Ascension, 2012, and all related topics

• Really glad to come across this thread. I've been reading through Karen's site now as well after reading about it here. So glad you shared this Captain and I am happy to know that 2010 is a clearing of the fog. It seems that just about everyone can agree the 2009 was not the greatest of times. The symptoms of ascension she listed really grabbed me. Laie4, I thought the same thing about the symptoms of aging but it is true that people of all ages seem to be experiencing this.

Also have another suggestion in relation to this thread. I happened to walk into a book signing and disussion last night. A lovely woman named Sharon McErlane described her books "A call to power, the grandmothers speak" and "our love is our power". These books are about her experience meeting the divine beings she refers to as the grandmothers and their message. The grandmothers told her that the message needed to be sent out that there was too much male energy in the world and we desperately needed to start speading more female energy. Too much dominating angry energy. She described how she was shown a bull or some kind of creature tethered to a stake and it was straining and straining and using up so much energy and the tether was worn thin from all this straining and about to break. This was how the grandmothers showed her that the male energy here is out of balance and becoming destructive. It was in no way male bashing. The way she explained it made a lot of sense and there was alot more to it but am kind of glossing over the main idea quickly. Just wanted to share in case people are interested. Kind of goes along with this call to a higher vibration.

• Uh oh, I am a bull, a Taurean. 🙂

But I agree that there is way too much anger about at the moment. One of the great things the people who chose to pass in Haiti did for us was to bring out more compassion in the world. Too bad it takes a disaster...

This is all very interesting.

• Hi, I have just logged on and read this whole thread and am thrilled to read what everyone had to say... I have followed Karen's site for awhile and have been undergoing the 'ascension process' for quite awhile as well. To clarify, we all undergo the ascension process, over and over in our lives, but if our awareness is not heightened, we will not retain the experiences, or remember that experience as it will appear to be 'fleating' and then we 'forget'. What I believe is different THIS time is that many, many of us are AWARE of the ascension process, and therefore we are experiencing this process differently indeed, and therefore the ASCENSION process will be accelerated...and therefore our experiences will be different...and on and on and on.

Peace be with all of you

• We live in interesting times...

• Hi "The Captain"

I totally agree with you about Haiti....I have known/felt for a long time that there MUST BE world wide disaster to re-balance and re-calibrate the 'true' energies of the world, the earth, humanity...

I agree with Karen Bishop with the fact that there are souls that 'choose' to be incarnated in this time to sacrifice for this cause. I truly believe that it is possible that Haiti could be a future sacred site.....think about it.......

• One thing that Karen mentioned and that is happening to me is that a lot of people are coming back into my life - from years back. They just get in touch through my Facebook page or whatever and just contact me out of the blue, saying I had popped into their head and they were wondering how I was. Even people I wasn't especially close to...

• You know. that is really amazing if you think about it. the whole facebook phenomenon. I never expected to find an of my lost high school or college friends again. This is a whole new thing for the world. To be able to find and contact someone you met even if just briefly simply by typing in a name on google. Absolutely astounding when you really think about it. So many people I've gotten back in touch with and yes, like you said Captain, people I wasn't especially close to.

• The people returning to you in your life, is a part of the ascension process...whatever left over 'business' you may have had has a chance to be 're-visited'...

If you chose to 'buy into it' you can, or if you need a 'life review' you will be given it...it is for you to determine and choose and therefore move on...or 'accelerate'....

The Mayans have a calendar that explains the ascension process, that I have finally grasped...ask me if you want to know more and will try to share....

• Also about these social networking sites, it makes everyone feel more connected with each other. Like we are all sharing in some great big social gathering and all you have to do is log in a participate. You can be in the middle of nowhere but if you have a computer, you can know what your freinds across the world are up to. Yes, if you choose to participate you do lose a degree of privacy but all the same, i think it is really wonderful.

• Very cool Anibear. Yes, a few arguments and past hurt feelings have been patched up on facebook. People who felt badly about what they did 10 or 15 years ago getting back in contact to say sorry and the hurt party being able to forgive. Really neat.

• Yes, I would like to know more Anibear. 🙂

• okay, think of a circular pyramid, nine rungs or nine steps high.

again, it is not a square pyramid with an apex...that would be pyramid...this is a bit different...

it a round circle with eight inner circles that pile upon each other...do you get the visual? like a big huge wedding cake

now, if you put a ball bearing on the lowest plane and watched it go a complete round, it would take the longest time, then if the ball bearing were put on the next level it would take a bit less time for a full round, and then if you put the ball bearing on the next level it would take even less time, and on and on....

each layer is an age,a time of measurement, and as you have now a visual of the ball bearing, each age is taking less and less time to complete...

we are probably at the second if not the last circle of the pyramid and that is why everything is being accelerated so horrendously quickly,...climate change, economic change, social, political, religious change all happening rapidly....

time/space is the human dilemma and the this insight from the mayans has helped me understand time and space differently

I hope it does for you as well...

Let me know what you think

anibear

• You explained that really well. Thank you Anibear. I have the visual. I am unclear about what happens as the ball accelerates though. So, as it is moving closer and faster to the end..all these catastrophes are happening....yet a lot of positive social change and open-mindedness. Are we speeding our way to higher vibration...accension to a higher wave of thinking? I know what the words mean but i can't grasp what that really means as a whole. I want to understand that better. Would love to hear more from you about this if you get a chance. I could also probably read Karen's site a little more thoroughly as well. Thank you!

• It is best to meditate upon

Give it some time.

anibear

• As I bumped my way shamelessly to bed ---- little hussy! --- this topic opened up nicely.

Sleep is so over rated !!

• lol! Laie4!

Yeah, you really missed out last night. Sleep is for sissies.

Here, I'll bump again this morning.

• All this shameless bumping!! lol This is a very interesting topic. I look forward to learning more. Certainly seems to answer several questions, while at the same time raising more! Such is life,huh? 🙂

• Just stumbled across this topic and find it really interesting. Hope im not butting in...took a look at the website mentioned and am amazed at the number of 'sympthoms' i have been experiencing. Im also glad to hear that Im not the only one who has been feeling very strange the past few weeks, dont feel myself at all... such emotional ups and downs!! And as for the fog mentioned earlier I can completely identify with that!! Also the losses... family, friends, financial etc etc I also have been experiencing alot of the physical things in the past few months and years... most recently completely unexplained lower back pain that just wont go away and these short periods where i just cant get warm no matter what I try....

Anibear that was a great explanation... completely get it!

• LOL ! Yeah, turning into a sissy girl ....

It does raise more questions which is a good thing, learning more and feeling my way thru what fits or seems logical. Eventually, for me it'll end up where it always does - a matter of faith. Well, a little more than belief in something beyond the senses, I suppose. ; 0

So many are pointing to the Mayan calendar but there are as many theories floating about as to why that ended at that particular date as there are concerning the Mayan decline. ( Stonyeye - I read somewhere you went to Egypt(?) ( totally cool !) and there are theories about that too, that fit within this discussion.) I toured an area ( Tulum or Tulem sp?) and the Mayan, Aztec, Incan cultures are fascinating. Most cultures ( Us too : ) ) have attempted to foretell coming events. very interesting! Okay, repeating myself, movin'on...

My take : The point is energy levels ~ with (just about) everything in nature there is a cause and an effect. Order, chaos > equilibrium. The rippling effect of a disaster or the rippling effect of a soul changing. It is both wonderful and strange on a personal level.

What is everyone experiencing on a personal level? Have there been any changes in relationships with family?

Not quite sure ....

• hmmm laie think my take on things could be similiar to yours. I definitely believe that both order and chaos, the positive and the negative, are needed to create balance. Perhaps the world is trying to restore balance, hence the disasters which seem to be ocuring so frequently lately. Maybe they are happening to help raise these questions and to awaken the general consciousness so we can move on and maybe to bring out the best in people (just look at all the aid that is been given in times of need).

As for changing relationships with family... in my life everything seems to be coming to a head... issues that have been there since before my birth seem to be coming to the fore and for better or worse sorting themselves out and causing changes in the dynamics of family relationships.

Dont know if im making sense!!!