Haitian Relief

• Namaste!

Please text "yele" to 501501 from your cellphone to make a $5.00 donation to Yele(dot)org

This is a Haitian Relief organization that desperately needs help in light of the horrible devastation that took place by way of a 7.0 magnitude earthquake killing thousands and leaving thousands more homeless and in need of relief!

Please do it now! It's only $5.00 added to your cell phone bill. That's a pack of cigarettes or a meal at McDonalds!

Blessed be,

Andrea

• Wenchie is there anything on the quake on your local news? If there is they may have a phone number of where you can call and make a donation. I don't know how they are taking the donations. Only that they are showing a phone number here that I think is going to the White House somehow.

• Yes, the quake is all over the news here. There is no number as yet, but texting and having it taken from the phone bill sounds so much easier. May have to wait until after payday next week and see if something has been organised with donations then. Perhaps the Australian Red Cross will set up a relief fund.

• They just announced on our news that you can go to yele.org to make a donation.

• I know the Red Cross here you can text "HAITI" to 90999 and donate $10.00. Yele.org can take your donations via their website at yele.org

$5.00 is not alot of money, however, I realize that many are struggling financially. Please remember that the more you give the more you get back in return!

$5.00 x the number of members on this forum will total a good sum of money to help with relief efforts! Please do what you can!

Love and light!

Andrea