Flex your energy & do a reading for me.. I need your help!!

• Hello Readers!

I would love a reading. I just turned 24 on Jan. 9th, 2010 and I am facing a lot of new changes in my life like moving across the country and going back to school. Unfortunately, I am still hung up on my ex's. One of them, who I believe to be a soul mate, is still on my mind almost everyday even after 16 months of not talking. My other ex and I (who I dated for a little less than 2 yrs) lived together and had a terrible break up while trying to remain friends afterwards. It's been almost a month since we stopped talking but I know I am not fully over it. I just can't seem to let go of either of these two people and it is making it hard for me to move on with my life. I would love to know what you see in the cards for me, whether I will feel true love again or ever be close with either of these two again, especially Sarah. Or any advice on what the future holds for me. FYI I am a bisexual capricorn female and I do feel that the universe is pulling me to do great things, I just don't know if I am heading in the right direction yet. This is a very trying time in my life but I still strive to learn and be creative everyday. Thank you so much for taking the time to really feel out my issue and request. I look forward to hearing from You in any extent.

Warm regards,

Julie