Having a scorpio girl as my best friend

• im a capricorn and every time im with my scorpio friend she gets compettitve over boys, she gets jealous who gets more attention but at time she has this caring over protective side which i like. I like scorpios but sadly i feel the sting sometimes

• Because of their intensity, Scorpions can often flare up over an issue, and stay locked into dramas that stir up trouble. Capricorn is the voice of reason, offering a stone cold sober analysis of what's really going on. This helps Scorpio gain perspective. Both signs are anchored deep within, and often come across as "hard to get to know." You two share a sense of purpose: you are ambitious, determined, and serious about responsibility. You're both hard workers, who value security. You're both reserved, and appreciate a nice home environment. You both typically preferring to stay in rather than going out. Your Scorpio friend is likely to be particularly withdrawn occasionally, and need lots of personal space. This is how she recharges, so don't take it personally - she'll be right back afterwards!

Scorpios in general are a secretive lot. Those around them may never know the depth of their passions. Probing the Scorpio psyche will only make them leery and cause them to flee. Whether in business or play, Scorpios love to compete. Indeed to do well, they must have an opponent. Scorpios do not take slights well. If you cross them be assured they will retaliate with their full force. Scorpios never quit and never surrender. If anyone can get a difficult task done it is a Scorpio. Intuitive and ever curious, Scorpios are the great investigators of the Zodiac. They want to know everything about everyone. When an answer is needed, a Scorpio will find it for you. Unfortunately Scorpios seem to see only in black and white. They always have their own agenda and never fail to promote it. Scorpios are driven by their intense passions and desires. Often they are seen as imperious. Scorpions are not inherently jealous, but some happen to have bouts with jealousy from time to time. When a Scorpion is jealous, what they are trying to communicate is an overall lack of trust -- both in themselves and in the friendship in general. Trust can only be built over time, and with it, feelings of jealousy should slowly fade.

• Awe, Captain..You Nailed Me... Im not sure what Imperious means...but I will be looking it up in the dictionary to find out...LOL

Wow that's exactly why Astrology fascinates me...I remember the first time I picked up an astrology book, I literally fell on the floor laughing so hard, I couldn't believe the accuracy!

I've been hooked ever since..

Katie, I read your other post where this Scorpio friend of your is Flirty with your bf...

you must tell her Straight out, Firmly even..Let her know that you love her...But STOP flirting with your bf, tell her that it hurts your feeling and makes you uncomfortable..If she is really your friend she will Stop...

• I must speak up for all my Scorpio friends. I don't know why--perhaps it is in the stars but Scorpios have always been important people in my life. Each is different yet all do have similiar atributes. My friends both male and female have been the more evolved Scorpios. When committed they are a powerhouse of drive and fortitude--brutely honest and will always be the first to splash you with the cold water of reality when needed. They can keep your head on straight faster than any other sign. I love their give it to me straight and cut the bull perspective Also, they reward loyalty with loyalty the likes that really comes through and if they love you they will watch your back like no other. I so very much enjoy their sharp tongued humour! They see through people. Sometimes a bit paranoid but it's easy to overlook because mostly they are right. What people don't know is at first you have to look behind the guarded armour they put on for the world. They tend to give a sharp warning poke to people who step up too close at first. Also they are put off by weakness in others and will test you before deciding if your ok to get closer. Sometimes they give you a poke just to see what your made of and I'm not offended or afraid of that challange so I guess I'm one of those people who likes getting close to that kind of fire. I love Passionate people--specially when they put it to good use--it spills over and is good for creating. I know there are less evolved Scorpios out there who give the others a bad name but I sure do love my Scorpio friends. I think if I had to use one word to describe it would be LOYAL!

• ps

katiessss

I agree with HealingWater about your Scorpio friend does expect you to speak up if she is indeed crossing the line--I see it as that testing thing--poking at you to see what your're made of and are you strong enough to smack her hand or are you weak and how you going to handle telling her? Some Scorpios feel all is fair in love and war specialy if you ain't woman enough to protect what's yours. Sometimes they are just flirts and even though they have no intentions of going through with more they also express interest when they like what they like--even if it's for the moment so I guess that's what makes them so flirty at times. Maybe she expects you to know that and know when she's just enjoying herself and when she's really a threat. Actually if she really wanted your man she would be less obviouse about it! So I really think it's more about you and her and you need to express yourself one way or another as she will continue goading you if she feels confrontation is your weakness. You can at least hit her with some sharp but truthful humour about it but at least bring it to the table--SPEAK UP. Scorpios respect you for it--as long as it is true. Truth is the key word because if you confront a Scorpio about something that does not have some truth to it oh brother you better run and stay hid for a long time.

• Blmoon..... Darling blmoon, Yes do Speak Up, you've made me smile...You know your Scorpio's don't you...

But...I have never had an instance when I wanted to sneak someones bf...Never..in fact it's always been just the opposite..When I stepped out into the world I was extremely Naive I came from a Very Strict Religious background.. all girl schools forever..When I moved into my own apartment..I had more than a few girls want to fight me about their BF's..One imparticular..I never even noticed her bf..but she came to my door..and told me if she ever catches me with her bf she was gonna kick my a@@..I was Shocked, because I honestly Never even noticed him...and wouldn't you know it the next time I ran into him in the elevator..he sure did..Hit on me Big time...made me wanna laugh at the thought of his GF just a few days before at my door Barking..and here he was..the whole thing gave me the creeps..this was not the only scene like that, to my horror... Nope I've Never flirted consciously, with or stole a BF from anyone..It's not my thing...

Ok I must let my eyes meet my lids...

this is my second time saying Goodnight..on this forum tonight...

goodnight...

• You have hit an interesting nail ont he head about other people's perspective and anothers truth- that woman sensed an attraction allright but she got it wrong and saw it as coming from you as if it were your intention! Scorpio's can be an alluring bunch that can give off a self assured attitude even when they are crumbling inside--they have magnatism and some people interpet this as threatening or they are secretly jeolouse but mask their feelings by projecting wrongdoing when really the issue is with them. That's why I stressed that she better be sure of the truth. You are obviously one of the higher evolved Scorpios and you are right that the enlightened scorpios are very protective of love and respectful of marriage vows and that sex maniac reputation that people believe about Scorpios is only the ones who are on lower vibrations and do not temper there passion with character as actualy Scorpios are very much honoroble and loyal to the boundries of love. The ones not as far in there enlightenments are more tempted to go the depths of extremes. It is real that Scorpio rising like a pheonix from the ashes of death--they experiment a lot---they often learn the hard way. But it makes them very wise and they give good advice. If this woman's Scorpio friend is lacking in the moral department she would be wise to rethink her friendship because just as a highly evolved Scorpio can lift you up in the best of ways a Scorpio who bottom feeds can drag you to h ell in ways you'd never imagine. This means just as there are many important Scorpios in my life there are some I've met and avoid like the plague. No sign garantees against just plain being bad and a dangerouse energy.