What's your superpower?

• Thanks Captain!

And thanks for the photo readings too 🙂

• Gem71, your superpowers are an extraordinary communicative ability, creativity, humour, wit, philosophical detachment, courage, endurance, and realism.

Your Kryptonite is defensiveness, a need for suffering, fear of appearing foolish, feeling a victim, feeling like an outsider or that no one else has your particular issues to face, summoning up your dark side in the form of a lover or friend, and depression.

Now go and fight evil!

• Nicolbee, your superpowers are teaching ability, idealism, practical application, passion, responsibility, endurance, perception, keen intelligence, compassion and magnetism.

Your Kryptonite is overburdening yourself with duty, obstinancy, inflexibility, over-indulgence in sensuality, overly rigid perceptions of right and wrong, compulsiveness, and a lack of commitment or follow-through due to unsettled energies.

Now go and see through walls!

• hi captain my date is 09.04.69

i hope for the best ....thank you

• Pokeymom, your superpowers are creativity, sensitivity, originality, passion, innovation, magnetism, fairness, steadfastness, and courage.

Your Kryptonite is defensiveness, envy, fear of rejection, insecurity, an aggressive/combative side, feeling unaccepted by others/unacceptance of self, self-criticism, a need to hide, and feeling like a misfit.

Now go and spread the good word!

• hello 🙂 mine is 30 12 1990

thankyou so much

• Jongathome, your superpowers are a desire for structure and order, analytical ability, attention to detail, intelligence, courage, originality, and humanitarianism.

Your Kryptonite is a fear of letting go, resistence to change, chaotic thoughts and feelings, a lack of self-awareness, a tendency to be dogmatic/inflexible, and an overly strict adherance to rules and regulations of ordinary life or tradition.

Now go and build a sense of faith or spirituality to support you!

• 4darkSuedeMowsharvest, your superpowers are good sense/taste/judgment, discrimination, high standards, an impulse toward service, practicality, helpfulness, analytical ability, and willpower.

Your Kryptonite is a disinclination to share problems/questions/revelations or engage in debates or discussions with others, defensiveness, a need to control, self-imposed ruts, and a negative outlook (depression).

Now go and do good!

• Katiesssss, your superpowers are responsibility, ambition, charisma, leadership ability, practicality, intelligence, creativity, strength, and determination.

Your Kryptonite is unsettled and explosive energies/mood swings, resistence to change and new ideas, bullying, a deep need for stability and dependability, discomfort with too much excitement, a desire to escape (being prone to fantasy), and depression.

Now go and fight supervillains!

• so if I combine the info I get from this thread with the responsibility one, and use the combined info I could blow the Kryptonite out of my life ?

• Chrissicat, you can do anything you put your mind to.

• Dear Captain...my birthdate is August 22, 1987..thanks for the insights!! 🙂

• Blondebarbie22, your superpowers are a sense of wonder, discernment, a gift for service, an ability to motivate others, quick wittedness, charm, honesty, a desire for order, and dynamism.

Your Kryptonite is repressed emotion and personal frustration, not enough openness/too much criticism, perfectionism, a preoccupation with details, difficulty relaxing, overly self-protective, and suspicion.

Now go and fly around the world!

• Thanks a mill Captain for that!! You seem to have gotten me fairly on the mark there. One question for you...and sorry if it appears a bit thick but what does the "now go and see through walls" mean....sorry its still early here 🙂 Thanks again!

• 11/20/65

• Hello Captain & Crew

It sure looks like I or someone could use my super powers during my birthday this year! The Grand Cross that we will all witness falls the same day as my birthday on August 6, 2010. I was born August 6, 1970 and what is very interesting is that I have 7 conjunctions in my first house. As you can see with all those planets in my first house I have my work cut out for me. I could use all the help I can get. Thanks!

• Captian, Yeaaaa! This is so nice of you! LOL...superpower! grin!!!

11-18-1977 me

• hello captain my birthday April 9, 1962 thanks and have a great day pam

• BUMP

• Nickolbee, I am just making a joke about how you now have superpowers. 🙂