistic vision, hardiness, supportive of others, an heroic temperament, tremendous concentration and focus, a craftsmanlike approach to any situation, and diligence.

Your Kryptonite is hanging onto childhood issues, a restrictive upbringing, a tendency to hang onto negative people/habits/attitudes/possessions, a misplaced sense of responsibility/living up to what you think is 'adult' behaviour, a lack of self-awareness and objectivity, replacing overbearing parents with overbearing professional people, and pride.

Now go and do good!

• very good! youre right, its all true.!

thnks, Captain!

• 02/22/1991.

This seems interesting...

• Texture, your superpowers are ambition, sensitivity, diligence, the ability to reinvent yourself, persistence, persuasiveness, idealism, intensity, observation, creative vision, and intuition.

Your Kryptonite is talking over others and not listening to them, a 'jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none', lack of objectivity, emotional extremes, unrealistic expectations, pessimism, workaholism, insecurity, solitariness, and domineering attitudes.

Now go and fight evil!

• Captain, thanks for doing things like this for people.

My birthdate is February 19th, 1994 Memphis, TN. 11:14 AM

• Piscesgirl4life, your superpowers are ambition, passion, originality, intelligence, inspiration, vision, sensitivity, dynamism, a desire for reform, and courage.

Your Kryptonite is personal touchiness, having a chip on your shoulder, rebellion, impatience, aggressiveness, lack of commitment, psychological barriers - following crippling traditions or believing in outworn myths, and unsettled energies.

Now go and do good!

• Captain, you're right. I will try my best to overcome my weaknesses. Thank you!

• Captain, for my Kryptonite, can you go into detail with what personal touchiness, having a chip on my shoulder, unsettled energies, and following crippling traditions or believing in outworn myths exactly means for me?

And what are my psychological barriers?

• Captain, your so awesome! June 23,1974;-)

• Piscesgirl4life, think about it. Those are your psychological barriers.

• Mellove, your superpowers are devotion, creativity, formidable imagination, intuition, romanticism, verbal and communicative talents, intelligence, and technical proficiency.

Your Kryptonite is shyness, a tendency to makebelieve/viewing the world through rose-coloured glasses, a lack of self-direction and discipline, fear of criticism, restlessness, and a need for recognition.

Now go and fight evil everywhere!

• Lol. Will do. If I may say so Captain, your superpower is bringing hope and enlightenment to the masses. Your kindness and generousity are only outshined by your humbleness and grace. Thank you for being you

• hello captain , my birth date is 15 november 1983

thank you

• Nashira, your superpowers are charm, negotiation, originality, inspiration, diplomacy, organizational ability, innovation, passion, and mental agilty.

Your Kryptonite is emotional manipulation, a deep seated hurt over not fitting in, a need to be accepted, choosing a too comfortable or overly conventional lifestyle, aggression, overly self-sufficient to the point of cutting off those who would support you, loneliness, and cyncism.

Now go and do good!

• i can deffinately see some things back in myself, specifically about not fitting in and a need to be accepted, im always worried about what other people think of me, and feel like they dont understand me or the way i think about certain things. Now ill try to find those superpowers and put them to good use 🙂 thanks capt

• Hi Captain If your still doing these can you please tell me what my super powers are? 🙂 My DOB is December 21, 1973. Thank you. Sending you lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• 333Tanya, your superpowers are independence, seriousness, sturdiness, prophecy, intuition, charisma, warmth, spirituality, empathy, imagination, and a romantic disposition.

Your Kryptonite is depression, isolation/antisocial behaviour or shyness, lack of self-confidence, not sharing your insights with others, selfishness, frustration, fatalism and self-pity.

Now go and fight evil!

• im very interesting in what superpowers i have captain 😃

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn:) X

• salute

O' Captain, My Captain!

Our nemesis draws nearer, and the team needs me!

What are my Superpowers and my Kryptonite? - I was born January 26th, 1988.

Thank You 🙂

• RebeccaAnn, your superpowers are poise, sensitivity, passion, insight, free-thinking, determination, intelligence, financial and business astuteness, and a career-orientation.

Your Krytonite is defensiveness, fear of rejection or humiliation, over-caution, a lack of release and forgiveness, obsessiveness, an attraction to the darker side of life, impatience, and a lack of sharing your ideas and feelings with others.

Now go and do good!