What's your superpower?

• We all have special gifts that we can use to make this world a better place and to fight evil (negativity) and injustice everywhere. But sometimes we take our abilities for granted or don't recognise what great power we have. We hide behind secret identities of ordinariness and helplessness. Give me your birthdate and I will scour your astrological and numerological profile for your greatest strength. I will also include your biggest weakness so that you know what area needs work. After all, everyone must battle with his/her version of 'Kryptonite' in order to become a more efficient and understanding superhero.

For truth, justice and the worldwide way...to infinity and beyond!

• Dear Captain. My birthdate is 30th August 1970. Grateful for your insights.

• hi captain!......i have no idea, but the thought of being an asset to someone this way would give me a sense of purpose and i would love to contribute to a positive influence in our negative world these days..........thank you! you are amazing to care about this my bd is may 12 1948 745am

• Dear Captain, my birthdate is 08/23/60. Would appreciate your insight, thank you! 🙂

• Andherson, your superpowers are your healing and leadership ability and your creativity.

Your Kryptonite is that you can be too self-sacrificing and insecure.

Now go and do good!

• Stclaire, your superpowers are your sensitivity to and compassion for the pain and suffering of others and your gift for communication.

Your Kryptonite is your tendency to be depressed over, criticise, or complain about the state of the world and your life.

• Awesome, Captain!

You just keep coming up with more treats for us (and I keep taking advantage of them) 🙂

May 28 1966

(I already know I'm my own worst enemy, but what is my superpower - didn't know I had one lol?)

• RIGHT AGAIN!!!! AM I SUPRISED?? NO.THANK YOU DEAR TALENTED ONE.BLESSINGS AND LOVE.

• Captain, June 20th 1987. 7:26pm

• Darkness angel, your superpowers are wisdom, creativity, and a talent for research and investigation.

Your Kryptonite is your need for secrecy, privacy, and self-protection.

• Captain, you rock!!!

June 4, 1968

I know this sounds crazy for a Gemini, but I yearn for something where I can combine being creative, using my physical strength, and using my mental faculties, but without working with people. I really am an introvert and working with people all day just wears me out. Tell me there is something, something...

Thanks again for all your great readings!

• ScarsAndStars, your superpowers are creativity, sensitivity, strength, and intuition.

Your Kryptonite is a lack of self-trust, a tendency towards cynicism, and hiding your feelings.

Now go and do good!

• Shoot, sorry, I misread... I don't know why I was reading "job" into your question... disregard my babbling, I was just venting! 😉

• Serious7, your superpowers are your idealism, quick mind and adventurous spirit, and passion.

Your Kryptonite is your self-doubt, your inability to feel safe, self-criticism, and feelings of boredom.

Now go and do good!

• Thanks captain! Serious over and out!@! WHOOOSH!

• Goosemama, your superpowers are sensitivity, insight, connection with spirit, and an exceptionally analytical mind.

Your Kryptonite is a fear of what others think of you, self-doubt, isolation, not trusting your feelings.

Now go and do good!

• Dear Captin

My birthday is march 3,1981...

• Captain, you're amazing and I love you! 🙂

Heck, if you were a man I'd swim accross the ocean to find you and marry you--- except, oops - technically I'm still married! 😉

Rock on!

• Hello Captain,

You are amazing. This is a great idea. My DOB is Sept 21,1959.

Thank You 🙂

• Hi Captn ! Let me neatly fold my cape .... okay! Do you worse : 21 Jan 62