What's your superpower?

• Ishootstars, your superpowers are ambition, management ability, depth of feeling, innate compassion, persuasiveness, observational talent, abiltiy to overcome obstacles, and intelligence.

Your Kryptonite is a dogmatic or dictatorial approach, stern and rigid attitudes, a need to prove yourself, difficulty expressing yourself and your feelings, wearing protective 'armour', and a need to be the boss in every situation.

Now go and do good!

• Thanks Captain...u really are a captain of what you do!

Are these Positive and Non Positive aspects:

1. Real Positives?(assuming you can really do them well and you need 2 guard against the Non Positives to avoid pitfalls) or

2. Based on other's Perception(the vibes we give out) or

3. My own sub-conscious perception(the way my subconscious looks or identifies itself? or

4. An orchestra of 1,2 and 3 🙂

• I would be very grateful to you The Captain if you could analyze me. My date of birth is December 12th 1982 .My birth was reported at 8:21 am although my dad claims it was 2 hrs prior to the time shown on birth certificate, so I am unsure about that but any insight would be great. Thank you!

• Good Morning Captain! 7/27/1970...sending a big squishy thank you hug to you!

• 20th February 1955, probably early afternoon but I was delivered at home (Leek, Staffordshire, UK) during a blizzard and the midwife arrived just in time so my mum was in no state to look at the clock!

Thanks in advance, Captain.

• Oh Captain, My Captain,

I was born on October 26, 1955 — "just in time for tea" my Mom says, in Corning, NY. (So around 4pm EST.) I appreciate your time and your talent! Thanks!

• Hello Captain, What are my super powers? My birthday is June 24, 1943. Thanks for your insight.

• Ishootstars, these are your strengths and weaknesses according to your astrological profile.

• Rose721, your superpowers are empathy, generosity, ambition, dedication, efficiency, management ability, sensitivity, and financial acumen.

Your Kryptonite is judgmental or moralistic attitudes, insecurity, a need for love, false bravado and confidence, a tendency to withdraw and brood over hurts and problems, difficulty expressing and sharing feelings, and choosing career involvement over friends and family.

• Hey Captain, this is great! 11/11/56 3:27pm Thanks!

• Dimension70, thanks for the hug! 🙂

Your superpowers are a commanding personality, a love of truth, courage, faith, devotion, practicality, analytical ability, discrimination, and an ability to bring order.

Your Kryptonite is a tendency to be judgmental or rigid, ego and personal gratification issues, a fear of what you cannot control, insecurity, a tendency to over-systemise your life , and an overly material orientation.

Now go and do good.

• MoPisces, your superpowers are sensitivity, empathy, imagination, creative ability, idealism, prophecy, charisma, spirituality, intuition, and tenderness.

Your Kryptonite is depression, withdrawal, hiding your light under a bushel, being buffeted about by others' emotions, failure to connect with your own emotions, too much self-protectiveness, and not sharing your ideas and insights with the world.

Now go and fight evil!

• Jo-Jo-Who, your superpowers are singlemindedness of purpose, versatility, courage, empathy, understanding of the human condition, common sense, seeking, risk-taking, and ambition.

Your Kryptonite is judgmental tendencies, lack of emotional control, worry, self-denial, feelings of unworthiness, nitpicking, and scattering your energy in too many areas.

Now go and do good!

• CAKENNEDY508, your superpowers are charm, resilience, endurance, action-orientation, great skill/talent, diplomacy, intelligence, and persuasiveness.

Your Kryptonite is caring too much what others think, clinging to attitudes or people that inhibit your growth and personal identity, childish sycophantic or irresponsible inclinations, emotional manipulation, a need for approval, and taking the easy way out or not making a stand when you should.

Now fly away and smash down walls!

• Scorpioreader, your superpowers are seriousness, compettiveness, passion, courage, originality, intelligence, dynamism, creativity, and being a bringer of change.

Your Kyrptonite is a difficult childhood, envy, pretentiousness, use of less than ethical means to get what you want, being emotionally demanding, and rigidity.

Now go and fight evil!

• Dear Captain,

My birthdate is 25 November 1974. Thank you in advance!

• Mlbhaq, your superpowers are unpredictability, versatility, adventurousness, generosity of spirit, a need to give to others, honour, fairness, a freedom-loving nature, and a pioneering spirit.

Your Kryptonite is an issue with authority, running around too much and being ungrounded, restlessness and rebellion, lack of responsibility, anxiety about own abilities, a fear of being controlled by others, and volatility.

Now go and do good!

• Go Superheroes!

• Dear Captain,

Again I thank you. I promise I will go out and do good! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• With all these superheroes saving the world, how can it not become a better place?