HANSWOLFGANG COULD YOU PLEASE DO A RELATIONSHIP/LOVE READING FOR ME

• 333Tanya

I could not really tell how he felt about this confession and was wondering if you might have any insight on that? He is in fact very much into his career, puts all his energy into it, so your confession is not that much important for him.

Thanks in advance for your advice: do not lose your balance. You are in the eye of the hurricane.

So dance, dance is your self enjoyment.

• Ok I guess what I really want to know is: 1) Does he think any less of me now? 2) Does he know that I love only him? 3) Does he still love me? 4) Does he still trust me?

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

I posted this in another thread but that was before I came across this reading. I think your readings are very simple and truthful, and I appreciate you taking the time to give me some insight.

Ok, Im going to be completely honest here. I have been dating F. for 8 months. He was in a relationship (about 1 year) when I met him, but I continued to see him in spite of that. Long story short, I fell in love with him and he is in love with me too. After many delays (about 5 months) he finally broke it off with his GF (we'll call her A.).

Or so he said.... I know that he continued to go behind my back and see her and he claims that they are just "friends". However I know in my heart that he is not being honest with me. Two nights ago after he and I had a minor argument, he was at A's house and I wanted to tell her everything that has been going on but he wouldn't let me. She has no clue.

So here I am now, part of bonafied love triangle. I never wanted to be here, I just felt such an intense connection with him that I acted on my feelings even though I was aware of his situation.

So, what now? As of today we are not talking at all. I feel like I need to move on at this point, but in my heart I still like there may still be a chance for us one day. I know our connection is real and we both care very much about each other.

I just want happiness and I want the same for him too. Together or apart...

And please don't judge or lecture me. I know I was wrong for starting a relationship with a man who was with someone else. I made a mistake and I'm done with that now. I just want to know if F. and I will get this right. Our feelings for each and personal interaction are divine, it's our pasts that cause issues for us and keep us from establishing the kind of relationship that we both want.

Will he make a choice to be with in the way that I need and want? Can we work this out?

My bday 1-21-81

his bday 8-23-70

A.s bday 5-14-71

Thank you!

• So, what now? You are closing yourself against fresh exchange.

I just want to know if F. and I will get this right: Yes.

Will he make a choice to be with in the way that I need and want? Yes.

Can we work this out? No.

My bday 1-21-81: You are keenly aware of debts and their repayment. You receive exactly what you put out. You may fall into slumps as a result of your inertia so you need to remember to prod yourself into action. Once you get going, you can attain most anything you desire. There is protection in work and action. On a deeper level, you are here to settle karmic debts from past lives. Finances can go from one extreme to the other in this process. If you accept what you inwardly know, you will always be happy whatever the circumstances in your life. If you have discovered your special mission in life, you will not worry about how much money you have. You make a great teacher. You are a giver and can be entrusted with great responsibility. What you have to give is a clear knowledge of values and discrimination.

By becoming a part of bonafied love triangle you are choosing a new adventure, the real adventure of life.

• Hi hanswolfgang,

Thank you for your insight.

Ok, so my interpretation of your answer on the situation between Frederick and I is that we will not be together romantically in the future. Is this correct?

Of course this is not the answer that I wanted to hear, but I understand a lot of what you are saying.

Thanks again.

• 333Tanya

Ok I guess what I really want to know is:

1. Does he think any less of me now? No.

2. Does he know that I love only him? Yes.

3. Does he still love me? Yes.

4. Does he still trust me? Yes.

You really want to be in a relationship. But you don´t know what do to.

• whatadoll

Ok, so my interpretation of your answer on the situation between Frederick and I is that we will not be together romantically in the future. Is this correct? No.

One has to go beyond the ego too. It is

perfectly beautiful to be a lover but ugly to be a

husband, beautiful to be a beloved, a friend, but ugly

to be a wife. These beautiful experiences should not be

made into legal relationships. Law is very destructive.

Love can never be reduced to law, and the moment it is

reduced to law it is no more love. It is perfectly

beautiful to be a vehicle for children to come into

existence; and the father and the mother are nothing

but vehicles. The children are not their possessions;

they are not produced by them, they are not

manufactured by them -- they are just vehicles.

• Your gift is beautiful, thank you for sharing it with me 🙂

Working on letting go of ego and embracing experience.

• Wow, Hanswolfgang, I'm thinking more about what you said and you are so right on! I'm having a bit of an epiphany right now.

If you had asked me 10 minutes ago what I wanted out of a relationship, I would have said " I want to meet someone and get married." It's sort of like when people are asked what do they desire most and they say "money. Well, it's not really the money that people want but rather the experiences that feel money will allow them to have- freedom, peace of mind, happiness and etc.

So, this leads me to say that what I really want is not marriage per say, but rather the experience of having a life partner, a true and committed lover, a best friend, someone to share and build a life with...

Wow, this is a much better than asking for a husband.

Thank you.

• A all-embracing

acceptance of life is the first characteristic of a

religious person. Through this acceptance, serenity

ensues childlike innocence. It is this innocent eye

that sees the Lord in everything and the whole world

becomes divine.

• hanswolf

is my boyfriend cheating or cheated on me? ?

• cheating.

Three newly deceased candidates for heaven sit in the

waiting room of Saint Peter's office. Finally Saint

Peter returns from lunch and asks the receptionist to

send in the first candidate.

"How did you die, and why do you think you are

eligible for heaven?" Saint Peter asked.

"Well," said the man, "for some time I suspected my

wife was cheating on me. This morning a neighbor called

and confirmed the awful truth. He told me a guy had

entered our apartment a half hour ago and had not come

out. Furiously I rushed home, burst into the apartment,

and found my wife lying naked on the bed. I started to

search the apartment in a jealous rage. I looked

through the whole flat -- under the bed, in the

closets, behind curtains, everywhere.

I found no one. Finally, out of sheer frustration and

blind rage, I picked up the refrigerator, carried it

out onto the back porch and threw it down into the back

yard, three stories below. The exertion and excitement

must have been too much for me, I must have died right

then and there of a heart attack."

"Well," said Saint Peter, "that's a very unusual way

to die, but entirely moral. Admitted. Send in the next

candidate."

The second candidate told an even more surprising

story. "Saint Peter," he said, "if you will excuse the

expression, I swear to God I was minding my own

business taking a nap in the hammock out in the back

yard. I heard a noise and looked up just in time to see

a fullsize refrigerator falling on me from the third

floor."

"Hmmm," said Saint Peter. "Most tragic and most

circumstantial. But, again, entirely proper and moral.

Admit this man and send in the next candidate."

"Saint Peter," said the third candidate, "I know you

are not going to believe a word I say, I just know it.

I got called to this lady's apartment to fix her

refrigerator. I was working on it when all of a sudden

she screamed, 'Here comes my husband! For God's sake,

hide!' So help me, Saint Peter, the last thing I

remember was climbing into the refrigerator and closing

the door."

• Hans just got shocking phone call from my bf's ex-brother-in-law telling me to stay away from my bf because my bf's ex-wife is pregnant with their child. Is she really pregnant or are they just telling me this so I break up with him and he will go back to his ex-wife? Thanks.

• They just telling you this so you break up with him and he will go back to his ex-wife.

You are ready to say thank you if you drop your handkerchief and someone picks it up for you, but have you words of thanks for existence which has given you life?

• Dear Hans

I hope you are well. It has been a few weeks since we have spoken. Things have been going much as you predicted. J is talking to R about selling the business. Has told me that it is over with him and N though they still under same roof but separate beds (apparently) and still working togethr

He has emailed our minister to ask to go and see him - I know this is true cause I have seen the emails and responses

It was all going okish until my friend saw J and N out with Ns family celebrating the younger sisters birthday last night.

I have gone ballistic and he says he is moving into his mums tonite and he is going to tell N to leave the shop today and pay her off. Is he telling the truth with this?

Have they really finished?

I want to give up on our relationship should I ?

Please help if you can

UBB x

• bump

• Bump

• hi hanswolfgang,,can you please ,, please do me a reading and tell me what you see for me,, it has been over a relationship for over a year and i am still in love with him,,my heart is aching,,will he come back or will a new love find me??? i feel so lost,, i need some guidence...please i feel the pain in me is not making me think clear,,,, thank you .DOB 4-24-69 ,,,,his is 8/8/80

• bump

• bump