What's your superpower?

• hey again, captain. 😄 you're so cool for doing this.

i've learned alot about myself, thanks to you. :3

06/29/1992

🙂

thanks!

• Dear Captain,

So true, so true!! I am working on my Kryptonite!! My goal is to intune with my intuition and actually learn to use whatever gift of psychic ability I've been given.

Thank you for the reading and for your valuable timeee

Love & Blessings

Sanra

• This post is deleted!

• Hey Captain

7/6/1988 2:09 am

• Lightningshaman, your superpowers are psychic ability, channeling inspiration, determination, charisma, prophecy, spirituality, empathy, and artistic/creative ability.

Your Kryptonite is a fear of your own gifts, being ungrounded, a lack of self-knowledge, easily sidetracked or distracted, not establishing enough boundaries to protect your personal from your public life, and self-pity or depression.

Now go and spread your light to the world!

• Lola6862, your superpowers are intelligence, communicative ability, talent/skills, resilience, an action-orientation, a drive for experience, adventurousness, and passion.

Your Kryptonite is a need for approval/dependence on others' opinions, underdeveloped set of values and beliefs, defensiveness, temperamental attitudes when feeling misunderstood, trying to fit in, and indecision/lack of commitment.

Now go and spread the word that a new day is dawning!

• Siriuslupine, your superpowers are passion, humour, class and refinement, devotion, strength, sensitivity, depth, a romantic orientation, a creative mind, and charisma.

Your Kryptonite is self-pity, inflexibility/lack of openness, over-giving, physical ailments resulting from frustrated expression, loneliness and isolation, self-doubt, vulnerability to others' opinions, making bad choices in relationships, and issues of cooperation.

Now go and do good!

• 12/30/62 WHAT DO I DO TO UNLEASH MY SUPER POWERS CAPTAIN?

• Thunder07, your superpowers are ambition, responsibility, practicality, power, logic and analysis, inventiveness, intelligence, and objectivity.

Your Kryptonite is getting bogged down in innovation and improvement, a lack of spontaneity, overly demanding of oneself, a cold or detached image, a lack of nurturing for oneself, intolerance of emotion, and a weak sense of security.

Now go and fight evil!

• This post is deleted!

• hi. I am November 19, 1973.

thx!

• Hi Captain,

I would like to find out my superpower. My birthdate is 2/18/1972 2:13am Thanks

• Hi Captain!

What's my superpower? DOB 4/03/1963

Thanks

• Hello Captain,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.. Thank you so much for your insight. And now I will go and do some good.

Love and Light to you

• Captain you are very gracious! I see u got many a response!! I've looked & found someone w/my bdate but different year. Could I be enlightened to do good as well...

My DOB is May 27th 1973

& the object of my affections DOB is Oct.24, 1966

Thanks once again!! : )

• Thank you Captain...I graciously and humbly accept your empowering words of wisdom. I have been sitting here trying to make significance out of what has been happening for the last several years or so and you have verified the path I now know I should be on, yet have been reluctant to follow because I was not sure. Nor have I wanted to venture on a path that was not rightfully mine to follow. Wow! and Thank you!

• Dmick59, your superpowers are love, a strict moral code, communicative ability, wisdom, discrimination, observational and analytic ability, strength, innocence, and a love of freedom.

Your Kryptonite is a natural reserve and a dislike of emotional displays that is mistaken for aloofness, a difficulty expressing your needs and vulnerability, physical isolation or emotional shutting down, a preoccupation with what others think, controlling attitudes, impossibly high standards in choosing a partner, and a tendency to take life and yourself too seriously.

Now go and shine your light!

• This post is deleted!

• Rondawg284, your superpowers are endurance, an ability to rise from the ashes, a capacity for inspiration, a revolutionary streak, expressiveness, charisma, empathy, intuition, and vision.

Your Kryptonite is a taste for extremes, wild and conflicting energies, looking forwards or back and not being centred in the present, a liking for sensationalism/autocracy/alarmism, self-pity, and depression/fatalism.

Now go and fight evil!

• Heeyy Captain !

How are you today ? Hope Good 😃

I would love to know mine..

9/1/