What's your superpower?

• hi captain

you are so generous and kind

blessings for strenght light and time to accomplish your beautiul gift

• Thanks Captain appreciate the read....

• Hello Captain šŸ™‚

Mine's April 9th, 1991

Thank you šŸ™‚

• CrystalRam, your superpowers are an orientation towards action and success, high energy, persuasiveness, diligence, persistence, observation, a fine blend of imagination and practicality, and dedication.

Your Kryptonite is a difficulty taking a back seat or working under someone, an urge to dominate, workaholism, insecurity, manipulation, and impatience.

Now go and fight evil!

• Ahoy, i remember you telling me i have energies all over and to try focusing on one. I have been doing intro time and realize i have so many areas af skill in art form and people skills also healing arts can you please from your interpretation give me additional guidance to help clarify any overlooked abilities or strengths?

• Turboxs, this is based on astrology so what's your birthdate?

• Hi Captain....

I would love to know if I have superpowers....

DOB: 2nd December 1951

love & joy to you

ā™„

• Ok Captain, lay it on me.. lol 3/12/1956 6pm(or thereabouts) what can you tell me? šŸ™‚

• and thank your for your thoughts and time šŸ™‚

• Dear Captain,

In my quest for self-understanding and truth, can you tell me about me strengths and areas for improvement? My DOB is 3/17/58, and I was born at 11:05am in the USA.

(You've been so very helpful to me with issues under a different thread.)

Blessings to you!

• My birthdate is December 8th 1985, according to vedic astro I am a leo. It definatly makes sense tho. I do not have the exact time i was born. I know it was early" morning. Thank you for your time.

• 5/24/1949 Is my birthday...what advice do you have for me??

• Hopeternal, your superpowers are a desire for freedom, transcendence, cooperation, observation, spirituality, devotion, teaching ability, unique system of thought and analysis, and common sense.

Your Kryptonite is insecurity, ignoring your better impulses, frustration/feeling of life passing you by, stubbornness, restlessness, a preocupation with details, and the fear of what you can't control.

Now go and fight supervillains!

• Good evening All,

Greetings to you the Captain. I seem to always be late for the party. My birth date is 12/12/1968. What is my ummmm super-power? Soo exciting!! :-)))

• Lunafish, your superpowers are vision, creativity, talent, communicative ability, intelligence, originality, a strong connection with the Divine, innovation, and a need for physical activity.

Your Kryptonite is an inability to settle down and be productive/restlessness, boredom, fear of being rejected or criticised, a lack of humility, getting sidetracked from goals by romance, ignoring intuition (the need to be quiet and grounded), and a desire for recognition.

Now go and do good!

• Lifer, your superpowers are charisma, charm, naturally helpful impulses, concern for the greater welfare of others, depth, courage, endurance, persuasiveness, and creativity.

Your Kryptonite is a lack of humility, a tendency to use others or be shallow in your perceptions and interactions with people, displays of temperament, complaining and criticising, the need to control, and addictive behaviours.

Now go and fight crime!

• Turboxs, your superpowers are originality, creativity, being ahead of your time, ability to connect closely with soulmates, analytical ability, thirst for knowledge, attention to detail, and focus.

Your Kryptonite is trying to satisfy everyone and ignoring your own satisfaction, feelings of unworthiness/undervaluing yourself, equating worldly success with self-worth, feeling different or unaccepted, tenseness/inability to relax, and stubbornness.

Now go and help those in need!

• Moneybags, your superpowers are dynamism, the ability to play a crowd and gain atttention for your projects and causes, innovation, diplomacy, discovery and exploration, generosity, a strong intellect, and worldliness.

Your Kryptonite is the need to shock people, the need to do everything yourself, difficulty relating intimately with others, a love of drama, self-sacrifice, and a lack of empathy or understanding.

Now go and do good!

• Africanqn, your superpowers are idealism, generosity, expansiveness, charisma, inspiration, honesty, dynamism, and a desire for order.

Your Kryptonite is not setting enough time aside for play/over-emphasis on work and details, difficulty lightening up, lack of self-awareness and empathy, insecurity, criticism, and anxiety.

Now go and fight evil!

• Hello thecaptain

what is my super power that will be helpful for me to know at this time in my life my b-day JUNE 28.1957