Need some insight

• Hi everyone I am new to the forums, only being a member for 2 or 3 days. I keep reading about moon signs and rising signs. I have no idea what these mean and how do I find out what mine are. If they are as important as my sun sign to my overall life, I would appreciate a reading to give me some advice and to see if I am heading down the right path in my life. Can anyone help me?

• Hi Crystal0227,

What is your dob? If you give me that with the time you were born and which state in which country I will look it up for you. Please write the month out so you don't confuse me (we don't write the dates like in the U.S.A) so for e.g. 1st June 1968.

Basically your Sun sign tells about your basic ego, your Moon sign tells about you emotional inner self, and your Ascendant or Rising sign tells about your outer presentation to the rest of the world.

• P.S. Welcome to the forum!

• My dob is 27 February 1981 and I was born in Georgia in the United States at 10:54pm. Is that what you needed?

• P.S. Thanks for the welcome!

• Crystal0227,

I am more than happy to help and give you the info, but I must admit I am woeful with geography and i am Australian, not American, so I have absolutely no clue of where Georgia is or the states in America or time zones. So.....what timezone does that come under (because the correct time is important to having the correct sign information). Does George come under Eastern Standard time or Central Standard time, I'm having difficulty with this. So please explain this like you would to a 2 year old because that is about my understanding of where and what of the U.S.A.!!!!! LOL!

• Lol sorry Wenchie! Georgia falls into Eastern Standard Time. I'm incredibly grateful for you taking the time to do a reading for me. I look forward to seeing what the results are. Thanks again!