Leo and capricorn

• yep

being fixed sign he certainly won't take his woman flirting or other men flirt with her

you are his, like his possession. he will guard you with his life.

but if you provoke his jealousy or make him angry too often, his temper will take the better of him. he will let out this big fire, that will take all night to put out. by the time you put it out, all that you ever love, will already be consumed.

• ahh okay i wont make him jealous 😞

i dont under stand what does the fixed sign mean lol are u a fixed sign?

• Here is something for you :

The Cardinal Signs: take action. They charge right in and get the job done (or fall flat on their face, depending on the situation). These are Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn. If there is no crisis for them to take care of, they have been known to create one just to have something to do. Please remember that everyone has every sign somewhere in their horoscope. The Cardinal Signs show where in your life you will tend to take action.

The Fixed Signs: like stability. Cardinal Signs like to Run things. Fixed Signs want to Own things. They want to be the boss and let the cardinal signs run things for them. Fixed Signs are stubborn, fixed in position. They frequently take longer to start, but they never seem to stop. Cardinal Signs want to move. Fixed Signs want everything else to move around them while they sit still. The Fixed Signs are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius. Please remember that everyone has every sign somewhere in their horoscope. The Fixed Signs show where in your life you will tend to stand fast under pressure.

The Mutable Signs: are communicators. Cardinal signs take action. Fixed signs develop what the cardinal signs start, and Mutable Signs talk about what the other signs are doing. Actually, if it weren’t for the Mutable Signs, the other two types would probably kill each other. Mutables are Adaptable and usually willing to compromise. They are People Oriented and not usually inclined to step on someone else’s toes. Cardinal Signs say “Out of my way, I’ve got to get this done!”. Fixed Signs say “I think that this is right and that’s wrong, and That’s That!”. Mutable Signs would say “Let’s talk this over”. Mutables will stay with something as long as it is interesting. As soon as it stops being interesting, they are out of there. If something has to be finished soon and they find it very interesting, they won’t stop. They will find some excuse to keep it going.

The Fixed Signs: like stability. Cardinal Signs like to Run things. Fixed Signs want to Own things. They want to be the boss and let the cardinal signs run things for them. Fixed Signs are stubborn, fixed in position. They frequently take longer to start, but they never seem to stop. Cardinal Signs want to move. Fixed Signs want everything else to move around them while they sit still. The Fixed Signs are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius. Please remember that everyone has every sign somewhere in their horoscope. The Fixed Signs show where in your life you will tend to stand fast under pressure. More information on Fixed Signs.

The Mutable Signs: are communicators. Cardinal signs take action. Fixed signs develop what the cardinal signs start, and Mutable Signs talk about what the other signs are doing. Actually, if it weren’t for the Mutable Signs, the other two types would probably kill each other. Mutables are Adaptable and usually willing to compromise. They are People Oriented and not usually inclined to step on someone else’s toes. Cardinal Signs say “Out of my way, I’ve got to get this done!”. Fixed Signs say “I think that this is right and that’s wrong, and That’s That!”. Mutable Signs would say “Let’s talk this over”. Mutables will stay with something as long as it is interesting. As soon as it stops being interesting, they are out of there. If something has to be finished soon and they find it very interesting, they won’t stop. They will find some excuse to keep it going. Please remember that everyone has every sign somewhere in their horoscope. The Mutable Signs show where in your life you are likely to adapt, talk things over, and compromise. More information on Mutable Signs.

• Hi LeoScorpian;

I am a Libra woman(10-8-79) who is in love with a Capricorn male(12-31-80)....I am a Libra sun, Gemini moon, and a Leo rising...He is Cap sun and Scorpio moon....we both are cadinal signs and like to be in control....how do I accomodate him without diming out my needs...how do we match up and how can we bring balance to our relationship...It seems, based on your relationship, that you are very knowledgeable on these astrological match ups. Please help....thanks in advance!

• divalibra

will do my best

gotta go for my ritual. will be back with replies later

take care

• LeoScorpion,

Thanks for responding......okay, i'll check back later. take care. btw...his saturn and pluto are both in Libra and his Venus= sag...My venus=libra...if that helps...thanks again.

• diva libra

it will help if you know his rising and mars

but this is what I can find so far. Your sun signs have the same relationship as Katiess venus and her Leo's Mars.

SUN: Cap is Libra's 4th and Libra is Cap's 10th.

This relationship resembles parent-child relationship.

You feel the need to support him and take care of him, which he will accept. But at times you get too extreme, over protective at him and he feels you are trying to control him and he will retaliate. On the other hand, he is willing to take care of you, on a price that you will do as he says.

In terms of compatibility, mars-venus, sun and rising are good enough to describe your situation. In your case, this explains how you clash. Try not to go to the extreme. You love him, but he is his own person, an adult, not a child. It is enough for him that you are there by his side, loyal/devoted and be there when he needs help or needs someone to listen to his troubles. If you do want to help further, just give advices and let him decide. He is an adult, sometimes he has to learn things the hard way. You have to let him go through this learning process, we all go through it. Just be there when he needs help and when he is going to make the same mistake, just remind him but don't go further. This way he won't feel you are trying to control him. But on the other hand, you are not completely muted and dominated because you voice your opinion and have a sound judgement.

Here is the chart :

Mercury - Mars

Negative aspect: Lots of problems can be foreseen for this couple, lacking in understanding, with ideas that are too different - and this leads to disputes. They are not made for each other.

Sun - Venus

Positive aspect: It's an excellent aspect. They go well together, they love each other, and feel good, happy and radiant in each other's company.

Venus - Neptune

Positive aspect: Favorable union, they have the same artistic tastes in common, their life will sometimes be full of fantasy.

Venus - Pluto

Positive aspect: Great passionate affair, most certainly not lasting but pleasant to experience, whatever about the future.

Saturn - Neptune

Negative aspect: Unlucky union.

Mars - Jupiter

Positive aspect: The couple will be in harmony, even if they are different they complement each other perfectly and understand each other very well. They go well together.

Mars - Saturn

Positive aspect: A life together without any problems, love will develop into friendship, they will understand each other and go well together. They can be faithful to each other.

You are sensitive to the world around you. You feel everything, joys, aggressions, sadness, love - all emotions and vibes. He is careful about showing his emotions and getting involved. He approaches everything and everyone cautiously. This makes him seems cold and aloof, while he is just being cautious.

Your charming and pleasant nature attracts many, including those who want to manipulate you. You like peace and harmony, and try to please others in order to achieve it. This makes you prone to manipulation. You might have been hurt quite a few times in romance and overlooked when it comes to career success because you tend to wtihdraw from competition. He on the other hand, is interested in career success or implementing his ideas. He attracts those who are supportive at him and help him climb to the top. He also can't care less what people say or think about him, but he does care about what people say or think about his loved ones.

You need someone affectionate and reliable, that won't take advantage of your sensitive and giving nature. He is sincere and faithful, he makes you feel safe but you may feel he lacks warmth and romanticism.

Your chart shows this relationship is not a difficult one to navigate. He is not a romantic person, he will not send you flowers every day or sing you love song. But he shows his love by providing for you and stay loyal. As cardinal signs, you both tend to want to run things, take control. Try to tone down your sensitivity. It will help you understand his detached approach and allow you to find middle ground, so that you don't end up controlling the relationship and allow him to have his share. Use logic as much as you can, when dealing with him. This will balance you and help him see your point of view, therefore reach mutual understanding, which is something that he needs in order to stay in the relationship.

I hope this helps.

• divalibra, katiesss

I will be away until around weekend

if you have any doubts or questions, give hipriestess3 and ScarsandStars a shout

they are very good astrologers

the thread they constantly stay on is Men of the Zodiac

you can find it in my list of thread i participated

take care now

• LeoScorpion,

WooooW! That was so on point...I see what you mean about going to the extreme, and allowing him to figure things out on his own...He does want me to do as he says, and I find that he is more at ease when he controls the direction of the relationship....what was said about me is true...I tend to witdraw from competition, unless i'm competingto be a better me on all planes. I will take the counsel gien and back off, b/c i do like being taken care of...thanks so muck for your help...it really shed light on it all, esp the aloof, detached quality that he wears well.

• okay thankyou so much for your fantastic readings leoscorpion 🙂

• LeoScorpion,

Im a Capricorn woman (1/9/1983) with Leo man (8/14/1982). He just broke up with me a week ago. We been together for 5 months now . .. and were so happy, laughed, had so much in common, families liked each other, and no BS....but of course we had our fights but we always resolved them...we want to get married and honestly, we were awesome together. He moved here from NY in decemeber, thats when I met him (we live in Houston now- his parents moved here 6 yrs ago from NY) to save money, find a better job, and to go to school to become a Cop... So the story is... he broke up with me saying he's depressed, has no friends, he has no money, no job, and can't even pay for a parking ticket, he's a man and he can't find work to buy clothes and he can't make me happy if he's not happy w/himself ( I paid for alot of things, he was really appreciative but I had to fight him to let me pay - cuz I dont mind, I love this man and it didnt matter to me cuz hed do the same for me...). He sick of stayin home and havin me come over cuz he doesn't have money ... And misses ny and he doesn't want to lose me, he wants to marry me. And he loves me a lot but he has to do this. He said he needs a break, then he said he doesn't want to be w/anyone, he can't be with anyone...He said that he's so depressed that he doesn't even feel like trying to like have a gf to call and stuff cuz he's so down. Its not me, I make him happy but its to point wherre its his pride. He goes I'm thinkin

about goin back to ny (which I knw he's not) and. I go when? He goes " I dunno what if I go back in 5 months or 8 months or year frm now?" I was like your breeakin up w/me and u dont even know if ur leaving to ny!! Ur gonna make the biggest mistake of ur life and lose something that's so great to u! He goes I know ur makin sense ok , thought of losing you scares me and i dont want to even think about you with another man...and i want to marry you, your the best thing that has ever happened to me but my minds made up.. damn depressed, I need freaking time to be alone, I need to get myself up!" Then i asked him what was his plan, was he going to come after me when he got a job, he said he had no plan, he dosent know but in his head it sounds right and then hell figure out what to do..I asked him to reconsider, ill stay by his side while he figures things out and he said no he needs to do this, he needs to be alone and to get on his feet and then I said ok.. So what? He goes I need a break, I said how long he goes I dunno then I said ok so is this it? And he goes u know the answer to that. I asked for a hug and he grabbed me so hard and we both started crying hard for good 5 minutes (he didnt want me to go). He was crying and kissin my neck like so much and he left and he looked at me and his eyes were soooooo red. Then he told me to call him when I got home. So I did, then that was it. Haven't heard from him. So.. I'm giving him his break. I'm not contacting him, and I'm keeping my faith in us. I believe in us and I know he loves me a lot. There's no other factors.. but I dont know if we are one a break or we are broken up...He is soo stubborn too, it takes alot for him to admit hes wrong or to say sorry and i know itll take him alot to come back to me...so help! Im confused why he would let me go if he loves me so much and scared to lose me!? Will he come back and when? . . .what will it take for him to realize he made a mistake?

Im trying to stay strong and not trying to get my hopes up at the same time...... but when it comes to matters of the heart, I just need direction or something. . .

Thanks in advance!!!

• capi10

this thread didn't show up on my Thread I've participated list, so I only found it by chance

about your Leo, without dob I can only go by generalization. Some of these generalizations won't be accurate since it is only by his Sun and we know his Sun sign may not even be prominent in his chart.

It seems to me that a break is what he needs. It's not you, as he said, so the break he needs is not a break up. It's a break, that's it. But he knows, that there is possibility that you may not wait for him and that you will find someone else.

the thing with Leo is that we can relate our pride with everything and everyone. Sometimes we take pride in our ability to provide, be it for our loved ones or for ourselves. Now different Leo will take pride in different things, it seems to me, your Leo is in this category. This is a good thing in a way that if you were to marry and have children, he knows his responsibility to provide for the family. But this is a disaster in rough times, when he can't provide and in the end hurts his pride.

He is disappointed of himself and it's not uncommon for an 'injured' Leo to lick their wounds alone. It is said that this is common in Leo females, but doesn't mean it never happens to the males. Now because he is disappointed of himself, he doesn't feel 'adequate' for you. being with you, especially you paying his bills, will just make this harder for him. It is also his pride that makes him not admitting mistakes right away. But this time is more of him 'needing to sort things out' rather than a mistake. The mistake here, is that he doesn't have to go through all this alone. He should let you help, in any way you can.

Again, it's the pride that makes him choose to lick his wounds alone. Not your fault at all because from what I read, you never cornered him or belittled him for not being able to earn money. Now I would suggest that you contact him, but keep it rare and short so he doesn't feel pestered (you are not pestering him, but he will feel that way until he sorts things out and knows that he makes a mistake). Maybe a phone call to say Hi Hope you are well, once a week. an email or texting. just keep it short. Give it time, he will reply.

As far as your feelings for him. I'd have to leave it to you. I don't know how long it will take him to sort this mess in his head. and so I don't know how long it will take you to wait until he comes back. I am not even sure whether you want to wait. But I hope that you will at least contact him and wait until he replies. Maybe after a month or two, you will know what to do.

I am married to a Cap for almost 10 yrs. I've been through what your Leo went through. and I almost did what he did, leaving my Cap. the good thing is, I didn't have a driving license and so I couldn't go far. Hubby didn't stop me. He knew he couldn't, I was angry with the world. But he followed me, making sure I was safe 🙂 it's his way of saying 'you'll never get rid of me' LOL long story short, I came back and I never left again.

Give your Leo the time to realize this. You can't make sure he is OK if you don't live with him. But you can make sure that your short and sweet messages will tell him that you still love him no matter what. Of course then, how long you need to wait, is your decision. Hope this helps.

• sorry I mean without tob, time of birth

• LeoScorpion,

Thanks for the reply! It makes sense and that is totally him. He knows Im there for him and when we broke up with me i said (word for word) "You are my man, I will not leave you especially when your rock bottom and your down...I will support you by standing next to you, behind you on whatever you need to do in life. I will even follow you to NY if you ask me to. I see your potential and I am proud of your sacrifices, dont give up and I am here for you." He said "I got to do this alone, my minds made up."

So, its only been a week (feels like a yr) and i feel like since he hasnt contacted me cuz hes too stubborn to, or whatever, its like he forgot about me already and moved on. Then stupid thoughts get into my head and i start to think he doesnt love me, he just didnt want to be with me... but thats all emotions i guess stages of breakups.

I am mature and strong enough to give him his space and to wait for a little while, but ive heard I shoudlnt contact him since he needed the break, and wait a few weeks... if he doesnt contact me, then I can open the communication lines but i tried to force him to stay with me and that just made him want to leave more. .. so I dont want to push him away, and I want him to realize how his life is without me. .. to miss me, want me again, and to make a move... am i living in a fantasy? Movie scenerios come into my head like coming home and hes there with roses waiting for me, or I go to my car in the morning and theres a cute love letter from him....(i remember how romantic he was in beginning)... im driving myself crazy! lol.

• Cappi

will look into the DObs see if I can find anything interesting

• Thanks LeoScorpion!!! . ..

• Capi10

Both of you treasure the idea of partnership and relationship, but your Leo not only treasures it, he needs it. He feels lost being alone, without someone to love and love him. No wonder he cried when he first left you.

Money is surely important when it comes to paying bills, but he has a tendency to emphasize too much on material value. This is probably why he relates ‘having money’ with pride. It might have been quite easy for him to earn money before, even if he didn’t hold a powerful position, at least he always earned. His Venus is in Leo, he loves showing you off to his friends and family, showering you with the best of the best.

He held on too much on his dreams, so when things changed and his luck is not so good now, it feels like reality has stabbed him in the back. He has to learn to appreciate simple pleasures in life, to settle on simple dreams before aiming higher. At the end of the day, we are left with who we are and what we do ; money, status, power, fame, nice car, nice clothes – are just accessories.

Your Mercury and Venus in Aqua, you absorb and process information fast. Ideas and creativity are perfect outlet for you. You may actually earn from these, if you care to nurture your creativity.

His Mercury in Virgo, he is great in analyzing and working with details. So don’t worry he must have thought it through before making his decision to take a break. The thing with this placement is that you can’t change his mind once it’s made up. Especially because he has thought it through. Stubborn indeed. Mars in Scorpio, he is definitely a fighter. He has to learn to pace himself and learn about moderation, or aggression will get the best of him.

I think it's a good idea, to wait for a few weeks. This is what he wants anyway, a break. I wish he would allow at least a short text or phone message. But give him the time, see how long he can last without hearing your voice or seeing you 🙂 I'm sure he's missing you already by now 🙂

Leo rules 5th house of romance. We don't go well without warmth and affection, little praises and sweet whispers. Deep inside, we really are just kittens 🙂

• Thanks LeoScorpion!! that was a great and amazing insight on my situation!!! Very much needed to ease my heart a little!! I will definetely wait a few weeks, maybe hell come around before then but at least itll be on his part... thanks again for all your help and readingss! I appreciate it soo much!! I hope the best for you !!

• you take care Capi 10 hope the best for you too.

• LeoScorpion,

Update: He called me saturday afternoon!!! We caught up on current things between us, he found a job and just so happens its down the block from where I work!! He likes it there and he sounds alot better!! He said he called "just to check up on me" and see how I was doing. I told him it felt like forever since Ive talked to him and he said " well 2 weeks . . .almost 2 weeks... .ya about 2 weeks.." so he obviously missing me too. I didnt sound excited, or overly happy to hear hs voice - i was myself. We talked for 30 minutes. We ended the call by him saying he just wanted to say hi and see how i was and that hell talk to me later and we hung up. He didnt mention seeing me anything. . .I know i got to be more patient but OMG its so hard, i just want to call/txt him abd be like "lets end this maddness over beer! lets meet up like the good ol' days!" lol but i wont. . .i know thats a good sign he called but could he just have gotten my hopes up cuz now my emotions are running wild w/thoughts of like "oh he called just cuz he felt sorry for me" and what not... Geez they say girls are complicated...I WONDER WHY! Cuz men mess w/their heads and emotions and make us get crazy and overanalyze each word! lol.