What's your superpower?

• ramonita

april 12, 1948

thank you for so much insight!

blessed be

• Ramonita, your superpowers are leadership ability, empathy, strength of character, seriousness, steadfastness, charm, magnetism, grace, generosity, and fairness.

Your Kryptonite is a feeling of isolation, a tendency to depression and worry, inability to handle stress or detach emotionally, a need to hide, over-sensitivity, and inflexibility.

Now go and do good!

• Thank you ever so much, you are truly amazing and blessed by the universe!

and may the universe shed more blessings upon you!

Ramonita

• My birthdate is 16th August 1957 I was born in Watford Hertfordshire, England

• Hey there Oh Cap-I-tan!

Ok, I got to know! This thread is getting sooo BIG-but,

did I already ask u? Forgive if I did....?!

My MOTHER: 1/23/35 Boston, MA USA time not known...

But omg, she's got something going---always has, idk WHAT is up with her?!

When you get a chance, dear.

I'm her only child ( a female), and man she is soooo difficult.

Any insight anything?!!!!

Thanks so very much!!!!

Love,

Lisa

• Clamjam, your superpowers are a commanding persona, self-reliance, expertise, creativity, professionalism, ambition, compassion, studiousness, and steadfastness.

Your Kryptonite is unapproachability - a distant or forbidding aura of authority, inflexibility, unwillingness to delegate responsibility, lack of self-awareness, overly didactical, and the need for an audience.

Now go and fight evil!

• Score, your mother's superpowers are vision, innovation, charisma, imagination, intelligence, dynamism, excitement, enthusiasm, and intuition.

Her Kryptonite is emotionalism, a tendency to go to extremes, a domineering or tyrannical side, recklessness, a tendency to start more than she can finish, a desire to escape, and a lack of personal discipline.

• Hi Captain- I would like to know what you see for me... 6 JUN 80. Thanks, much love.

• YOU are an amazing Super-Hero, Captain!!!!

Thanks so much for your insights and great generosity!

Love,

Lisa

• The Infamous Captain! I've been glancing through these posts and i'm pretty impressed and would love to see know what my super powers are as well as my kryponite.... 3/21/89.... pleeeease and thank you 🙂

• Dear Captain,

Please help shed some insight into my superpowers. My birthdate is November 26, 1962.

Sincerely,

Sharon

• Slubear, your superpowers are intelligence, communicative ability, leadership, ability to dazzle others, inventiveness, dynamism, charm, social skills, and a commanding persona.

Your Kryptonite is loneliness, insecurity, a tendency to talk a lot but reveal nothing about yourself, too much self-protection, lack of honesty/authenticity, need for approval, not feeling loved, and an attachment to low self-worth.

Now go and do good!

• Rhibee123, your superpowers are observation, sensitivity, intuition, diligence, energy, dedication, emotional depth, planning, and insight into others.

Your Kryptonite is loneliness, resentment over old hurts, defensiveness, divisiveness, fear of emotional vulnerability, lack of self-awareness/understanding, jealousy, and a lack of trust.

Now go and fight evil!

• Sharon62, your superpowers are individualism, compassion, a sense of justice, generosity, intelligence, innovation, versatility, and courage.

Your Kryptonite is a fear of commitment, over-idealism, over-independence, inability to express your needs and desires, ignoring your intuition, difficulty with human interaction, and restlessness.

Now go and do good!

• can u please do an insight for me. my birthday is aug. 15, 1987. and i was born at 4am. in the city of chicago, if that helps.

• LeoCancer103, your superpowers are leadership, self-belief, passion, a desire to improve the world, responsibility, vision, perception, philosophical and spiritual inclinations.

Your Kryptonite is a controlling personality, a lack of faith in others, inability to relax and let go of the reins, not opening to your imaginative side enough, overly critical or exacting, and too much work - not enough play.

Now go and round up supervillains!

• This post is deleted!

• Alenabrz, your superpowers are empathy, sensitivity, compassion, a fine sense of purpose, the ability to accomplish whatever you set out to do, courage, ambition, and idealism.

Your Kryptonite is feelings of depression and hopelessness when things seem out of your control, a tendency to become somewhat overbearing as you get older, escapism, lack of trust in a higher power, hypercriticism, and a need for vanity/ego affirmation.

Now go and fight evil!

• RCDreamer April 24, 1962, what's my super power and weakness. Pretty sure I can guess but interested to hear your take on it.

• RCdreamer, your superpowers are grace, purpose, high energy, skill, talent, independence, calmness, intuition, and healing hands.

Your Kryptonite is manipulation, undervaluing others, materialism, unexpressed emotion, caring too much what others think, a lack of clear goals or a value system, and a tendency to take the easy way out in the face of conflict or commitment.

Now go and do good!