What's your superpower?

• Kaimalino, your superpowers are sensitivity, vision, psychic ability, courage, love of home and family, compassion, and a need to be of service to others.

Your Kryptonite is a need for self-protection, difficulty getting in touch with your deepest needs and wants, a preoccupation with personal issues, a fear of change, inability to settle down to a field of study or endeavour, a need to be liked, distrust, and pessimism.

Now go and spread your light!

• Yezabel, your superpowers are courage, charisma, observation, ambition, persuasion, responsibility, determination, resourcefulness, objectivity, and energy.

Your Kryptonite is self-centredness, unawareness of others' concerns, inability to see beyond your point of view, an inclination towards excess and emotional extremes, ego issues leading to difficulty working with others, and a need to be the boss.

Now go and fight negativity!

• Mystique36, your superpowers are intelligence, technical expertise, creativity, empathy, financial prowess, compassion, sensitivity, communicative and psychic ability.

Your Kryptonite is restlessness, impatience, a short attention span, inability to build for the longterm, impulsiveness, a weak sense of self, irritability, and manipulation.

Your friend's superpowers are feistiness, style, fairness, seriousness of purpose, steadfastness, magnetism, strength of character, sensuality, and empathy.

Your friend's Kryptonite is aggressiveness or temper, a lack of calm or emotional detachment, intensity, unawareness, a leaning towards criticism and conflict, a need to hide, self-pity, and an over-sensitivity to tragedy and loss.

• Addictdtoriches, birthyear?

• Hi Captain,

Do you feel that I have empath or psychic abilities? I don't fit in anywhere. I'm so sensitive but unfeeling at the same time. While I have many of the Leo characteristics in my birth chart, I'm not that dynamic. I feel my Kryptonite are girl school cookies, chocolate and wine. I'm looking for strength to make a change. My DOB is 8/3/57. Hope all is well in the world down under.

LL

• Well hello Thecaptain I must first start by saying you are truly amazing/wonderful i really love how you help others including myself words can not explain.....YOUR AWSOME....okay I would really like to know my super power......7/24/79.....thanks in advance.....have a wonderful night/morning/day whateva it is for you make it wonderful.......love light.....MOONRAIZ

• Littlelioness, your superpowers are tenacity, endurance, intuitive and extrasensory capacity (strengthened through meditation, strenuous exercise, and productive routines), formidable concentration, warmth, strength, and compassion.

Your Kryptonite is depressive binges, masochism - confusing introspection with suffering, negative thinking, the need for an audience, tension, self-absorption, and inflexibility.

Actually LL everyone has psychic ability but like our physical muscles, it is more developed in some people than others. Though we can all improve through practice. Empathy can also be developed through awareness of others.

Girl scout cookies, mmmmm....fly and get me several boxes! 🙂

• MOONRAIZ, your superpowers are a gift for innovation, courage, leadership ability, inspiration, hope, compassion, warmth, mysticism, idealism, and spirituality.

Your Kryptonite is ungroundedness (not enough physical activity) or impracticality, a tendency to create crises or emergencies in your need for excitement, lack of structured thought and dedicated effort, difficulty regulating your emotions, escapism, weak attention to detail, and addictiveness.

Now help LittleLioness bring me back some cookies! 🙂

• Hey TheCaptain,

Hope you are doing well!

Love the other forum of yours!

Tell me what's my superpower please!!

Birth date December 11,1976.

Thanks!!

• January 27, 1973 in the Netherlands.

Thank You!

• just thought is there a way to get rid or contain my Kryptonite ?

• June 7, 1971, 9:01 AM USA Eastern time

Thank You.

• Hi Captain! I would love to know what your insights on me are...my birthdate is the 3rd of May 1975. Thank you very much x

• hello Captain,

Ive never been on here before, this is neat! please Tell me my superpower and kryptonite please and thankyou! 12/05/66 @5:40 am Fayettevile, NC

• Sorry just seeing there that others are giving you their time zone...not sure if its necessary but mine is GMT. Thanks again!

• Captain,

Thanks for the great insight. I'd be happy to send those girl scout cookies. I'll email you to get your address. Have to warn you, it's hard to eat just one, two or three.

I always look forward to your posts. You are so positive and a delight. Peace, love and light to you always.

LL

• My Name Is Jonathan Alexis Gonzalez.

my birthdate is 8/28/90.. i would appreciate any advice on my superabilities. but also. life. ive caught a bit of a rut. A bit. either way ill make it im sure. but help is duly appreciated

• Emergence, your superpowers are thoughtfulness, a philosophical outlook, sociability, determination, expansiveness, self-assurance, charisma, power, and creativity.

Your Kryptonite is autocratic tendencies/power struggles, secret insecurity, a sense of entitlement, striving for impossible dreams and losing sight of more authentic goals, a need to control, moodiness and extremes of behaviour, and unawareness.

Now go and smash through walls!

• Espacuria, your superpowers are independence, originality, vision, unconventionality, courage, determination, innovation, ambition, and financial/business acumen.

Your Kryptonite is a fear of rejection or humiliation, insecurity, conflicts with authority, arrogance, underachievement, conservatism, and impulsiveness.

Now go and do good deeds!

• Chrissicat, by destroying it. 🙂