What's your superpower?

• birth date: January 3, 1949

Thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• Seaweedlove, your superpowers are focus, curiosity, philanthropy/a social conscience, ambition, practicality, determination, leadership, resourcefulness, and risk-taking.

Your Kryptonite is inability to relax and let go or to open up and enjoy life, guilt, a belief in your own unworthiness, critical attitudes, over-attention to details, and missing the big picture and thus wasting or scattering energy flitting from one project or person to another.

Now go and fly around the world!

• Manderinexx, do you mean Oct 5 or 10 May?

• Spalma, your superpowers are ambition, dynamism and charm, originality, focus, competence, dedication/devotion, leadership skills, high principles, and inventiveness.

Your Kryptonite is low self-worth, insecurity, inferiority, approval-seeking, a need for acceptance, a fear of intimacy or closeness, and a fear fo being too different or unusual.

Now go and do good!

• BenBuhben, your superpowers are creativity, charisma, sensitivity, independence, generosity, financial astuteness, compassion, and empathy.

Your Kryptonite is manipulation, restlessness, emotional extremes, susceptibilty to flattery and superficial people, touchiness, worry over what others think of you, and a need to be mothered.

Now go and see through walls!

• Devin1359, your superpowers are ambition, determination, courage, a natural inclination toward metaphysical and philosophical subjects, hard-working, charm, mental strength and resolve, and insight.

Your Kryptonite is fatigue from trying so hard, difficulty admitting mistakes, a need to win, overly critical attitude toward yourself, a lack of self-love, and a wild side.

Now go and do good!

• Thank you Captin 🙂

• thanks captain..really appreciate it and it was pretty accurate..great advice ")

• Captain that is so cool, Africa! Wow I want to go there so bad. Another Psychic said she saw me there singing to young children. I wish I could see my Akashic Records, too cool. The Universe gave me a great blessing on Friday. May your blessings be unlimited. You work so hard from the goodness of your heart. Take care!

• Many Thanks Captain!! "dead on"

• thanks captain 🙂

• Here we go Captain he was born on 15th 10 60 at approximately 10.27am uk time,

thankyou for your help

Love and Light

Blessed be

• Chrissicat's husband, your superpowers are idealism, sensuality, observation, charm, organizational ability and talent for large-scale planning, diplomacy, leadership ability, worldliness, and practicality.

Your Kryptonite is passivity, difficulty finding solutions to or making decisions for life's problems, emotional drama/lack of objectivity or detachment, self-indulgence, exaggeration of your own troubles, cynicism, easily disappointed or disheartened, a lack of humility, and a self-pitying or negative attitude.

• Superpowers? Yes, please! January 31, 1969

Thanks, as always!

• Aquarian31, your superpowers are sensuousness, directness, intuition, aesthetic sensibility, refinement, idealism, intelligence, strength, sensitivity, and expressiveness.

Your Kryptonite is an obsession with beauty, preconceptions, depression, a need to please others/dependency on the good opinion of others, complacency, a tendency to adopt the values and beliefs that are in current fashion, and conventionality/shallowness.

Now go and do good!

• thankyou Captain, that is at least from the outside very accurate, do you think it's true that some people attract dependent people though, my high priestess said that I do, and I would prefer not to

thankyou

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Yes, that's true, Chrissicat.

• Wow, Captain! Thanks for this information! So funny, I never seem able to trust my intuition, always trying to think around a situation instead of trusting my instincts. Maybe I need to let that happen!

• tell me mine please!

31-03-1990