What's your superpower?

• Baebae, your superpowers are psychic ability, a fascination with spirituality and philosophy, compassion, steadfastness, studiousness, helpfulness, a natural attraction for social involvement and causes, and the ability to withdraw to regain balance.

Your Kryptonite is the need for an audience, codependency, over-identification with others at the expense of your own identity, a tendency to bottle up or repress your feelings as self-protection, and rigidity.

Now go and do good!

• The Captain

why I dont havefeelings about having psychic abilities yes its some things that happen that I know about but not enough yo help someone

• Baebae, our psychic ability is like any other part of our bodies - if we don't exercise it, it atrophies.

• aha ive geared my education to humanities wow nice job and thank you!

• Hi Captain what is hos super power. 5/27/46. Thanks!!!!

• Hi Captain, My Birthday is February 2, 1961. What are my super powers please?Thanks!

• Hello Captain, this is something that has been in the back of my mind for a long time. My birthday is January 15, 1957. Thank you so very much.

• Worthy1248's friend's superpowers are charisma, warmth, generosity, ambition, a big personality, determination, exploration, learning to live simply, and drama.

His Kryptonite is a need to continually assert yourself/a combative quality, fussiness, irritability, bullying or manipulation, cynicism or disillusionment, self-unawareness, depression when plans don't work out, and an inability to finish what you start.

• Shellrose, your superpowers are vision, devotion, spirituality, creativity, compassion, psychic ability, mysticism, inspiration, a desire to help others, and originality.

Your Kryptonite is impracticality, a lack of discipline logic or structure, taking the path of least resistence, escapism, over-idealism, being ungrounded, emotional immaturity, and self-unawareness.

Now go and do good!

• Pennyesmom, your superpowers are ambition, courage, determination, imagination, intuition, resourcefulness, passion, charm, vivacity, and enthusiasm.

Your Kryptonite is family issues involving a strict or dominant parent, resentment, rebellion'desire for freedom, being overly self-sacrificing, inability to set boundaries or an attraction to the wild side, being too demanding of self and others, a need to prove yourself worthy, and a lack of self-confidence.

Now go and fight evil!

• Oh my stars, Captain, you have hit the nail on the head...amazing! And you give me encouragement to do what I know I should be doing...thanks again....

• Hi Captain!

I appreciate this offer - I was born 1-17-1963 and I would benefit greatly with some insight.

Please share with me so I can go forth in the world šŸ˜‰

Many thanks!

• Landmermaid, your superpowers are versatility, innovation, intelligence, courage, analytical ability, objectivity, a hard work ethic, dependability, responsibility, and efficiency.

Your Kryptonite is not opening your heart or not listening to your intuition, a need to order the world with logic that is really a fear of your own chaotic or disruptive side, an aloof superior or overbearing attitude, confusing addictive or unhealthy behaviour with true feeling, and a need to be detached.

Now go and kick some butt!

• Thank you Captain. Yes!!..... That is me.

Can I ask about my son? April 27 1990. Thanks again.

• Thank you Captain!!!!....it really does sum me up....

love and joy to you,

ā™„

• Shellrose, your son's superpowers are practicality, determination, courage, passion, strength, responsiblity, tremendous powers of concentration and focus, and a quick wit.

His Kryptonite is a dislike of change, stubbornly clinging to negative ingrained habits/old hurts/destructive patterns of behaviour/people who are no longer useful, a need to suffer/a secret liking for drama, boredom, insecurity, and burning the candle at both ends.

• Thank you Captain! My son and I connected over this today and that was awesome. I love this, seeing it all summed up,good and bad, and put into words, and think it's very helpful,motivating and informative.Thanks again.

• That's wonderful, Shellrose.

• My birthday is December 6th, 1992. Thank you in advance. šŸ™‚

Would you consider yourself a connoiseur of sorts in terms of astrology and other metaphysical studies? I've been having a really hard time dealing with stress and college acceptances and was wondering if astrology or tarot could perhaps help me in some way? I was thinking maybe you could see what would be going on in the sky in the first week of April or so (when I'm supposed to get my letter from my first choice school). Do you think the time in between now and especially that week is a beneficial or lucky time for me? If not are there any excercises I can do to help move on if I get rejected from my first choice school? I hope this isn't too much Captain, if so I understand.

• Captain, are you still doing Super Powers? If so My DOB is feb 3 1957. Thank you for sharing these wonderful insights.