Leo or gemini

• hello my names katie and im a capricorn, ive just met a gemini and we got along really, i enjoy his company and like how he treats me but im still thinking about this leo. When i was with this leo no one around us could get a word in between us we just had a lot to talk about. I feel relaxed and comforatble with the gemini but when im with the leo i feel butterflies and crazy happy.

• Leos are very attractive people, not merely in looks but by their impressive nature. But Leos and Caps find it hard to understand each other.

The love compatibility of a Gemini man and a Capricorn woman is not too great either normally. He is a flirt by nature (unless he has other more loyal signs in his horoscope) and this can really break her soft, warm heart. She needs to form deep emotional bonds, which he is totally allergic to. For her, relationship means faithfulness and loyalty and with his freedom-seeking nature, it is difficult to say whether he will be able to give it or not. His impatience is also not likely to gel well with her enduring nature. But, he can definitely teach her how to be flexible in life and easily adapt to change. A Gemini man and Capricorn woman can have a beautiful union as long as they are aware that she will always possess the practical nature the relationship needs for stability and he will continue to have the boyish daydreams that will keep things light and enchanting. They then will each be able to cope with the other's differences and will have plenty to do to strengthen their compatibility.

• wow u are really good at this i have to say thankyou so much for your opinion 🙂

silly enough im always attracted to the leos they do make me smile but you are right we do fight over dominace they can be pretty bossy but they are so fun to be with be! they know how to make me smile!

thanks again

• By personal experience Leo and Capricorn are not a good match for compatibility.

You might fair better with the Gemini and paraphrasing The Captain ( provided that He has more of the loyal signs in his chart.

My advice to you is to have birth charts done on each sign involved and also have compatibility reports done and follow your own intution. In other words dig deep and stir before leaping in headlong.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!