What's your superpower?

• Yes - I can use a superpower! Can I fly! I already know that I can make myself invisible (although I don't always want to be).

My birthdate 3/14/1958 4:19 AM Lubbock,Texas

Here's my little girl's bitrhday:

1/10/2001 11:01 AM Berkeley,CA

My older girl's birthda10/1/1995 10:59 PM (I think) Berkeley CA

THANKS SO MUCH. Telekinetic powers would be supercool also.

• Wenchie, your superpowers are empathy, charisma, healing and natural teaching ability, intuition, and inspiration by example.

Your Kryptonite is concern over other people's opinions, rigid or critical attitudes, solitary tendencies and loneliness, not trusting your instincts or your heart, ungroundedness (living in your head).

Now go and do good!

• LibrasLair, your superpowers are passion, adventurousness, quick-wittedness, giving your all to help others, and freedom-loving.

Your Kryptonite is limiting beliefs and fears, the need for approval, dependency, undervaluing yourself, flair for the dramatic, burning the candle at both ends.

Now go and do good!

• TheCaptain, scary how spot on you are (especially my Kryptonite!)

Thank you so much, very appreciated.

Ok........up up and away!!! 🙂

• 1Blondie178, your superpowers are a heartfelt concern for others, leadership ability, mental agility, determination, and charisma.

Your Kryptonite is a tendency to be a stern taskmaster, fear of showing vulnerability, feelings of isolation or disconnection, living in the mind too much and ignoring your feelings

Now go and do good!

• TheCaptain, Awaiting my orders... February 27,1981..This will give me something to focus on besides my sticky love life. Thanks in advance! 🙂

• Ragbag, your superpowers are strength and persistence, sensitivity, expressiveness, clear intuition, and trustworthiness.

Your Kryptonite is doing what you think you 'should ' rather than what you want, over-analysis, impatience, stubbornness, clinging to the past, emotional impulsiveness.

Now go and do good!

• Omg, Captain, you nailed me perfectly! 100%! Wow, thank you! 🙂

• Thanks Captain! Away I go!

• Thanks a lot for that. That Kryptonite will get ya everytime.

• Stonyeye, your superpowers are a love of adventure and different experiences, cleverness, sensitivity, originality, and creativity.

Your Kryptonite is perfectionism, criticial attitudes, believing others have power over your destiny and freedom, hiding your feelings, boredom/lack of commitment.

Now go and do good!

• lol Captain, I already know my super hero name - I just need to know how to live up to it. And hey, I reckon I've got the outfit figured too. Blown if I can work my talent out though. D.O.B April 11th 1960

Bright blessings

• Aww. that kryptonite is tough stuff. You are dead on! My life path number is 5 and I've always felt the description of life path 5 people fit me to a t. I shall don my super cape now and speed off in my superwoman mobile. Can't think of a superhero name yet. Thank you so much Captain!! You are really good!!!

• Llindieloo, your superpowers are courage, realism, happy-go-luckiness, wit, love of variety and change.

Your Kryptonite is immaturity, the need to live up to other people's expectations, an attraction to troubled people, self-doubt, withholding your thoughts and feelings, and feeling stressed.

Now go and do good!

• Pilot007, your superpowers are natural leadership, research and high tech abilities, charisma, an inspiration by example to others, and depth.

Your Kryptonite is loneliness, listening to your mind over your heart, letting others dictate your life, being ungrounded, lack of trust.

Now go and do good!

• Dipsy1800, your superpowers are toughness, realism, keen judgment, wit, diplomacy, innovation, and a desire to help improve conditions for mankind.

Your Kryptonite is insecurity from unresolved childhood issues, impulsiveness, restlessness, unawareness, and lack of direction.

Now go and do good!

• Turtledust, your superpowers are strength, sensitivity, creativity, ambition, hardiness, and friendliness.

Your Kryptonite is insecurity, impatience, competitiveness, self-doubt, a difficult past, a division between mind and emotions, stress.

Your younger daughter's superpowers are versatility, adventurousness, cleverness, advanced thinking, compassion, and love of freedom.

Her Kryptonite is a dislike of routine, restlessness, irresponsibility, self-indulgence, and impulsiveness.

Your older daughter's superpowers are high ideals, a drive for success, love of hard work, vision, philanthropy, and purity.

Her Kryptonite is power struggles, negative beliefs about money and authority, perfectionism, over-sensitivity to criticism, and comparing herself to others.

Wow, congrats - you have your own Justice League of Superheroes.

• Thank you Captain for your keen insight. Now, I will go forth and do good. I was thinking of my new power name Sensitive Wisdom, perhaps that will alleviate some of the influences of the kryptonite. Hopefully this will decrease my" perfectionism."

You are so helpful and I truly appreciate it.:)

• Crystal0227, your superpowers are a desire to do good, a mystical orientation, thoughtfulness, passion, intuition, and great communicative and expressive skills.

Your Kryptonite is restlessness/boredom, lack of discipline, impatience, critical and complaining attitudes, depression, and neediness.

Now go and do good!

• Witchone, your superpowers are high ideals and big dreams, a pioneering spirit, a gift for winning support, truth seeking, a fertile imagination, and a peace-making ability.

Your Kryptonite is a desire to retreat from the world, impatience, indecision, lack of grounding/too much day-dreaming, passivity, and over-sensitivity.

Now go and do good!