HANSWOLFGANG COULD YOU PLEASE DO A RELATIONSHIP/LOVE READING FOR ME

• 333Tanya,

Please tell me if the relationship with my bf is a SM, TF and/or Karmic relationship: Neither nor nor.

What has he been dishonest with me about? Just some distortion and bias.

Does my bf love me? Yes.

Never commit the same mistake again and again, invent new mistakes every day. Be creative. Risk in new ways. Be risky, live dangerously, live without security and safety. Be tremendously in love with life.

• Dear Hans,

Thanks again for the response. I am now satisfied with all answers and believe them to be correct but I was a little confused about the answer regarding his dishonesty with me. Is it possible for you to be more specific about what he has distorted and is biased about?

XOXOXO 333Tanya

• Is it possible for you to be more specific about what he has distorted and is biased about? He's prejudiced.

Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love - now you are love.

• Dear Hans

You told me a few days ago there were deep and dangerous pitfalls on every side - can you say anymore about this please

Also J has a newish staff member who is a male working for him now. You said a while ago that J would come under the influence of a male at work. Can you tell me please if this man may buy the business from J ?

thank you

UBB x

• bump

• Bump

• Ultrablondbird

You told me a few days ago there were deep and dangerous pitfalls on every side - can you say anymore about this please: you are projecting your originality outwards on things with which you are identifying yourself. It is the hatred of the own intentions.

if this man may buy the business from J ? Yes.

If you have understood that it is meaningless then

don't smoke today, that's all. Tomorrow when it comes,

if the understanding is still there -- and I don't see

why it should not be there...

• hanswolf me and my boyfriend have been going good, my family knows about him and i do feel okay about my self with it. i Know you said we have a chance of a successful lasting relationship romantically and i feel we do, i know he cares for me but does he want to be with me? because im falling inlove with him.

• Hans

thank you for your words but Im a bit confused about what they mean

UBB

x

• katiesssss

does he want to be with me? no.

Joy needs space, and thoughts are occupying your inner space so much that it is impossible for bliss to happen.

• Ultrablondbird

the whole effort of meditation is to give you a taste of ultimate freedom. So don´t be afraid of anything -- there is nothing to be afraid of.

It is your own sky, it is your own truth, it is your own originality.

• then what should i do? i have been feeling miserable lately with my thoughts and hes been acting like eveything is fine beause i havent told him. He says he wants to be with me.

• then what should i do? ask him what he expects of you.

And it is natural that when love disappears there are

quarrels, constant naggings, constant problems. You had

chosen him to live a peaceful,

joyful life together. When you are living certainly

together, but without any joy, without any peace,

without any love, what should you do?

• you are very right my emotions were bottled up and i didnt express much, and he was getting very annoyed, but we did sort it out and we are laughing more, cuddling more and he says he cares about me.I let him come back to me and he did. Im learning more what to do in a relationship and he is working on his patience. We are now meeting eachother half way again, i've just been a closed book which he didnt like, but thankyou so much for my readings they have been right on the spot.

• Each step has to be enjoyed and celebrated. Why not enjoy each moment of life? Then each moment becomes a goal itself.

• Me (April 5, 1989) and my boyfriend (Sept. 4, 1991) are having issues right now. Does the issue have to do with me or is it something else? Will we make it through this time? Does he even want to be with me? Should I continue trying to work out the situation?

• Does the issue have to do with me or is it something else? Neither nor.

Will we make it through this time? No.

Does he even want to be with me? No.

Should I continue trying to work out the situation? No.

my boyfriend (Sept. 4, 1991): that means a 'union of hearts'. It speaks of his close relationships, including lovers, married partners, or closest friends. For someone desiring a relationship this could be best possible. It can also mean time spent with dear friends or family members. Even the birth of child can show up. You can be certain that he will be spending some time with someone he loves.

When you are born you are born only with the potential to exist, to survive, not with the art of making life a joy, a bliss, a celebration. That art has to be learned. To me, religion is that very art, the supreme art: the art of transforming the lower into the higher. Religion to me is alchemy. It is the process of transforming the potential into the actual.

• Hans

Could you do a relationship reading for me? My DOB is 2/19/86 and his is 4/1/76. I'm wanting to know if our relationship is going to last. I met this other person (10/14/86) about a year ago and I feel this weird like magnetic pull towards him. So at the moment I am pretty confused about what to do since I have been with 4/1/76 for about 8yrs and dont want to make the wrong decision.

Thanks for your help.

• Dear Hans ,any insight on my love life please ? Why does the universe always deny me from being with someone I love ? Thanks.

• Hello,

Do you see me communicating with Guy (his name) in the future.

Thank you

Marianna

Oct 18, 1972