What's your superpower?

• Hi Captain...

What are my super powers and Krpto?

7-8-76 many tys in advance.

• SuddenlySally, your superpowers are invention, innovation, unconventionality, imagination, determination, practicality, technical ability, sensitivity, and sensuality.

Your Kryptonite is lack of financial discipline (lavish tastes and an over-fondness for material possessions), obsessiveness, laziness and procrastination, an attraction to short-term amusements (the latest gadget or scheme), a lack of focus or long term goals, and a resistence to change.

Now go and do good!

• Amazing, deep down we know these strengths and weaknesses, but never actually pin point them from all the other goings on within the conscious. I'll try to put them to good use now that they're visual. Much appreciation, Captain, thank you.

Also funny the weakness are very much me. Tough to tackle, but I'm working on them and will keep at it. They are very much my little monsters daily. Gotta try to lessen them, lol.

• Hi Captain, my D.O.B 16/04/72 801 am

• Scully21, your superpowers are dynamism, the ability to inspire others, vision, innovation, charisma, intuition, enthusiasm, brilliance, and technological ability.

Your Kryptonite is frustration, aiming at unrealistic or unachievable goals, inability to think or plan for the longterm, moodiness, depression, a desire to escape, and overly fantasy-prone.

Now go and do good!

• Hi Captain,just going through some old threads, are you still up for a challenge, i don't know how i missed this one..

.thanks captain if you are still doing this, but if not ,thanks anyways:)

Sheila, August 10,1960

Namaste Captain

Sheila

aka shatz

• you know something Captain, i guess knowing how threads fill up, i should have thought about this before opening a old thread and realize how busy you were captain,

please except my apologies...

love and light

Sheila

• No problems, MJ. I don't mind old threads opening up - it means there is a need for them.

Your superpowers are your soulful nature, practicality, thoughtfulness, toughness of spirit, strength, faithfulness, world-class intelligence, efficiency, healing ability, attention to detail and order, strong aesthetic sense, compassion, a capacity to remain aware of the bigger picture, and a deep understanding of life.

Your Kryptonite is a propensity for passivity, aloofness/isolation, self-pity, negativity, obsession with sex, feeling undesirable, self-sacrificing to the point of masochism, depression or misplaced guilt, paranoia, and mistrust (especially of self).

• Would you mind Captain for me as well? 1 Aug 1965. Thank you for your time and service.

• The Captain,

MOB FEB, 16, 1975 MANY THANKS

• I'm surprised I missed this!

🙂 Hope the offer is still up!

March 3rd 1990- 00:50 Alaska

Pisces Sun, Gemini Moon, Scorpio Rising.

Thank you!

~Angela

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Captain, this thread was just before my time on Tarot. If the offer is still open a little more insight would be great thanks.

23rd 11 1966

loving light

• HI Captain

Great thread if still ope I would appreciate your time & effort on my behalf. i have my ideas wondering if yours will match.

3/4/1959

Blessed Be

• Hi Captain,

Thank you for your wonderful incite, and a reminder of the beauty in me,and the not so beauty lol. I've taken a wrong turn in the road to speak .

This has been a good kick in the butt for me ,to truly be of service to others, but mostly to myself...Thank you again, very much appreciated, more than you know:)

Namaste Captain

Sheila

• SpiritSeeker8

Your superpowers are a quick mind, intuitive ability, charisma, passion, a love of truth and freedom, a broad perspective on life, high principles - philosophical, ethical, and moral attitudes, adventurousness, spontaneity, and sensitivity.

Your Kryptonite is self-pity/feeling like a victim, a tyrannical or overly controlling tendency when assuming a commanding role, cynicism, aggression, competitiveness, emotional volatility, authority issues, a need to be the star of the show, and self-righteousness.

Now go and fight evil everywhere!

• Annielan

Your superpowers are honour, expansiveness, fairness, sensitivity, security-loving, ambition, single-mindedness, analytical ability, practical creativity, loyalty, expressiveness, strength, and strong intuition and psychic ability.

Your Kryptonite is the fear of domination, emotional volatility, impulsiveness, a domineering or controlling attitude, irresponsibility or resistance of positions of authority, holding resentments for past hurts, over self-protectiveness, self-doubt and insecurity, an obsession with love and novelty, and impatience.

• OUCH and Thank you. Aggression....passion.....tomato ...tomato. lol Took me a second reading from you to realize what my aggression was really all about. I call it passion for righteousness and hadn't realized how that could and may be taken from others. Thank you so much Captain. Light, Love and Blessings to you.

• AngelaVictoria

Your superpowers are courage, hardiness, a desire to bond with others in love, selfless service, peace-making, vision, innovation, humanitarianism, creativity, passion/enthusiasm, raw energy, an incisive mind, and insightfulness.

Your Kryptonite is a long-suffering attitude, a tendency to hang onto things and people and habits that you have outgrown, reclusiveness, mistrust, pessimism, self-pity, difficulty being objective about oneself or others, a need for approval, feeling unwanted or not valued, a fear of being useless.

Now go and do good!

• Coco67

Your superpowers are toughness, an action-orientation, intelligence, high standards and skills and principles, idealism, creativity, entrepreneurial ability, objectivity, vision, self-reliance, strength, analytic ability, and precision.

Your Kryptonite is caring too much about what others think, a need to be accepted, moral weakness, self-absorption, immaturity, rebelliousness, inability to see things through, impracticality/unrealistic, an almost insatiable desire to receive love, fear of being controlled by another person, over-analysis, and perfectionism.

Now go and help others!