What's your superpower?

• Hmm, no need to bump, Poetic555. I do check all my threads every day but I am in Australia so I am probably sleeping when you are awake. Is one of your Kryptonites impatience? I do like your superpic though. 🙂

Your superpowers are a natural sincerity, quick wit, courage, a desire to free the world of all that is foolish/restrictive/limiting, passion, enthusiasm, analytical and objective talents, intuition, and charisma.

Your Kryptonite is a tyrannical streak, volatility, wanting to do everything your way, negative or repressive thinking, cynicism, excitability/impulsiveness, issues with authority, feeling like a victim, and a lack of common sense.

now go and do good!

• Mselegance, your superpowers are a natural toughness, observation, sensitivity, diligence, depth, courage, intuition, leadership ability, willpower, and focus.

Your Kryptonite is being overly self-protective, a tendency to push others to their limits and play games, guilt, mistrust, hiding your vulnerability behind a mask of cool or bravado, secretiveness, and a need to feel superior.

Now go and spread the light!

• Gladyouwroteme, your superpowers are passion, realism, perception, communicative and diplomatic ability, philanthropy, resourcefulness, resilience, compassion, and charm.

Your Kryptonite is manipulation, secretiveness, criticism, pettiness, emotionalism, aloofness, issues of ego and vanity, and selfishness.

Now go and change into your costume!

• Joshanna, your superpowers are ambition, courage, star quality, intensity, energy, easy talent//skill/ability, problem-solving ability, and studiousness.

Your Kryptonite is a need to be at the centre of the action, a lack of commitment, a need for approval, tendency to back down from confrontations especially confronting yourself and redefining your beliefs, and caring too much about what others think.

Now go and fight evil!

• Amen! You hit it on the nail! I love you dear! Don't wear yourself out, we need you! Relax! No Pressure, but whenever you can, did the Crocodile get me in America? Have a blessed, long and wonderful weekend. I bumped it, because I wanted everyone to see my Super B tch! Hah! 🙂

• I wanna do good things, I wanna help others, I want my life to mean something. It's coming! I believe, therefore I am, and will. For the good of all Concerned. Love!

• I'm not sure I would look very good in Spandex. Maybe scaring evil away is my superpower. LOL

My birthday is 5/6/71 and I was born at 12:41 am.

Wow poetic you are very intense. 🙂

• Thanks captian! It's always amusing to see it spelled out just like that....especially because it's true! ack! Thanks a billion!!!! Love it!

• Poetic555, Africa.

• MasterfulGaze, your superpowers are courage, immense creativity, presence, powerful energy, independence, loyalty, charisma, and strategic ability.

Your Kryptonite is criticism, rigidity, emotional suppression, a lack of relationship with yourself, aloofness, insecurity/sense of inferiority, inhibition, and a dependence on others' opinions.

Now go and do good!

• I would like to know what kind of superpowers I have please? =]

DOB: June 2,1988

• i would like to know what kind of superpowers i have please? DOB: July 1, 1994

• CuriousChild, your superpowers are independence, intelligence, strength, communicative ability, freedom-loving, practicality, a desire to be of service, and creativity.

Your Kryptonite is iconoclasm, rebellion, wasting your energies on endless debate/pointless arguments/sarcastic commentary, negative thinking, a need to be in control and to win at any cost, and skepticism.

Now go and repel negativity!

• TheCaptain that was incredible.I believe every bit of that about me especially the kryptonite since I can get very determined to do anything in my will to prove someone wrong and I do have a sarcastic side of me that can get the best of me sometimes. You just completely blew my mind from that

• Light77, your superpowers are empathy, sensitivity, keen financial sense (investments), imagination, intuition, freedom-loving, passion, psychic ability, and resourcefulness.

Your Kryptonite is frustration, rebellion, withdrawal and isolation, a lack of objectivity, difficulty setting boundaries, emotionally neediness, aggression, and immaturity.

Now go and fight evil!

• Hmm...that would make me an Artist!

SIDEKICK! LOL

• Hi Thecaptain,

i was born Dec 31, 1992 in san francisco

can u pls tell me?

thanx

• dearest captain,

my birthdate is10/05/1985. tell me my superpower and my kryptonite plz!

❤

• hi captain! what do you see for me ? 11 jan 62 ! thank you x

• im pretty sure i have revealed my super power and use it foolishly but id like to hear what you might say... December 17th is my cake day starting in 1991 🙂