Need some insight please

• I joined the forum on the 11th of January and saw the post by Little Space Monkey for a free reading i didnt see her other post that she was overwhelmed with requests for readings and I do apologize for that. If there is anyone else out there that would like to help it would be appreciated.

• I can do your astrological compatibility and/or numerology if you like.

• what is astrological compatibility and numerology?

• Your profile by astrological sign and by the numbers in your birthdate. Compatibility compares you with another person to see if you are suited or not.

• Or I can just look at your birthdate...

• This post is deleted!

• oh ok i wasnt suree yes please do a reading for me there is no one in my life im alone right now so there isnt anyone to be compatible with look forward to your insights

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi katfairy, I will do a reading for you. I have used my "Healing with Angels" cards. Hope this reading helps - I have only just started reading for others.

You are moving into a time of greater inner peace and tranquility. Peace of mind means feeling secure and knowing that you're always provided for. Even if your logical mind cannot fathom how a challenge could be resolved peace of mind means that you trust that God will create a miraculous solution. This sort of faith is always warranted because faith is a key component in experiencing such miracles. By drawing this card, the Angels reassure you that peace of mind is with you. You can feel serene, even in the midst of great turmoil. It is a mistake to think that you have to wait until your life is problem free before you can be happy and peaceful. The opposite is actually true. First you work toward serenity and then your life challenges lessen and disappear. Serenity is your natural state, and the Angels are now working with you to actualise this.

Spend some time alone in quiet thought. Clear your mind, and focus on your truth and priorities. Are you pushing yourself too hard? The Angels remind us that rest is a natural cycle in every living thing. Think of the mighty oak tree that grows in spurts and then rests. It draws its nourishment from deep within the earth and takes its time before growing upward again. Like the oak tree, it's important for you to nourish yourself with spiritual and emotional "food" While you are resting, take time to reflect on your heart's true feelings and desires. Your Angels speak to you through your heart, and when you listen and honour your feelings, you walk hand-in-hand with God and the Angels. You will know that it is true Divine guidance and not just your imagination or wishful thinking if it speaks of your desire to make a difference in the world.

You now allow yourself to express your power, Being powerful is safe for you, knowing that you express your power with love. You have all the power of your Creator within you! All the power of Divine love, wisdom and intelligence is available to you. You have the spiritual power to see angels and the future. You have intellectual power to tap into the universal wisdom of the One mind. You have emotional power to empathize with others and physical power that is truly unlimited. The Angels ask you to give them any fears you may have connected with being a powerful person. Your Angels see a quiet and beautiful aspect of your true power stemming from the only power in the universe: Divine love. Allow yourself to shine with this radiant love so that your true power can radiate out into the world in miraculous ways.

Pay attention to doors that are opening and shutting for you right now. Walk through doors that open and learn from the doors that shut. Your prayers are being answered, there is no doubt about that. However, everything operates according to the Universal Laws of Divine Timing. This means that certain pieces of the puzzle must first fall so that other parts can come to fruition. If you try to skip or rush certain pieces or parts, the whole plan will lack a solid foundation. Don't try to force open any doors that appear closed to you. Instead, ask your Angels for guidance to see if the door closed because of negative expectations or if it's simply a sign of Divine Timing. Look for other doors that do open and walk through them with faith and gratitude.

A clean slate is presented to you as you now encounter fresh opportunities and novel experiences. Embrace the new in your life including new opportunities, people and projects. The Angels know that change can be frightening and they surround you now with loving energy. Call upon them whenever you feel afraid of facing novel situations. They will boost your confidence and energy so that you can enjoy your new beginnings. Sometimes we cling to old routines because they are familiar. By drawing this card, the Angels ask you to be open to new approaches to life. Perhaps they will teach you a new way of looking at situations. Or maybe they will call on you to learn a new skill. Whatever that new beginning is for you, allow yourself to be stretched by the fresh circumstances. We learn about ourselves through new experiences.

I hope that you can take something from this reading. As I was meditating on this reading for you, I had a lot of anxious feelings in my stomach - I think you need to sit and reflect, meditate and not worry about life passing you by. Get a new outlook and start seeing things afresh, with new eyes! Learn to relax!

• Quenkath, I will do your reading after a short break. I need to recharge my batteries!!!

• Hi Quenkath, I have only just started doing readings for others. Hope you find some of this useful.

You are engaged in learning and study right now. Your Angels guide you to take time to read, listen and grow. This card validates that this is an important time for you to learn new ideas or skills. Perhaps you feel guided to enroll in a class, this card confirms that feeling. If you are currently attending school, the Angels ask you to continue. Sometimes when we are in a learning phase of our life, we become anxious to test our new knowledge. Instead of learning, we want to apply what we've learned. However, timing is everything and this card guides you not to rush into action. Instead, enjoy the process of learning. The growth that accompanies an educational experience is enjoyable if we remind ourselves to stay focused on the here and now moment.

Let go of anger and resentment and feel yourself healed. You don't need to forgive the action, just the person - so that you can be at peace. By drawing this card, the Angels guide you to release anger and irritation. They realise that you may be perfectly justified in feeling angry. Yet, they ask you to look at the high price you pay for being the vessel of anger. Forgiveness does not mean "What you did is okay to me" it simply means "I am no longer willing to carry around pain in response to your actions" When we hold forgiveness in our hearts, we only punish ourselves after all. Your Angels will help you to release unforgiveness if you will just ask for their assistance.

Let go and allow God and the Angels to help you. Everything that you will release will either be replaced by something better of will be returned to you healed. When you hold on tightly to a part of your life that's not working, it has no room to heal. Whether you're unhappy with your love life, financed, career, home or health, this card asks you to let go. If you hang on to these aspects of your life because of fears such as"What if I can't find someone or something better?" then the situation will only worsen. However, if you're willing to open your hands and allow the situation to be freed, one of two situations will occur: either it will be washed away from you and replaced by a better situation, or the situation will heal in a miraculous way. By drawing this card, the Angels ask you to try not to control the outcome of your troubling situation. Let go and let God help you!

Trust and follow your intuition. It is God and the Angels speaking to you. You are being Divinely guided right now. The gut feelings you have, the knowingness, the visions or the inner voice are all trying to tell you something and it is very important that you trust and follow this guidance. Pay close attention to the paragraph before and the one after, they contain important instructions for you. These nearby paragraphs feature facets of the message that the Angels seek to impress upon you.

The powerful Archangel Michael is with you right now. He gives you courage and helps release you from the effects of fear. Through this card, Archangel Michael is making his presence known to you. He is the symbol of true courage, stemming from knowing that God's love is the only power there is. Michael is letting you know that, as you make changes in your life and as you encounter challenges, you are safe and secure. God and the Angels help you stay true to yourself during trying times. Have heart-to-heart discussions with Michael often. Pour out all of your concerns to him. Don't worry about overburdening him. Michael, like all of the archangels, is able to be with everyone simultaneously who needs him. He has no limitations of time or space, so he can help you and others concurrently.

Hope you can find somethings in the reading which will help you. I have an overwhelming sense of weight on my shoulders and in my back. Maybe you feel like you have the world on your shoulders and a lot of worries!? Talk to Michael and let go of your fears!

• Quenkath, below is the karma connection between your husband and that that I can see:

During many lives before, in some one life your husband and you once were friends that you knew each other but you were not familiar with each other, even perhaps you only had a look on the face of each other.  You met again in this life, and have become husband and wife.  You get along harmoniously, and have ordinary karma and affection.  You should try any way to promote the relative affection between him and you, so that to enhance your positive karma for the future.

• Not sure why the last post came out so weird 🙂 Here it is again:

During many lives before, in some one life your husband and you once were friends that you knew each other but you were not familiar with each other, even perhaps you only had a look on the face of each other. You met again in this life, and have become husband and wife. You get along harmoniously, and have ordinary karma and affection. You should try any way to promote the relative affection between him and you, so that to enhance your positive karma for the future.

• Would you mind doing also one for me? I am Cancer June 30, 1984 9:28 pm and my guy's Virgo sept. 21, 1986. Thank you

• Sahunnie, if you have time and are willing, my friend posted a request for insight. She is Pnkinmom and it is titled "looking for guidance or direction..." It's listed under the tarot forums. She's new to the forums and having a little difficulty navigating yet so I thought I'd ask for her. I can tell you she just had a heartbreaking setback and is feeling a little beat up right now, for lack of a better phrase. I hope this is acceptable to ask on her behalf.

• hi sahunnie

just wanted to let you know even if you are just starting in regards to readings i am sure everyone you assist will more than appreciate you giving your time and guidance

if you are taking requests i would be more than happy to know what you see for me

my passion is to have my own nonprofit working w/ teens

but i am wondering if i should go back to school this year or if i will be getting a job soon that will lead me in that direction

also in regards to my relationship is this the person i am meant to be with or should i move on

if you need this info my bday is 11/16/75 his is 1/12/70

thank you in advance

peace and blessings

will help me

• Quenkath, I already did a compatibility analysis for you and your partner in my other thread.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!