HANSWOLFGANG COULD YOU PLEASE DO A RELATIONSHIP/LOVE READING FOR ME

• thanks again hans for your reply

• Dear Lilttlespark

does it mean that to the man his son is never dead ? yes.

He chooses to remain happy ? no, he just did accept the impermanence of life.

Am I right ? No. The point is not to cling.

Should I choose to be happy too ? No, just drop all attachment. Which problems did you have before you were born?

It has no personal difference.

• aquablu,

if you are left with no time of your own, that would be just wasting your life.

• Hans,

I could use your insight. i dont want to give to much but my bday is 9-20-83 and my father to my kids is 9-29-77 i dont see a future wih him anymore but i am wondering will i find someone soon that is nice and good to me and will be to my boys

• changes5

I could use your insight: you are ashamed of your inner impulses.

my father to my kids is 9-29-77: he has "power in love" and has to exercise discrimination and responsibility in its use. He will see almost immediate results when he misuses his power with others. With wisdom and spiritual awareness he can rise to great heights in sharing his love and healing power with others. Operating out of his fear, you find him as the dominator of those he loves and seeks to manipulate others through guilt and withholding of affection and acknowledgment. He has high ideals about love and relationships, sometimes these ideals are too high to ever be met. He has a great mind, makes an excellent teacher or can excel in any occupation where a good mind will make a difference. He has to work hard for the money he make, but it can be made and he needs not worry about it. With all the power at his command, there is little he cannot do, as long as it is not motivated by fear.

will i find someone soon that is nice and good to me and will be to my boys: no, but you will find someone soon.

Why can't you have trust? Do you think you are very

intelligent, that's why you can't have trust? No, you

are a coward, full of fear -- that's why you can't

trust. It is fear that prevents trust. Only a fearless

person can trust. You are afraid, you may be exploited.

You are afraid: "Who knows? This man may be a cheat, a

fraud. Who knows where he is trying to lead me? Who

knows? I should keep alert and hold myself back. I

should always remain sitting on the fence so if

something goes wrong I can jump out. I should always

keep one foot out, so if there is any danger signal I

can run away, I can escape." This is out of fear.

• Hi Hans hope you are doing well. I am still curious as to exactly what you feel my bf is prejudiced about. Do you know which issues he is prejudiced about? Is it race, religion, etc.? Thanks.

• 333Tanya,

I am still curious as to exactly what you feel my bf is prejudiced about: don't let thrill-seeking comrades divert you from true joy.

Do you know which issues he is prejudiced about? no, he will defeat the problems.

Is it race, religion, etc.? race and religion.

The more you think, the more you are creating waves and ripples in the mind. The real thing for the blind man to do is not to think about light but to heal his eyes, for the deaf man, not to reflect on music but to go through some alchemical processes which can make him hear.

• hanswolfgang

me and my boyfriend have been doing great, hes been this amazing boyfriend very caring and lovely, but at times i would freak out and just leave his place and i dont understand why i do? like i will just click, then ask my self why. The closer he gets to me, i feel warm but find my self saying to him i have to go. I know this is common with some people but why does it happen?

• Dear Hans I hope all is well with you. It has been a little wile since we spoke. I feel a crushing weight of lonliness at the moment and am struggling.

Can you give me any insights please and you said that 8th September is a key date for J and I. Is this still the case? ALso is N spcifically trying to hurt me or not? It feels like she is.

WHy is my period late ?

Finallycan you tell me if I am going to get a yes or a no from my University please,

I am so sorry for all the questions

UBB

• katiesssss

i dont understand why i do? you need balance, the natural equilibrium between contact and withdrawal.

I know this is common with some people but why does it happen? Because of strong existential fears manifesting in paralysing phobias.

You cannot understand it because you always think in terms of the doer. Whatsoever happens, happens; whatsoever doesn´t happen, doesn´t happen.

• Thank you Ultrablondbird

Can you give me any insights please: if you listen to your mind, he will lead you in the wrong direction.

and you said that 8th September is a key date for J and I. Is this still the case? Yes.

ALso is N spcifically trying to hurt me or not? Not.

WHy is my period late ? Because you are feeling drawn to someone.

Finallycan you tell me if I am going to get a yes or a no from my University please: Neither yes nor no.

There is only one life—so if you want to meditate, do it right now—because the tomorrow is not reliable. There may be no tomorrow.

• Hans you are good. I am fearful of being hurt again and again cause of the past. My biggest problem is letting go and forgiving others and myself. For example I am still holding hurt feelings from when i was 3. i try to trust but do i truly ever trust? no. I always have one foot out the door as you say I do. Sometimes i think I am afraid of being loved and loving someone back. I feel let down by all i have ever truly cared for. I second guess everything others and myself do. My boy's father is telling me he loves me and that he is sorry but i find hard to believe and just want to move on. Whether i will or not i am still on the fence, mainly because of one question why should i put myself through more pain, more disappointment from a man i don't believe loves me or even knows what love is? i am between a rock and hard place do follow my heart or my mind? i'm just a mess i guess hopefully it all becomes clear. i must be the magnet for bad boys. Thank you so much.

• I recommend you meditation. Meditation a great sword, it cuts

your problems at the very root. It makes you aware that

you need not be afraid of your inner abyss. It is

beautiful, it is blissful. You have not experienced its

bliss and beauty because you have never gone into it,

you have always been escaping. You have not tasted of

it; it is nectar, it is not poison. But how are you

going to know without tasting it? You are running away

from something which can become your life's

fulfillment. You are running away from something which

is the only thing worth achieving. You are running away

from yourself.

• Hi,

I was wondering what Guy(his name) feels for me and the type of relationship he wants.

Thanks

Marianna

• Marianna,

he projects his mother unto you, being ready to be dominated by your mind.

He shows humble hesitation and breathless caution, yet still resolutely takes a necessary step in a modest manner.

Actually he is afraid of women, very afraid. Because of that fear, he cannot

make a meaningful relationship, he cannot relate; the

fear is always there. When you are in fear, the

relationship will be contaminated by the fear. You will

not be able to move totally. You will relate

halfheartedly, always afraid: the fear of being

rejected, the fear that the woman may say no. And there

are other fears. If this man goes on trying Emile

Coue-type methods, if he goes on repeating, 'I am not

afraid of women, and every day I am getting better,' if

he tries such things he can suppress the fear

temporarily, but the fear will be there and will come

again and again and again.

• Hello again Hanswolfgang,

lt's been quite some time. As it has turned out, it seems that you were right all those months ago when you said, l wouldn't move for my job and nor was there any prospect of a 'shared future' with '2111'. l'm moving on but l'm a little annoyed about the situation as he said all the usual things.. l didn't think l'd be at this place. But last night l dreamed of 2 of my schoolmates whom l haven't seen for over 30 years. ln the same dream l saw '2111' and he brought me flowers - he never did whilst we were together. What do you think that this might mean, Hanswolfgang? Regards, Ardennite1.

• What do you think that this might mean, Hanswolfgang? It is your suffering caused by patterns in your soul. He means no harm, but you must refuse him.

Mrs. Kessy has just returned home after her holiday.

"How did you get along with your father, whilst I was

away?" she asked her son.

"Just fine," says the boy, "every morning he took me

out on the lake in a rowboat and let me swim back."

"Goodness!" exclaims Mrs. Kessy, "isn't that a long

distance to swim?"

"Ah, I always made it alright," says the boy. "The

only trouble I had was getting out of the bag!"

• When you say, 'patterns in your soul', do you mean in a past life sense? Even when l don't speak, l seem to excite animus in some people?

• Hi Hans. I have good news! My bf finally contacted me five days ago and we were able to actually meet in person for the first time in the past six months. I just have one concern about our meeting though. I confessed to him (I really didn't want to but he had a way of making me not be able to lie to him) that during his last episode of silence I had briefly lost hope that he was coming back and because of that I did date and have * * * with one other person. I could not really tell how he felt about this confession and was wondering if you might have any insight on that? He also swears he did not have * * * with anyone else while we were apart. I told him that was very hard for me to believe that a man his age could go that long without it. He said he has been too busy for anything but work and sleep. Thanks in advance for your advice. I appreciate it.

• Ardennite1

When you say, 'patterns in your soul', do you mean in a past life sense? No.

Even when l don't speak, l seem to excite animus in some people? Yes.

Those who can understand will understand even your silence, and those who cannot understand are not going to understand; you may go on for years and years speaking to them, and they will remain deaf.