Hans Woflgang

• I understood what you described to me.....Could you please describe to me what you see around me causing me so much pain?

• what around you is causing you so much pain? Your constantly thinking of the future refuses you being now happy and contented.

Sitting silently, doing nothing, the spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

The second is very easy: once you know how to be harmonious with yourself, you have learned the basic art; now you can easily be in harmony with the whole of existence. To find god is easy -- the difficult thing is to find your own self. And why is it so difficult? The reason is that down the ages everybody has been taught to live a split life. You have been taught to fight with yourself. You have been told that there is something wrong with you. You have been told that man is suffering from an original sin and that you have to fight hard, otherwise you will be drowned.

• Dear Hans,

I know you are very busy, but I was wondering what you see for me in this year financially? Do you see me continuing with my own business or what do you see me doing? Thank you so very much for all your help, it is truly appreciated!

Love, Light and Blessings in your Life!

• Thank you violetangel,

financially in this year: you will receive money in this year, existence wants to present you, if you are ready to receive.

I see you not continuing with your own business, I see you going on your way against all odds following your gut feelings trusting yourself.

But that is natural, it has to be accepted; there is nothing to worry about.

To measure you by your smallest deed is to reckon the power of ocean by the frailty of its foam.

• Hi Hans,

I have been reading through this forum for awhile now and see you seem to give insite and help to a lot of people. So i registered and was hoping you could give me some help and insite into my relationship.

my DOB is 13 july 1982. the other person involved DOB is 19 february 1982. We seem to have a different timeline when it comes to marraige. I would like to get engaged now and married in the next 2 years. he would like us to be more financially secure and settled before we get married. I know he loves me and wants to be with me but he can not (or will not) give me a timeline as to when he wants to get married. (he says he needs to be more financially secure but also he wants it to be a complete romantic suprise). I understand where he is coming from but at the same time, this is tearing me up inside and making me upset.

Can you see anything in our future? Possibly when an engagement and marriage is likely to happen?

I thank you in advance for your help i know you are a busy man!

Thanks - phoenixaust!!

• Insight into your relationship: constant fighting.

Some help: You are uprooted. Get more centered, try to get roots.

Can I see anything in your future? You will think the hearts of all the others need the truth. You will offer it in your cup.

Possibly when an engagement and marriage is likely to happen? When you will be more playful about it.

You have an innate intuition that, if followed, will always lead you to success in all your dealings. Inherent in this intuition is a high set of values and often a "mission" in life, a mission that always involves partners and "others". There is a certain amount of ambition, usually for money, that keeps you motivated. This is good because you can get into ruts at times - especially in your closest relationships. If you tap into your inner guidance you will find a path awaiting you that is fascinating and rewarding. You do best by establishing yourself in one business and sticking with it. You should be careful that your social obligations do not tax your health and well being. You usually make large sums of money in real estate in your later years and maintain good health throughout your life. You love to mix and mingle and to do "deals" with others. Once you have discovered your special mission, you find more success.

Discover yourself. Just drop all knowledge. It hurts because you have carried that knowledge for so long. Drop all that nonsense.

• Hi Hans,

Thank you very much for the reading. You are right, i have many thoughts and ideas and i do need to become more grounded. And hopefully i can learn to relax and become more playful in regards to getting engaged and married - i do need to chill out a little i guess!

Many thanks for your help!! Phoenix

• My Dear Hans,

Thankyou for your insight and words of encouragement, they mean much to me!

Love, Light and Blessings to you Always!

• phoenixaust,

once your eye is completely clean, clean of all the dust, once it becomes a pure mirror, it reflects that which is. And that is truth and truth liberates, but it has to be your own. There is only one possibility of liberation, that is your own truth. And all that you have to do is to create a dispassionate eye.

• Thank you dear violetangel,

see the point: indulgence is bound to tire you and bore you; sooner or later you will start thinking how to get rid of it all. But repression will keep things alive. Because you have not lived—how can you be bored? You have not lived— how can you be fed up? Because you have not lived, the charm continues, the hypnosis continues. Deep down, it waits.