What's your superpower?

• LadyThanatolia, you are like Henry before you - another 22 lifepath. Your superpowers are a phoenix-like quality, courage, hardiness, power, vision, extreme sensitivity, strong analytical ability, and vigour.

Your Kryptonite is chronic and self-imposed negativity, anxiety, storing up emotions without release, a polarised nature, tendency to give everything you have, and hanging onto outworn habits or rigid beliefs.

Now go and do good!

• Thank you for the kind offer my bithdate is 2/26/61. I would love to have this special reading.

• Beleives, your superpowers are intuition, extreme creativity, originality, insight, electrical energy, big-hearted, and a desire to make a difference by serving helpful causes.

Your Kryptonite is repressing or intellectualising your feelings, guardedness, addictive behaviour, insecurity, resistance and rigidity, a troubled childhood/past, and bossiness.

Now go and do good!

• NOO!!! I was born in 1959, I am not that old yet!!! LOL

• I was not wearing my glasses when I typed that posting,couldn't find them!!LOL No really I was born July 9, 1959. Sorry, that's what i get for not proofreading. hahaha

• Baam3girlfriend, your superpowers are gregariousness, analytical ability, strength, vision, wit, creativity, and spirituality.

Your Kryptonite is overly high standards and ideals, over-sensitivity, pettiness, crankiness, stubbornness, frivolousness with money, a need for a secure physical environment, and choosing unequal or inappropriate friends in order to feel superior.

Now go and do good!

• Joyryw, your superpowers are strength, sensitivity, creative and expressive energy, charm and magnetism, and power.

Your Kryptonite is insecurity, complacency, dislike of change, bad or unhealthy habits, unworthy or crippling associations, and manipulation.

Now go and do good!

• Thank You very much Captain! You're really good at this! Though I'm not the happiest with the downside of my personality.:) Who is? Anyway, I have put my husbands birthdate and time in here. Would you mind reading his? We're both curious.:)

March 28,1969 2:28pm

• Lctdog, your superpowers are practicality, creativity, strength, sensitivity, ambition, spirituality, determination, and devotion.

Your Kryptonite is a deep need for security, extremes of temperament, indecisiveness, a lack of commitment, and self-doubt.

Your friend's superpowers are a quick mind, above average analytical ability, magnetism, leadership, initiative, and insight into others.

Their Kryptonite is shallowness, a tendency to ridicule or criticize, a need for freedom, sticking with people and situations that hold them back, and either neglecting their own interests or being too self-centred.

Now go and dog gone - sorry, do good. 😉

• Librasunshine, your superpowers are formidable social skills, keen observation, analytical skills, insight, steadfastness, caring, and studiousness.

Your Kryptonite is self-unawareness, emotional instability or ungroundedness, a tendency to be hypercritical, didactic, envious or possessive, and a possible inability to get enough quiet alone time for introspection.

Now go and do good!

• Captain,

As always your threads are thought provoking, insightful, and highly in demand !!!!!!!!!

Here's my two cents:

Mine 09/15/1971

His 08/22/1972

Thank you for your time, dedication and generosity in sharing.

Summer

• Captain thank you very much many Positive Blessings for doing this!

• Thanks again Captain................awesome! Now I will go off and do good. Love and light x

• Jenfirestar, you do indeed have superpowers. They are creativity, reasoning ability, strength, free-thinking and philosophical abilities, a strong physical constitution, and practicality.

Your Kryptonite is not feeling completely relaxed with others, compulsive or impulsive emotional and financial patterns, lack of self-trust, a tendency to skip necessary steps, a need for security, and stress.

Now go and do good!

• My birthdate is 12/01/ 1956. I would love to hear what Superpower I have and what you have to say about me!

• Sparklingsoul, your superpowers are integrity, love of the natural world, ambition, appreciation of beauty, loyalty, discernment, and a formidable productivity.

Your Kryptonite is nervous hyperactivity, problems with expressing yourself honestly, overly high standards, valuing other people's opinions over your own, over-sensitivity to criticism, and attaching self-worth to what you earn or achieve.

Now go and do good!

• Rooster5, your superpowers are the ability to accumulate wealth and use it to help others, being good at working with your hands, imagination, unconventionality, studiousness, and caring.

Your Kryptonite is withdrawing into a fantasy world, obsessions of all kinds, self-unawareness, judgmental attitudes, rigidity, didacticism, and excessive pleasure-seeking.

Now go and do good!

• Feelinglove, your superpowers are sensuality, a natural kindness, depth, understanding, passion, sensitivity, and commitment.

Your Kryptonite is a deep insecurity or chronic shyness, a worship of physical beauty over inner beauty, belief that your humbler origins may have marked you for life, a hesitancy to go after what you really want, and ignoring your intuition.

Now go and do good!

• Thank You ,Captain, ..................You are awesome!!!

WOW , You are good!! I am overly sensitive to criticism.

• Thank you Captain for responding so quickly. What you have "seen" for me is very accurate. Thank you again.

Peace,

Sparklingsoul