Saturn also going retrograde?

• hipriestess

thanks for the kind words

something just comes up and I am told I need to get a more thorough check this weekend

• Dearest Leoscorpion,

Thinking of you, and hope all is well.

My Highest Thoughts are with You!

• LUAZINHA-

Glad I could help.

Sorry that your Dad passed away. In that case you can still relate your fourth to your mother and see what happens in relation to her during Saturn's transit through this house.

Something is probably bound to change, especially since your relationship with her is strained.

From what you say it doesn't sound like she provided you with much nurturing (perhaps she herself didn't have it while growing up?). This transit might turn out to be your lesson in how to provide just that for yourself, you might get to learn how to "mother" yourself, so to speak. Saturn's love is tough love and it won't be easy, but by the time Saturn is out of your fourth house you're bound to be in a much better place. You say that you don't know what the meaning of "home" is - there's another thing you might discover. Just hang in there and try to keep your eyes on the prize 🙂

Good luck!

• LEO & HIGHPRIESTESS-

thank you, my friends, I'm just trying to keep up with you two -not easy, phew! 🙂

The feeling is mutual, I never hung out online much (until now) and I never thought I would actually get to make online friends someday...well, I don't know if this is " beginner's luck", but I sure scored the best of the best 🙂

O.K., let's put the Kleenex box away & go back to bullsh*itting LOL

LEO-

Don't worry, whatever your appointment is about, it'll all be good. You're a strong lioness and a Scorp rising - you have a natural capacity for self-healing and renewal.

You will be fine 🙂

• SS-thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind about the definition of home, my relationship with my mother, etc..yes she herself didn't get much nuturing from her mother. I've always had conflict with my mother but it all fell apart after my father passed away. My father was 85 when he passed, but to this day I feel like he's the only person that ever loved me unconditionally and his passing was very difficult for me.

leo-as for my cancer keeping fit, he was playing tennis and swimming before his schedule got super busy in October, going to the gym even during his layovers but I think he's overworked and exhuasted so he's finding it difficult to find the time. His diet of airline food and constantly eating out doesn;t help. I give him a good workout whenever I see him, lol! He did well for someone who was sick last time...he has good endurance..

• Goldenhill

thank you for thinking of me

I hope you are keeping well

• S&S and hipriestess

thanks for the thoughts

and for jumping in to help with your insights on request

I will post more in our favorite thread

Lua

I remember you said you will meet him soon

hope the best for you both !

I read your post about your parents

I will share more about mine after the apptment

it's almost the same as your story

• Dear Leoscorpion,

Thank You for responding to me. I just read it.

So again I am adding my birthplace to the previous information. I am writing them all again for you.

March 29, 1972

Tirana Albania

Thank You and Blessings

art

• art

thanks for the complete info

had an apptment on Sat I had to catch up with work this Sunday

will get your chart here Mon or Tue, OK?

Lua

I was also close to my dad, more than to my mom

My mom was prideful and picky with who I am friends with or fall in love with,

not because they are bad influences, but because she is a puritan

this actually makes me feel better not having friends at all

because the ones I want to befriend, she doesn't like, and I don't want to befriend people just because she likes them LOL so over the years I become more comfortable on my own and build my independence that way

I do have friends but as life teaches me lessons, most of them are really not friends

so I learn the lessons and only keep the few ones that deserve to be called friends

My dad died before my wedding. He knew I would get married and he liked my hubby

He was protective of me, my best friend ever.

My mother and I always had a fight, I never actually knew why when it comes to me

she always made it a big deal but as the year goes by I got sick of bowing to her

in front of many people she keeps a cool face so nobody believed my side of the story

but after my dad died, she somehow lost her 'fake face'

Understandable, my dad loved her and put up with her for the sake of the children

so after he died, she has nobody to cover up for her anymore

One day she told me "I didn't know you were right"

then I realized what happened between my mother and I all these times

all these fights we had, was because she knew she was wrong and that I was right

from not wanting me to befriend people of different race/religion, not allowing me to learn how to swim, forbidding me to love someone because he was different race/religion etc

because she knew she shouldn't judge people by their skin color or belief, but being puritan she didn't want to accept her own mistakes

She did manage to turn me into puritan like she is, I was puritan for many years since childhood

but fortunately I learned my lessons and turned my back on her

I learned that I know the truth, if everyone else believes her fake face, it won't kill me

after all, my life and my happiness do not depend on anybody else but myself

I made the right decision, marrying my hubby. He is supportive and devoted partner.

the fact that my late father liked him, is all the sign I needed

there is no better father for me. he was my best friend.

there is no better man to marry than my hubby. he is, too, my best friend.

Your happiness depends on you, Lua

You will find this 'home' you are looking for, someday

It took me a lot of struggles against puritan and judgemental people all my youth to adulthood

I have found my home, 9 yrs now

All my struggles paid off and more blessings will come my way this year

Well it's more hard work too, but I'm ready for it

You take care now Lua

Have fun ! Ciao !

• Art10

Sun in Aries

He has a strong personality and an entrepreneurial spirit. He is ambitious and self-willed, stubborn, obstinate and tenacious.nervousness, impulsiveness, wastefulness, provoking nature, restlessness and changeability.

Moon in Libra

He is sociable and popular. Has good judgement, he is intelligent and reasonable. Likes social pleasures.instability in loving relationships, unfaithfulness, gives too much weight to the views of others and to public opinion.

Mercury in Aries

He argues, disputes, discusses, answers back. Lively mind which quickly understands a given situation. He is very resourceful and capable.

he is impetuous, hot-headed, petulant. Impatient and hasty, which causes problems due to lack of foresight before acting.

Venus in Taurus

Amiability and fidelity. Likes to please and dress up. Earns a good living. He is generous but not extravagant. Affectionate, sensual and loving in nature, he likes the good things of Life, sensitive to beauty, melodious sounds, perfumes. Love arrives slowly, without passion but with force. Love is lasting. indolence, laziness, immoderate taste for pleasures of Life, gambling, entertainment and luxury.

Mars in Gemini

He speaks a lot, likes to spar verbally, discussions, disputes, polemic, criticism.he scolds and declaims. Words can be bitter and aggressive.

Jupiter in Capricorn

He has great professional aspirations. He likes to direct, organize. He is correct, virtuous, conscientious and worthy.without doubt too avaricious, eager for gain.

Saturn in Gemini

He is systematic, ordered, meticulous. He is discerning and lucid. A scientific mind. problems with nearest and dearest, worries in moving or travelling.

Uranus in Libra

Well-developed artistic leanings. His balance can be upset by too great an independence.

Neptune in Sagittarius

Likes long voyages, things foreign, water.

Pluto in Libra

Brings changes.

Sun in XI

Successful career thanks to support of patrons, friends or relations. Knows how to choose his circle.

Moon in V

He likes pleasures, distractions of all sorts. Emotional life is rich. He loves children, and will have a lot. He will be self-taught.

Mercury in XI

He has lots of friends. He likes intelligent, cultivated people which whom he can have verbal battles: he likes debates, interminable discussions. He likes to be friends with younger people: friends come and go.

Venus in XII

He is devoted to sick or impoverished people. Can be in the medical or social professions. He likes animals, tranquility, peace and solitude. He has secret love affairs.

Mars in XII

All his energy is put into the work life. He loves research. He could be a lab worker, doctor, police officer, teacher specializing in hospital, prison or hospice work..

Jupiter in VIII

He is interested in the occult. He can work in a field associated with death e.g. as a funeral director. Marriage can help financially, the spouse having money.

Saturn in XII

He likes quiet and solitude above everything. He looks for work (or can work) alone, without being bothered. He hates chatting, outside noises.

Uranus in V

He is independent, likes even dubious distractions. His amorous adventures are not only numerous but also very complicated, otherwise they hold no charm.

Neptune in VII

has a troubled conjugal life.

Ascendant in Gemini

He is sociable, without a doubt a little gossipy. Tends to forget set objectives. Likes to write.

House II in Gemini

Financial success will be acquired thanks to various activities, frequent changes, be it of the activity or the workplace.

House III in Cancer

Family and dear ones are very important to him, they can always count on him in times of difficulty or trouble.

House IV in Leo

Conducts family life like a business, rigorously and authoritatively. Great sense of organization, looks after what he possesses well.

House V in Virgo

He does not lack for practical sense to run his business and home: He is ingenious and good with his hands. He is modest and prudish.

House VI in Libra

Above all else, likes good work conditions, a good atmosphere. Weak point: the kidneys.

House VII in Sagittarius

Either marriage with a foreigner, or a marriage abroad, or marriage with a foreigner abroad.

House VIII in Sagittarius

Death will certainly be in a foreign land or on a journey abroad. Nevertheless this will happen after a long life, when the body is too exhausted to continue. Easy death.

House IX in Capricorn

Respects the religion in which he was brought up as a child, still holds this belief.

Likes justice and loyalty.

House X in Aquarius

Success in teaching. Likes contact with others, to speak and explain.

House XI in Pisces

Has only a few friends, but with these the friendship is sincere and frank.

House XII in Aries

Can take initiatives without consulting anyone, even his partner.

Sun - Mercury

He is intelligent and knows what he wants. Is a good organizer, he likes moving, travel. He likes literature.

Moon - Pluto

He wavers between a rich and successful love life and social success. He has difficulty in succeeding in both. Almost always, the choice comes down on an ideal emotional life.

Sun - Midheaven

He knows what he wants on the professional level, is aware of his objectives and does everything to achieve them, he will carry out plans to the very end. He has a good job as well as a good reputation.

Venus - Mars

He is amorous, not a peaceful and calm lover but a passionate one with a strong temperament. He is demonstrative in love, and likes healthy pleasures. He enjoys life to the full.

Saturn - Ascendant

He is serious, sober, thoughtful, pays attention to detail. He likes to be with older people.

Moon - Saturn

He controls his feelings. He has a sense of duty, of self-esteem and is prudent. He can concentrate on a long-term task, manual or intellectual. He perseveres and is serious in everything he does.

Moon - Mars

He is frank, honest, full of vigor and ambition. He is strong-willed and powerful at work. He is a little hard on himself but, above all, on others whose capacity for action is not as great.

Mercury - Uranus

He likes polemic, to criticize and, above all, to contradict. He lacks diplomacy and tends to dissipate his energy. He cannot stay in the same place, likes change even if it means a backward step in his professional career.

Venus - Saturn

He has a good grasp of reality and of duty. He is thrifty, reserved and does not show off. He likes truth and justice. In love, his sentiments are sincere and deep, he never plays false. He is, of course, faithful in love and friendship. He can love a much older person and appreciates his intelligence and good sense.

Mars - Saturn

He is energetic and determined. He has strength and resistance, ability and patience: he is tough, and sometimes insensitive, and puts all his energy and talents into overcoming all the obstacles to his success. He is obstinate, calculating, does not take on anything without having thought of all the possible consequences, he can take all the time in the world and never loses patience to achieve his objectives. He is not particularly popular in his circle, but is feared and respected.

Sun - Neptune

He has a fertile imagination, is full of inspiration, and very emotional - all qualities that he uses on the professional level. He likes the Arts, beauty.

Moon - Ascendant

He has a good influence on the family, which loves and helps the person. He likes travelling, movement, change. He likes contact and is open to other people.

Sun - Jupiter

He is negligent, spendthrift. He goes to excesses of all sorts. He is proud and arrogant, and considers himself much superior to others.

Mars - Pluto

He is ambitious, has a great capacity for work, has self-confidence and goes to the end of his plans.

Venus - Ascendant

He likes everything beautiful, the Arts, balance and harmony. He is amiable and sociable. He likes entertainment and has a loving nature.

Sun - Uranus

His independence and need for liberty are all-important. He does not accept constraints or barriers. Mainly extravagant eccentricity.

Saturn - Pluto

He perseveres, achieves his projects through hard work.

Neptune - Ascendant

He is very easily influenced and fragile. He suffers disappointments.

Sun - Pluto

This aspect means fights and setbacks. He is presumptuous.

Venus - Pluto

His emotional and sex life is powerful and rich. He lives out truly passionate love affairs.

Mercury - Midheaven

He likes to have his own ideas about things, to form an opinion and think over the problems it poses. He is an intellectual.

Moon - Jupiter

He is indifferent to others, to those who surround him: he is negligent and indecisive. He likes excess, gambling and his honesty is elastic. This aspect does not help professional success, especially as he tends to spend more than he earns.

Moon - Midheaven

He has a sense of family, profound feelings and especially likes children. If there are changes in his professional life, they are for the better.

Saturn - Midheaven

He is ambitious, but in a calculated, well-balanced way. He perseveres, is serious, orderly. He climbs the ladder slowly but surely: if need be, he is willing to change his ideas. He is wise and experienced.

Pluto - Ascendant

He has will-power and ambition, and likes to have his own way.

Mercury - Jupiter

He is frivolous and imprudent. He lacks judgement, and is full of self-importance. He has difficulty in realizing his plans, because he lacks clarity and rates his qualities higher than they are.

Mercury - Neptune

He can put down in writing everything that his imagination and intuition dictates.

Mars - Midheaven

He has a good sense of organization. He knows how to take the necessary decisions rapidly, is independent and uses all his energy to succeed socially.

Uranus - Midheaven

He must have a job that allows him complete freedom, something non-routine. He likes change, has a lot of energy and knows how to influence others in spite of his originality.

You are in the cycle where the elements are with you. This cyle will last around 4 to 5 years more. After that you will be entering a cycle where the elements will not favor you. This doesn't mean you can't be lucky, but your hard work will not bring results as it used to. You will probably work hard for less money, so to speak.

Therefore, use the time you have now, to save and build your capital or network. You have 4 - 5 years to do so, after that the elements will leave you. You are resourceful, intelligent and always on the move. You don't like routines so try find work or start a business where it allows you to travel or constantly changing, so it doesn't bore you. Love wise, you need constant stimulation, you may exhaust your partner or constantly changing partner.

You are always ready to charge into new things, new business, new concept, new ideas, meeting new people - but lack the perseverance to keep on top of problems. Try to tone down your tendency to start new adventure or new direction, and try to put more efforts in developing what you already have: job, talent, hobby - and direct it to something that earns you money. With your quickwittiness you can success in many fields, but more so if you can find something that stimulates you over time as you are quick to boredeom.

• Hi Leo

Thanks for telling me your story about your mom. She's a lot like my mother, but my mother was not puritan, just extremely controling, and managed to make me feel guilty all the time it I did not bend to her ways. I left Brazil for her when she got cancer because she said she wanted to die and it was my fault. When I was in love with the Aries guy she was completely against it even without meeting him because she did not want me to get married and stay in Brazil. Even after I was over 40 she would give me a curfew when I stayed with her, told me what to wear, what not to wear, She always talked bad about everyone behind their backs, but to their face she would flatter them and say nice things about them, then she would trun to me and say "He's an idiot but I have to be nice so I can manipulate him when I need a ride or need something". She would tell me what to eat, when to go to bed even, just like when I was 14 years old, and yell and scream at me if I did not.

I put up with her for so long because I loved my father, who semed to be such the opposite from her, a man who never said anything bad about anyone. He sincerely loved my mother until the day he died though, he kept telling everyone around him how much he loved my mother.

What upset me was that my mother would not allow my sister-in-law to attend my father's funeral, because she was overweight and she didn't want to be embarrassed in front tof the relatives.My father was very found of my sister-in-law, and he would have wanted her to have been there.

After my father's death I reflected upon my life and realized how much I was influenced by her and her emotional blackmail and intimidation...Perhaps still being single at this age has something to do with it too. She told me no man would ever love me and I beleived her. I finally realized what a toxic enviroment I was in...and I decided not to put up with it any more. I guess my mother would rather not have anything to do with me if she cannot control me. If I am not the scared intimidated child I used to be then she wants nothing to do with me. My brother has also cut me off. He no longer answers my calls, e-mails, etc...

I am learning to rely on myself in terms of everything in my life, where I live, who I have relationshuips with, who I am friends with...such a feeling of freedom I have now not having to seek my mother's approval...it took me a long time to let go...but until a few years ago I truly felt that I would not be able to live my own life as long as my mother was still alive.

• Goodness sake Lua

you just described my mother LOL

the only thing different between them two is that your mom doesn't go down as far to skin color/religion like mine does. my brother too, kind of took her side, until he met someone he loved and she badmouthed her night and day LOL

as soon as he married her and moved out, he kind of changed

he is a Cancer, always finds something I do or say annoys him somehow

only I never figures out what, so I keep doing it LOL

well he's gonna have to stop playing this mind game, or I will keep aggravating him

after many years apart now, he seems to get the message 🙂

he is actually a good guy, but he was too close to my mother and bent to her bad influence

I gotta give it to my sister in law, she got him out of there 🙂 nice one!

yes I do believe your mother intimidating influence has something to do with your single status

"She told me no man would ever love me and I beleived her."

this very sentence is what's holding you

my mother and brother used to say similar things, about job, career, business whatever

but I never stop fighting it, sometimes I failed sometimes I did it and I kept going

I graduated schools up to college, never need to repeat a single thing

My heart was broken many times, yet I found love, got married and no regrets

I never got much luck in career so I took any job and opened my own shop

I know how hard it is to fight family's influence

we were born into it, these are the very people we first and frequently interact with

but they are humans too, they are not perfect

so you can't let them define who you are and your happiness

your father has died, there is no more reason to put up with past influence be it brother/mother

it's in the past, and you are on the right track now, moving forward

"If I am not the scared intimidated child I used to be then she wants nothing to do with me"

yep, that's what the scenario is all about

you're free of it now, your own fun loving kitty self is having fun 🙂

stay true to yourself, this is how life should be lived

home is where the heart is, your heart will lead you there

take care now Lua I'm off to help hubby

• Dear Leoscorpion,

Thank you a million for all the info you wrote,

This is more that I can follow. lol

The last part, what you concluded is all what me is like. thank you!!

I have one more question please: can you tell by the chart which horoscope sign would be most compatible with me?? just curious

thank you again

God Blessings

art

• Art10

You have 5 air, 3 fire , 2 earth

you are assertive, intelligent and creative but not intuitive, active/ radiant

you can be surefooted but not necessarily balanced

you need someone who has at least 3 water in her chart to make up for what you lack

but that's generalization, it may or may not work

and you need to know her complete birth info to see for sure

why don't you start with Cancer or Pisces woman?

see how it goes

• Dear Leoscorpion,

Thank You !!

its interesting because I thought I am very intuitive

Blessings,

art

• leo-actually my mother does get into the skin color thing-I had a friend in highschool that was half asian half black, and she asked me not to have him come over any more becauae she didn't want the nieghbors to think I had a black boyfriend. She also hates certain ethnic groups, she's ok with Japanese and Chinese but for some reason hates Koreans..also told me she didn't want me to marry a Brazilian because "Brazil is a third world country and I prefer if you marry someone from a better country, like US, Japan or Europe"...doesn't matter that my ex was a CEO of an international IT consulting firm...she would find fault in anyone...I could never please her, and I wasted many years trying...

My brother also has become an extreme bigot. he is of mixed race yet he wishes he was white and seems to hate eveyone who isn't. He hates it that most people think he looks Mexican or hispanic. This is something I embrace, I love it that people have no clue what my nationality is-I can pass as local in many countries, even in India and the Philippines. I feel like I have nothing in common with both my mother and brother..so much bitterness and hate seems to rule their lives.and I don't want to be around that.

• Art10

Intuition exists in many level, just like all kinds of personality aspects in our lives

you do have hunches, if that's what you call intuition

but at different level than those who has deep emotion and in tune to their feelings

doesn't mean those with a lot of water don't have common sense

they do, they just go by emotions/feelings more

your chart says you tend to have numerous affairs, work or romance

be honest, is it true? just to help you to know yourself better, not judging you or anything

• Lua

yeah that is definitely my mother

I met very nice guys of different skin color and had to drop them because she didn't like them

my skin is tan too, and I think bananas are bananas OLE !!

in fact I tan easily, in my youth I used to go to the beach and spend all day there playing

it's too bad your brother falls into the same hole as your mother's

must be terrible to hate his own skin, how does he live like that?

no wonder he is intimidating you

if he can't accept himself for who he really is, how can he accept you for who you are?

my oh my

I feel like reading my own story when I read yours

glad that you are out of there

yes sure it takes time, but what matters is you are now on your own

you will find 'home' someday, be it the right man for you,

or a place where you feel safe/accepted

do you work, Lua? how do you support yourself all this time?

• LeoScorpion,

thank you again,

that is true, I have intuition in what I feel strongly about it only

about affairs, I could have a lot but i feel committed to the one I have and I am afraid to risk anything. But i know what you mean. It could be true the opposite.

the circumstances in life are also to be considered

art

• dear Leoscorpion,

My partners birthday is May 15 19070 --we don't know the time but the place is the same as mine, Tirana Albania

how do you see our compatibility. i want to hear it all please, whenever you have time.

greatly appreciated

art