Could someone do a reading for me? :)

• is anything exciting coming up?

• Can you give some more details or info about yourself?

• my birthday is october 15, 2009; 10:18am

i'm a girl

• You were born last year?

• 1992. my bad!

• I do numerology readings so if you want more you ask of the psychics like HansWolfgang for a reading.

This is your report for 2010 - you are in a 1 personal year. This is not a year to pussy foot around! You need to take charge. Expect lots of activity, as this is the beginning of a new nine-year cycle for you. Take the initiative, set the tasks, do your homework, consider the advice that is given to you and then have the courage and the confidence to follow through with your decisions. This is the time for you to start up a new business, a new job or even a new relationship. What you do this year will have an affect on the next nine years of your life. This year will be such that will demand that you put your best foot forward and have the courage to make your own decisions.

You will feel a surge in energy as you sense the push for advancement; take the opportunity that life is now offering you. Do something that will broaden your outlook and give you a fresh perspective on things if nothing else. Life is pushing you to stand on your own two feet, towards independence, leadership and self-reliance. This year you will have to depend more on yourself than on others if you wish to accomplish your expectations. Take care of your health, especially in the early part of the year. Mental interests and mental creativity vibrate to this number. Make use of your mental attributes this year.

This year is about about you so self-love is the priority - be good to yourself. Develop a personal mission statement. Keep it very simple. A single sentence that a seven year old can understand is ideal. Think of ways you can initiate self-love. What are things you can do throughout your day or week that feel nurturing and are loving actions towards yourself? Make a long list of self-love activities and actions. Make appointments with yourself to do them.

Create an affirmation for yourself that embraces self-love and place it somewhere easy for you to read throughout the day. An example of an affirmation that embraces self-love is "Treating myself like a precious object makes me strong" or "The more I love myself, the more others will love me." Post the affirmation you create in a place where you will see it throughout the day. Say it to yourself often.

Set some realistic goals, ones that you know you are able to accomplish, and yet offer some challenge. By being realistic you will go beyond your comfort zone without setting yourself up to fail. Your goals can be in any areas of your life, especially those where you feel stagnant.

Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals.

Take a risk. Think bigger. It takes the same amount of energy to think big as it does to think small. Begin to dream more. If you hear yourself thinking about things you don't have, start thinking more about things you would like to have. And remember to express gratitude for what you do have. Turn your thoughts into an affirmative direction rather than a negating direction. Take baby steps so that you are actually building upon successes, rather than taking big leaps that often set the pace for failure. A little bit consistently really adds up.

Acknowledge yourself by valuing your accomplishments each day. When you give yourself recognition by noticing your progress, you make yourself stronger. You may even want to make a list of your accomplishments, even the smallest ones, because they all add up. They provide fuel for further progress!

This year places you at a turning point in your life. Just take a minute to consider the importance of this reality. You cannot change the past, so let go of the baggage if you have not already done so. This will be fairly easy for you to do because most of the problems and disappointments of the past will tend to disappear, leaving the way open for these new challenges. This is a great time; use it to its full advantage. The future is in your hands. When you use the new opportunities that this year brings for the benefit of others as well as yourself, success will undoubtedly be yours.

• Wow, I cannot even say 'pussyfoot' here without being censored. Weird!

• Maybe you could post a picture like on some of the other threads! LOL :-))

• That is strange, but kind of funny. It must have a super sensitive censorship setting. Have a nice evening.

• Thanks for the reading. I really appreciate it. 🙂