Free advice for anyone who wants it

• Hi everyone,

In the mood to help out tonight so if something is bothering you and you don't know what to do just lay it on me if you want some free advice. I am not psychic and I will not be reading my cards. I am just a straight shooting Capricorn with her feet on the ground.

Peace.

• come on, somebody must be in a world of poo...

• Lol, bluewatermama, just read the forum, there's a lot of people in a world of poo (that so made me laugh), and it's really sweet of you to offer your help and advice. I love your sense of humor. I could easily raise my hand to your offer, but there is so much here, that I think the best help you could give me would be to just send me a shovel! Thanks for making me laugh today! Wishing you Laughter and Bright Blessings! 🙂

• Darkness Angel,

Thanks 😉 you seem pretty cool yourself. So so glad to have made you laugh! Here's your shove: be brave and see what happens.

• Hey bluewatermamma! This was a good idea. Wander over to the main heading of topics with no replies. Lots of folks with questions ... if they don't come to you ..... As D. Angel said so nicely -thanks for a laugh!

• Hi Bluewatermamma, I appreciate any insight you are able to share!!!

Transition big time for me re: job/ career

haven't worked fulltime since early Nov.

Thanks. : )

• Hi Bluewatermamma,

Thanks for the offer!!!! Trust me eventually everyone will be on this thread !!!!!!!

So if you're just shooting from the hip, what advice do you have for me?

Around mid 2009, I met someone, but since he was in a relationship at the time, I shied away even though there was mutual interest. What's odd is that all my readings indicate that he is to be part of my future, that they are obstacles being removed and there is a lot that I don't know about. My head tells me its time to let go, but my heart says that what the cards say is true, to wait a liitle bit more.

Do i follow my head or my heart?

Monina

• Hi Bluewatermamma,

I am also Capricorn. I am so weighted down by anger, not being able to forgive and even non-acceptance that it is hampering my ability to flourish. Mostly these things are directed at me - but also at someone whom has passed and also my husband.

Looking for practical advise on how to deal with these things. I feel if these things are not dealt with NOW after so long then I cannot grow and become the person I need to be.

• "Here's your shove: be brave and see what happens."

Are you SURE you're not psychic? That was the most perfect thing you could have said to me regarding my life in general, lol! I love it! Especially the "shove" part...omg, thanks for the second laugh for the day!

In all seriousness, my New Year's resolution is to finally get my book published this year...so I am going to apply your advice directly to that. I will use it to inspire me to write and to be courageous and move towards publication. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart! You rock! 🙂

• Go for it, Darkness Angel!! Maybe YOU"LL inspire ME to START writing the book I've been wanting to for years..lol!

• ok here goes....in june i found out my husband had an affair and he wanted out of our marriage. it came out of nowhere. family and friends were shocked. he moved out. i filed for divorce and in late december it was finalized. i am not sure where to start on the road to recovery. i jumped into a so called relationship in october but it is cooling off as he is having one of his mood swings. i am a taurus and he is a gemini. i didnt really want it to be anything serious because i knew i wasnt ready, but it still hurt when he started to distance himself. i know i was using him to take my mind off of the divorce, but i have never not been in a relationship whether it was bad or good. i am 39 and lost right now. any adivce?????

• I am also a Capricorn who probably could use some straight-shooting skills, as in getting rid of a lot of "leaches" in my life. I am at a scary kind of low point and frozen in indecision. I've been in a marriage for almost 10 years to someone I do not love, am facing the death of a beloved aunt, need desperately to complete training as a hypnotherapist and move on...away from just about everything currently in my life. Finances are a big issue, but there are too many to list! Thank you in advance for any kind words of advice! Blessed be.

• Hi Minniepearl, even though our relationship never ended in divorce and I thus never moved onto the second step of forming a second relationship, your story has spoken to me since I can empathise - you know, been there, done that, got the t-shirt. When my hubby moved out I was devestated, I never saw it coming. It took me months to gain my self confidence back that I could be desirable to someone. I suspect that would be one reason why you entered into another relationship so quickly.

Firstly, put your mind at rest, you are desirable! You are a woman and you have such inner strength that you are not even aware of.

Secondly, start focussing on the only thing you can change, yourself. Get to know yourself again, your likes, your dislikes, what you will tolerate and will not tolerate. People change over the years due to the circumstances surrounding them. You will also find that your self confidence in who you are, will attract people to you. After all no man wants to enter into a relationship with a needy, high maintenance woman. (not saying you ever were one!)

Thirdly, your happiness should not be dependant on anyone else. It's not fair to them or to you. It places strain on the relationship. Even though you love someone, you have no control over whether they love you or not. They either will or they won't, your focus should also be on accepting the things you cannot change.

How about a new hobby or something you have been wanting to try but just haven't. Now is the time for possibilities, not regrets.

Start a journal, write in the morning so that positive re-enforcement starts you day. Start by recording 3 things that you are thankful for. That's all. Give it some thought though and you will be surprised by how things progress. I started with things like, I am thankful that I have a toothbrush LOL. By the end I was listing the possibilities for the day, planning trips, etc.

Read up on the circle of influence. I believe in this. Change the things you can, accept the things you can't.

I know this is probably not the type of answer you want to hear - but since I have no psychic powers I can only offer things that I know work.

Hugs to you. It will pass. Patience. Be kind to yourself.

• Hello Bluewatermama -

I hope I'm not to late for your offer, If I am I truly understand!! Any help you can whirl my way would greatly be appreciated.

Here is goes. . .

I'm a 48 year old Single mom of two teenage boys(whom think they know everything, as most teenagers do) - I've been unemployed for over a year now (don't even know where to look for a great job anymore)- I was dumped back in June to this day not even sure why? (He owes me quite a bit of money, by the way). I now we've lost our cat.

I realize there are people out there with more issues than I, but I'm feeling a little bewildered at the moment and could use a little advise. I REFUSE to give up, I know things will get better but this LOST feeling tends to get me down sometimes!

Thank you in advance - GOD BLESS

• Hi BlueWaterMamma,

Have seen this really nice Saggitarius guy a few times. We clicked the first time we met. He's

very caring and attentive. He's the kind of guy I've been wanting to be with, and it seems that I'm

the kind of woman he wants. I'm a Gemini, a widow for almost 17 years and had a happy marriage. Do you see us becoming a couple and going further in this relationship?

Thank you.

Lindy1941

• Sacogirl, go for it! Write that book...it's in you, wanting to get out, lol! I once saw an interview with George Carlin, and the person interviewing him asked, "What is the secret for success?" George thought for a second and then said, "Do what you love, and nurture it every day. Just spend a little time on it, but make sure you do this every single day. It'll grow."

And then there's Nike's famous saying, "Just Do It!"

All words to live by. 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• I am reponding to the comment you had posted for darkness angel. You did not read her comment correctly. She stated send me a shovel. With her user id and statement, she clearly indicates a perception of overwhelmness and dispairity. These are indications of helplessness, depression and reaching out for help to whatever she needs and if she does not get what she needs, I don't even want to think what may happen. She had mentioned you made her laugh, which was indicative she has been sad for a while. If you have contact information, you may want to alert local law enforcement agent to check on her. Darkness Angel, if you are reading this, there is nothing in life you cannot overcome. I takes more energy to be negative and sad, then it does to be positive. No matter how things are, it will always get better.

• am reponding to the comment you had posted for darkness angel. You did not read her comment correctly. She stated send me a shovel. With her user id and statement, she clearly indicates a perception of overwhelmness and dispairity. These are indications of helplessness, depression and reaching out for help to whatever she needs and if she does not get what she needs, I don't even want to think what may happen. She had mentioned you made her laugh, which was indicative she has been sad for a while. If you have contact information, you may want to alert local law enforcement agent to check on her. Darkness Angel, if you are reading this, there is nothing in life you cannot overcome. I takes more energy to be negative and sad, then it does to be positive. No matter how things are, it will always get better. I chanced on this website and I may be way off target, if I am I apoligize to all.

• Um...wow...I'm just...wow. I don't even know where to begin. I'm speechless. And laughing. LaCaridura, I really, truly appreciate your sincere concern...but I'm afraid you've missed the mark...just...a...bit.

First of all, regarding my forum name, please read my post in this thread. I'm on page 2, and I think the title of the thread itself sums up anything else I can say here:

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=5134&replies=72

Secondly, I have one heck of a sense of humor, and can be really tongue-in-cheek. I love to laugh, and I laugh every day. When I say that someone's post made me laugh, it's just as simple as that...I found it funny, and laughed. I don't think that I'm going to keep a running tab in this forum as to how many times a day that I laugh. Which leads me to:

"Send me a shovel"...there's that example of my sense of humor. No, life isn't perfect for me right now, and neither is it for a lot of other folks here in this forum. Just read through the threads and you'll find a lot of folks posting about lost loves, poor income, no jobs, hardship...it's going around everywhere, and there are many people with the same story. When I made that comment, I was just poking fun at the challenges in my own life. And with any luck, my silly comment made someone else smile or laugh, too.

So, I'm wondering, if I don't get what I need, according to you, what are you afraid might happen?

Contact local law enforcement? You're talking about a welfare check. I know, because I used to do them as I'm a retired fire/medic. While I truly appreciate your deep concern for my well-being, I must admit that that particular statement left me speechless. And let me tell you, that's not an easy thing to do, lol! All I can say to that is, thanks for your concern. I think.

I am born on a cusp...meaning that I share two signs. One of them is the sign of Leo, the lion, and all through my life, no matter what obstacles have come my way, I have always landed on my feet, just like a cat. Always. I have been through things you don't know about, and I have learned a long time ago that all adversity can be overcome with the right amount of attitude, fortitude, elbow grease and maybe even some WD-40. I do know that things will get better, as I've been an optimistic person all of my life, and they always do.

I really, truly, deeply, from the bottom of my heart appreciate your care and concern, but I think you may have over analyzed my one single post. I have no hard feelings whatsoever, in fact, I really enjoyed the laugh, and it's heartwarming and touching to know that someone can care so very much.

Here's to what I hope is the start of a wonderful friendship. May many blessings come your way in 2010!