Aquarius Craft Challenge

• Enter the Aquarius Craft Challenge Here!

============================================================== The Sun is in ideas-loving Aquarius, and this month's Cosmic Craft Challenge calls on you to tap into the most creative, offbeat and personal thoughts that fill your head -- then put them on display!

+++++++++++++++++++++THE CHALLENGE: +++++++++++++++++++++

It's a popular misconception that Aquarius, the sign of the Water-Bearer, is itself a Water sign. But Aquarius' element is actually Air, which hints at a seriously active mind! Tap into Aquarius' exciting inner world: fill the water vessel of your choice with a collection of your thoughts, philosophies, wishes, fears and observations to spur you into a hopeful new year! Size and media don't matter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE RULES:++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Post a picture of your creation by February 14 in the Aquarius Craft Challenge Forum (here). Each entrant will receive a copy of the book Divination by Tarot.com founder Paul O’Brien, which includes a Tarot.com gift certificate for $15!

• Photo file requirements: Photo file size must be less than 300 KB. If you have difficulty uploading your image, please submit it to craftchallenge@tarot.com.

• Polling will happen from February 15 to February 17, with live results displayed on the Aquarius Craft Challenge rules page.

• The lucky winner will be announced and notified on February 18, when the Sun is in Pisces.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++ THE PRIZE: +++++++++++++++++++++++++

The winning craftser will receive an autographed copy of Paul O'Brien's expert Divination book, which also includes a $15 gift certificate to Tarot.com. The winner will also receive 100 FREE Karma Coins.

But everyone who participates gets a copy of Paul's book, so be sure to participate!

Don't have a Forum User Name?

Click here to create your forum name and participate in the contest!

• Does the craft need to be three dimensional or can it be a drawing/painting?

• slugNsnail, it can be in any form of media, so a drawing/painting is allowed!

• Attached is a beautiful submission from Karen.

• I would like to enter this Fiesta Quilt I made and a small fabric postcard with thread painting on it. Aquavic

• I would like to enter this Fiesta Quilt I made and a small fabric postcard with thread painting on it. Aquavic

• I took these photos at too high of a resolution.Will have to go back and perhaps submit something else.

• Here is another attempt.

• Please find attached the "Shell Woman".

Created purely from scratch, she is made from shells. Oyster Shells. Her eyes are from a picture of the moon - slightly modified. Her nose is amythyst. Everything else is shell. Except of course the background picture.

Enjoy!

• Please find again the "Shell Woman"...

• Hopefully the size is right this time 😉

• Please find attached the "Shell Woman".

Created purely from scratch, she is made from shells. Oyster Shells. Her eyes are from a picture of the moon - slightly modified. Her nose is amythyst. Everything else is shell. Except of course the background picture.

Enjoy!

• The candles and flowers both represent the peace n purity...!!!

• Here is mine, this is so cool. I just found this and I will be participating all the time!

• This is the frustration I feel as it seems not many around me care about what is true and the consequences of being simple. I must try to work out of my frustration to feed the people around me like you feed a baby to know and understand what is true. Or I am as simple as simple as well in this respect.