HANSWOLFGANG COULD YOU PLEASE DO A RELATIONSHIP/LOVE READING FOR ME

• HEY IVE BEEN READING SOME OF THE THREADS ON HERE, AND IT SEEMS THAT MR HANS GIVES VERY DISTINCT ANSWERS IN RELATIONSHIP READINGS. I KNOW YOU MAY BE VERY BUSY BUT CAN YOU DO ONE FOR ME MR HANS. MY DOB IS 11/05/1986 TH PERSON IN PERSPECTIVE DOB IS 12/17/1984. IF YOU NEED ANYMORE INFO JUST LET ME KNOW PLZ. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IS THERE A FUTURE FOR THIS BOND, WILL WE GET MARRIED, DOES HE WANT A FUTURE FOR US. AND IF NOT WHEN DO YOU SEE ME FINDING LONG LASTING LOVE?

• IS THERE A FUTURE FOR THIS BOND? No.

WILL YOU GET MARRIED? Certainly.

DOES HE WANT A FUTURE FOR YOU? Yes.

THE PERSON IN PERSPECTIVE is a younger, business-minded man who is creative. Often he is salesman or promoter of some product or idea and always he is involved in the world of business or finance. He will play a major role in your life. He has great financial success, especially success through promoting or selling, or otherwise being very creative in his business. He will be playing either a romantic, creative, or dishonest role in your life at this time.

What is needed is not something in which you can forget your loneliness; what is needed is that you become aware of your aloneness - which is a reality. And it is so beautiful to experience it, to feel it, because it is your freedom from the crowd, from the other. It is your freedom from the fear of being lonely.

You only have to listen to your own being. And just remember one thing .. one should not cause any misery for anybody unnecessarily. But there are a few moments when it may be necessary. So the first thing to remember is your own feeling. Whatsoever you want to do, do, but do it in such a way that nobody is harmed; nobody is pained unnecessarily. Manage it in such a way. It is a great art -- to do your thing without being cruel to others. There is not need to be cruel.

• actually hans he is financially unstable at the moment he hasnt worked for almost a year. and his area of work is teaching . do you need more info to do a reading regarding me and him because none of the characteristics match this man? im clueless

• the characeristics of this man are unimportant to your questions. My answers to your questions have nothing to do with my characteristics of this man. And what I wrote can also be valid for his future, because I described his potential. The other aspect you probably overrread is, that he could also play a dishonest role in your life.

But I appreciate your feedback, because it is always important for me, to know where I COULD be wrong.

So all that has to be understood, then you have to come out of the house, to travel... and the journey is long.

• hanswolfgang,

I would be greatful if you kindly reply to my last night's posts. I feel as your insight was the most accurate, yet for the first time in months I went to bed with a smile on my face feeling relieved.

Thanks a lot

• We had a chat on Tarot » Can someone do a reading for me? thread, page 7 for your reference, hope this helps.

Cheers

• Revolution has become too contaminated with the social idea. Rebellion is individual. Rebel! Take responsibility for your life.

• thank you so much hans for your insight.i deeply appreciate you taking time out to fulfill my reading request ,thank you. i will do my best to be strong and take heed to your warnings.

• hans im so confused about this whole situation ive tried many times to be distant from this man. and everytime he finds a way back into mylife. its just really draining and confusing...

• dear scorpianprincess

Never commit the same mistake again and again, that’s true—invent new mistakes every day. Be creative. Risk in new ways. Be risky, live dangerously, live without security and safety. Be tremendously in love with life.

• dear Hans Wolfgang, I need help, my life is in shambles in every area and I want someone who is with someone else, who used to be mine... ... can you tell me anything... Please

• Dear scorpfire,

follow your heart. If love is arising in you, then go for your love.

So remain simply in a deep receptivity... a readiness, an open door. If love comes as a guest it will not be refused, that’s all, and it will be received with great gratitude, it will be a welcome guest.

Then, when you give your love to somebody there is no grudge, you are not waiting for any response, you are not at all interested what comes back. In fact you are not even feeling that the other is obliged to you; on the contrary, you feel obliged and thankful to the other because he accepted your love. He would have rejected it but he accepted it. He had shown such a beautiful gesture by accepting it.

• Thank you fro your response, I'm not sure if you were being specific to him, but if he does comes , she will be everywhere... she is in the gruop of friends he cut me out of.... how do I not hold a grudge and how do ifeel safe.... ???

• how do you not hold a grudge: drop your envy. You may not have what you want, but you have what you need.

and how do you feel safe: be ready for every fight.

What meaning are you looking for? You must be looking for a certain meaning. You will not find it -- because from the very beginning your inquiry is polluted, your inquiry is impure. You have already decided.

• Thank you agin for your response.. I'm not sure what you mean by I have already decided and my Inquiry to what is polluted? I just wanted to know if we could stil make it after all of this? Like a question for a reading?? Can you tell me more about what yo mean by impurity and my decsion??

Thnsk you

• Could you still make it after all of this? No.

What I mean by you have already decided and your Inquiry to what is polluted? You are too influenced by the thoughts of a man.

Can I tell you more about what I mean by impurity and your decision?? You need to see the greater picture. Your outlook is too limited by your cognitive interests.

Repression is not the way, cannot be the way. All that you have repressed is waiting for its opportunity. It has simply gone into the unconscious; it can come back any moment. Any provocation and it will surface. You are not free of it. Repression is not the way to freedom. Repression is a far worse kind of bondage than indulgence, because through indulgence one becomes tired sooner or later, but through repression one never becomes tired.

• thanks again, I understand better now... but what about forgiveness....? and what man do you speak of?

• but what about forgiveness....? Forgive yourself for not following your own intuitions.

And what man do I speak of? A man with a strong ego, which wil fall down soon.

One comes to a maturity, a spiritual maturity, something has ripened within you, and then the search starts. Nobody can enforce it.

• Hanswolfgang: I have followed your responses in the forum and have always appreciated your insight and wisdonm for our worldly concerns. I have been spiralling over the past week with the anniversary of my husbands death, his dog being killed 2 days before, my son saying he hates life, and the fact I had fallen for a man who loves my family but not me. And meeting a man 18 years younger who wants to date me. Which I have a son who 's age is the age his age now in our differences. Oh and my spirit guides are blocked from me currently and I can not ask them for guideance on anything.. Crazy I know just life. I love your inspiration below. I want to coin this and keep it close to my heart. Thank you.

Usually I am a very positrive young spirit looking for my balance in my happy golightly outlook on the universe.

invent new mistakes every day. Be creative. Risk in new ways. Be risky, live dangerously, live without security and safety. Be tremendously in love with life.

• Thank you uullee, this is inspiring for me.

If two persons are really intimate they will allow absolute freedom, because they know that intimacy is far more beautiful, far more significant—they have experienced it. So any sexual relationship is just a little diversion, nothing can go wrong just because of it.