I need an indepth reading can anyone help me? everything has been going wrong fo

• my birthday is 11/05/86 i was born in cap-haitien haiti . let me know of any other info you need if you can help. thanks

• You need to release the need to do everything yourself and try to relate to others more intimately. You have a dramatic, intense personality and a split between mind and emotions so that you often don't know what you want. You think one thing and feel another. Self-doubt and insecurity can hold you back and you may lack an inner sense of stabilty. Uncommitted and lacking follow-through, you never feel sure how long you'll stay in one place, in one job or with one person. Ambitious but impatient, you touch down in many places but don't put down roots. Rather serious by nature, you must work against the tendency to be overly demanding of yourself and others and learn to actively inspire rather than intimidate those around you. During lean years, you may struggle with envy, resentment and jealousy of others' success. You flourish in areas of research, investigation and scientific inquiry. This lifepath demands you put in some very hard work to achieve what you want, following a steady step-by-step process that has no shortcuts. You are intelligent and inventive, and can be a skilled diplomat who must cultivate true deep friendships and intimacies because your journey requires you to work with others. So learn to balance your desire to go off and explore with your responsibility to others.

2010 is a 1 personal year for you. It's the beginning of a new nine year cycle. It holds the promise of being an exciting new adventure, with life taking on new challenges that pave the way for the next nine years in your life. This is a time to clarify your goals and it is a time to act on them. Hard work may be necessary to get a new venture moving. Your physical strength will be up during this year, perhaps higher than it has been for some time, as you have some special needs for this extra energy. If you are unable or unwilling to answer the call to change and make the move in your life that appears necessary now, your prospects may be delayed until the next cycle begins in nine years. Because of this, you feel like an adventure, a major change in your life, something new. New goals should be clearly set and worked toward, as this is really a new beginning and it is best not to dwell on the past at this time. This will be fairly easy for you to do because most of the problems and disappointments of the past will tend to disappear, leaving the way open for these new challenges. This is a great time; use it to its full advantage.

• thanks captain that was helpful. i just feel pulled in so many directions at times.