I would love a reading of any kind for diretion on everyhing .

• My name is echo Elmore I was born in Hayward ca on march 16 1980 at 259 pm. I have had diffent readings of all kinds but they have been less then accurate. If any one can help I would appreacate it big time!!!!! ( love life living) plus my eyes changed after big break up blue to green will I get the blue back ? Bless all

• Shmeco, you may have a tendency to feel like a victim that must be released. You can often make disastrous relationship choices out of the pure need for physical affection. When you want someone to lean on, you may try to control or manipulate. Due to your creative energy and sensitivity, you probably have a powerful sexual centre. Avoid using your sexuality for control, identity, or self-worth, and engage in sex only when you feel open, loving and giving.

You are learning to trust in this life and will be forced out of your self-protective retreats by people or circumstances because the world needs your sensitivity and caring. You do need plenty of time to work on your private life in peace and to nurture your physical side. Yet you must be an example to others. Practise becoming more transparent and emotionally honest. Take care you don't attract clingy or needy people - the best type of friend for you is a strong, independent but kind soul like yourself.

Revealing your inner beauty and compassion should not present too much of a problem and you may find you lead a rather blessed life indeed. There may be a reluctance to take responsibility for the part you play in your own disappointments, or cling to some rather unrealistic or naive notions in the interest of preserving your 'innocence' or 'freedom'. Escapsism can be something of a stumbling block and you are quite prone to various physical and emotional addictions.

If you can manage to stay grounded in the physical world through respect for the body and connected to the world of spirit through your deep reservoirs of emotion, you have nothing to fear and will do very well. In fact you have a lot to gain in the way of recognition, fulfillment and happiness. Try to overcome your need to be needed and instead develop the need to share yourself. Combine your mystical side with your practicality. You can ground yourself through massage, yoga, sport - anything that connects your spirit to your worldly shell. Aerobic exercise (dance, martial arts, etc.) especially works well for you to help release energy blocks.

You may question authority and should release any negative thoughts or repressed anger and frustration towards people you see as being 'in charge' fo you or your life, and also any negative money beliefs. You often hold in your emotions due to concern about other people's opinions or because you fear your own power. When you find your own authority, you will be ready for leadership roles. You can be an inspiration to others.

Most people with your combination have healing hands, using them to feel where to direct or channel life energy. Your family and friends probably love your back rubs. With your high energy, healing ability and sensitive intuition, you would make an excellent counsellor or do well in any type of healing through energy work, like writing, teaching, and motivational guidance.

• I don't know about the eye colour but my own eyes are blue-green and are one color in the morning and a different one in the afternoon.

• It is alot to think about thank you SOoooo much. Ur really great! Ps I think the eyes might be moods.

• Can u tell about the futerof my love life?? Please

• Your love life (and everyone else's) depends on how much work you do on yourself. If you can overcome your need to be needed, to feel like a victim, and the desperate need for physical afffection, and also learn to speak up for what you want, you will attract much more compatible and empathic partners than you have in the past.

• True ! Sometime it feel like I have spent three years on trying to fix the damage. I thought it would take 6 months and I realize I have years I'm not sad I just know there is more and looking to find better direction. I was sad over a bad break up that I never had clairity but I am now ok with that. I also know I need to contribute to the world but I had to heal first. Now just gun shy! Thanks for ur help

• Hi my name is Shivani Guglani my date of birth is 1st June 1979 at 11:50am. Please anyone can give me direction on my career and job future, as it is really making me depressed and tensed.

Also my personal life is not a bed of roses either.......HELP ME

• 06/01/1979 11:50am Shivani Guglani. Your name is balanced, it flows and rhymes. You are a stabilizer. Even your birthday is halfway through the year, your time born is halfway through the day. Your struggles are less than some others, but to you these hurdles appear real and occasionally insurmountable. I feel you are very lucky and will be a very balanced person in this life because all your numbers and names are so equal and balanced. The tough part is you are going to always feel there is 50% more to everything, like you could always do better, like the relationships are 50% of what they could be, like the job has more potential but hasn't materialized and there are figurative mountains to climb that you are aware you are only be at the half-way point. This is an illusion, you are always going to be able to do more, get more, feel more, want more. Awareness to this is key, trick your mind to acknowledging how far you have come, your tank is half full, your glass is half full, your journey is half complete, look at it that way always. I recommend you read 'wallace d. wattles' the "science of being great"

ISBN 978-1-58542-628-7 Make a list of your most desired experiences that you haven't yet experiences. Pick 3 that you could achieved in 2010, focus on the planning to make 1 happen.

Make that 1 thing a priority, make it happen. Think about it daily. Once you do it, retrace how you made all the thinking, planning, actions to make it come true, this will be your guide to your career and future. Don't limit yourself to just the USA if that is where you currently live.

• TikiSeven, Could you tell me what the year might hold for me; regarding career and love?

I am unemployed and I am hoping to reconnect with my Ex.

As far as the Positives and the Negatives.

D.0.B. April 21, 1973// Manhattan, New York; 2:05 A.M.

Thank You In Advance,

• Shivani, you have a 33 Master number lifepath and you should look it up on the internet as it holds both good and difficult vibrations.

2010 is a 1 personal year for you. This is a time for new beginnings. Embrace courage and be open to initiating new ideas. A wave of new energy is supporting you, wanting to move you in new directions and bring you a greater sense of self-definition. It is a time of birthing new ideas. Define your nature and these ideas as you follow your dreams. You are learning to initiate what really motivates you. It is not a time to wait around, since you could miss out on what this year has to offer. You are laying down the blueprint and foundation that will set the pace for the next nine years.

Here are some actions and steps that you can take during a One Personal Year to support growth:

Develop a personal mission statement. Keep it very simple. A single sentence that a seven year old can understand is ideal.

Think of ways you can initiate self-love. What are things you can do throughout your day or week that feel nurturing and are loving actions towards yourself? Make a long list of self-love activities and actions. Make appointments with yourself to do them.

Create an affirmation for yourself that embraces self-love and place it somewhere easy for you to read throughout the day. An example of an affirmation that embraces self-love is "Treating myself like a precious object makes me strong." Here is another: "The more I love myself, the more others will love me." Post the affirmation you create in a place where you will see it throughout the day. Say it to yourself often.

Set some realistic goals, ones that you know you are able to accomplish, and yet offer some challenge. By being realistic you will go beyond your comfort zone without setting yourself up to fail. Your goals can be in any areas of your life, especially those where you feel stagnant.

Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals.

Take a risk. Think bigger. It takes the same amount of energy to think big as it does to think small. Begin to dream more. If you hear yourself thinking about things you don't have, start thinking more about things you would like to have. And remember to express gratitude for what you do have. Turn your thoughts into an affirmative direction rather than a negating direction.

Take baby steps so that you are actually building upon successes, rather than taking big leaps that often set the pace for failure. A little bit consistently really adds up.

Acknowledge yourself by valuing your accomplishments each day. When you give yourself recognition by noticing your progress, you make yourself stronger. You may even want to make a list of your accomplishments, even the smallest ones, because they all add up. They provide fuel for further progress!

By putting into action some of the ideas above you will find that it will be a lot easier to be conscious and patient in the Two Personal Year that will follow

• Dear Captain and Tikiseven,

Can you please tell me what changes you see coming my way in this year?!dob 28 november 1969,time 11:25am,place Birmingham.

Thanks and much appreciated!

• Suramya, 2010 is a 6 personal year for you. This vibration is one of protection and benevolence. This year home and family are highlighted. It is a time to counsel, console, guide, and give assistance to family members and friends. Some sacrifice will be asked of you in this area. The focus this year is on relationships. You are likely to find your relationship with those near and dear to you growing ever closer and stronger this year, while any relationship that is no longer of mutual benefit will come under the microscope and may actually terminate, (if it hasn’t already ended during 2009). The 6 is a very auspicious year to begin a marriage. Communication is also highlighted this year. Skills in this area help to build healthy relationships. We learn that how we relate to others can make a big difference in the wellbeing of our relationships. Become a good listener and communicator of your feelings and needs. This way you can tell the truth as fast as you can and have more fun per minute!

There is a focus on "response-ability" and a desire to be of service. This is a wonderful time to really become aware of self-love and connection. When you are nurtured, you are more apt to be balanced in the area of giving and receiving. Since love and passion are highlighted, your creativity is also enhanced. This energy can outflow into creative, home, and humanitarian endeavors.

This is a wonderful year to examine how you can improve the quality of your many different types of relationships. Identify any weaknesses or breakdowns in your relating. Ask yourself how you could take steps to enliven and enrich your relationships. Often it is through giving that we in turn receive what we need the most. Your heartfelt intention to share and be open can make a huge difference in the quality of your relating, therefore transforming your relationships.

This is magical time to add beauty to your life. You can do this on many different levels. On a personal level, you may wish to acquire some new clothes. Perhaps a makeover would be ideal; for example, a new hairstyle. You might even want to buy something creative or beautiful for your home to brighten your space or make it more colorful. It is a time when you may be concerned with decorating, buying furniture, or even finding a new home. These are actions of self-love and they can make a huge difference in how you feel about yourself and in turn how others receive you. You may also want to donate clothes you have outgrown or haven't worn, or household items that you no longer use. This action step is a win-win for you and for others too. It is also worthwhile in your 6 year to personalize your environment with family photographs, fresh flowers, or treasured objects and artifacts.

This is also a perfect year to take a creative class or join a support group of some kind. You could center this activity around a creative outlet or relationship building skills. Both may stimulate your creativity and as well as help in building community. This action may even help you financially because your creativity could yield rewards. By extending your circle of influence, you can share in the giving and receiving of energy. Consider taking courses that focus on your own well being and balance. If you have ever wanted to paint, sing, act, or play a musical instrument for pleasure, this is also favoured in a 6 year. You may find yourself "spread thin" this year, as you will be needed in many areas. Usually the 6 year is free of occupational and financial problems.

Nature loves to fill our senses, and in turn can provide nurturing fuel for us. You may want to see if you "have a green thumb" (enjoy working with plants). You can simply buy a few new houseplants or even plant a garden. Another way to connect with nature is to spend time with a pet. Whether it's a pet that lives with you, or one who belongs to a friend or neighbor, spending times with these beings can bring a wonderful exchange of love.

Sometimes when passion and creative energy are high, so are our desire to indulge. During your Six Year notice your attachment to food, and take steps to eating healthy, balanced, and nourishing meals. This is a health conscious year, and an aspect of service is becoming aware of how to take care of yourself on all levels. Therefore, take steps to develop good eating habits to avoid throwing your body out of balance this year.

This is also a great year to write yourself a love letter! Really! By writing yourself a love letter, and actually mailing it to your address, you may learn something about yourself. Notice how you feel when you read it too. Think of it this way: you are sending an example out to the universe of what you would like to receive!

In a Six Personal Year, since it is also a time of service, spend time volunteering for a cause that is aligned with your personal mission, values, and goals. What humanitarian contribution would you like to make during the year that would enliven you--make you feel really good--and benefit others?

• Dear Captain,

Could you please tell me what insights you receive regarding my year 2010. my dob is 30-Aug-1970...thanks much. I am also looking to a new love relationship and would like to see if the person I met recently and I would be getting together soon.

Thanks

• Andherson, 2010 is a 1 personal year for you. It is more about self-love than about anyone else. It is OK to be a little selfish in a 1 year. Take time for introspection, as it will add to clarity and a sense of direction. You may at times feel called to stand on your own this year, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. This is definitely a time to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as you are laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons.

It is a time for new beginnings. Embrace courage and be open to initiating new ideas. A wave of new energy is supporting you, wanting to move you in new directions and bring you a greater sense of self-definition. It is a time of birthing new ideas. Define your nature and these ideas as you follow your dreams. You are learning to initiate what really motivates you. It is not a time to wait around, since you could miss out on what this year has to offer. You are laying down the blueprint and foundation that will set the pace for the next nine years.

This is the time for you to start up a new business, a new job or even a new relationship. What you do this year will have an affect on the next nine years of your life. This year will be such that will demand that you put your best foot forward and have the courage to make your own decisions. You will feel a surge in energy as you sense the push for advancement; take the opportunity that life is now offering you. Do something that will broaden your outlook and give you a fresh perspective on things if nothing else. Life is pushing you to stand on your own two feet, towards independence, leadership and self-reliance. This year you will have to depend more on yourself than on others if you wish to accomplish your expectations. Take care of your health, especially in the early part of the year. Mental interests and mental creativity vibrate to this number. Make use of your mental attributes this year.

This year places you at a turning point in your life. Just take a minute to consider the importance of this reality. You cannot change the past, so let go of the baggage if you have not already done so. The future is in your hands. When you use the new opportunities that this year brings for the benefit of others as well as yourself, success will undoubtedly be yours.

Here are some actions and steps that you can take during a One Personal Year to support growth:

Develop a personal mission statement. Keep it very simple. A single sentence that a seven year old can understand is ideal.

Think of ways you can initiate self-love. What are things you can do throughout your day or week that feel nurturing and are loving actions towards yourself? Make a long list of self-love activities and actions. Make appointments with yourself to do them.

Create an affirmation for yourself that embraces self-love and place it somewhere easy for you to read throughout the day. An example of an affirmation that embraces self-love is "Treating myself like a precious object makes me strong." Here is another: "The more I love myself, the more others will love me." Post the affirmation you create in a place where you will see it throughout the day. Say it to yourself often.

Set some realistic goals, ones that you know you are able to accomplish, and yet offer some challenge. By being realistic you will go beyond your comfort zone without setting yourself up to fail. Your goals can be in any areas of your life, especially those where you feel stagnant.

Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals.

Take a risk. Think bigger. It takes the same amount of energy to think big as it does to think small. Begin to dream more. If you hear yourself thinking about things you don't have, start thinking more about things you would like to have. And remember to express gratitude for what you do have. Turn your thoughts into an affirmative direction rather than a negating direction.

Take baby steps so that you are actually building upon successes, rather than taking big leaps that often set the pace for failure. A little bit consistently really adds up.

Acknowledge yourself by valuing your accomplishments each day. When you give yourself recognition by noticing your progress, you make yourself stronger. You may even want to make a list of your accomplishments, even the smallest ones, because they all add up. They provide fuel for further progress!

By putting into action some of the ideas above you will find that it will be a lot easier to be conscious and patient in the Two Personal Year that will follow.

• Captain

Thanks so much for these amazing insights. What is interesting is that I had a numerology chart done and I was given a Personal Year #5...which somehow never resonated as profoundly as this Personal Year #1 you have provided...although there is an element of synchronicity to the effect that the 5 year of unexpected changes and surprises...and the 1 year of new beginnings...

Again, I thank you ... I am indeed in a place of self loving, acknowledging my dreams, restructuring my life and personal systems...and feel so energized by this...Namaste

• Would love to have a reading if anyone is up for it. I am new to this forum so not quite sure on the etiquette. I am really enjoying everyone, it s very fun. My husband and I own and operate a business and I'm just not sure about anything, the business, the town etc. I have just felt very unsettled since moving here over 6yrs ago, and am not sure if its me or what. I was born in weaverville, ca on 12-12-58 @ 12:04 am and my husband was born in long beach, ca on 4-11-59 at about 2pm. Much appreciated in advance. Thank you! Thank you!

• oops I got my own birthday incorrect....think I need to ground it should be 12-10-58 @ 12:04 am in weaverville, ca. sorry and thanks.

• Andherson, my bad! I shouldn't add numbers when I'm tired. Of course you are in a 5 personal year. You are a number 1 personality that's why 1 resonates with you. The 5 year of 2010 is an opportunity to reap the rewards and realize the progress you've made during the last four years. Therefore, opportunities come your way to advance in various directions. The year asks for flexibility, since the universe often brings rewards in unexpected ways. In the event that you hold resistance, changes can come that will catapult you forward. There may be some amount of risk in the year, but rewards are what the year wishes to bring. Sometimes relationships at a distance and travel are highlighted.

Take time to acknowledge how hard you have worked the last four years. Acknowledge your perseverance, attitudes, belief changes, hard work, practice of self-love, and focus on your hopes and dreams. One way to do this could be to create a picture album of the last four years, telling the story of your life. Or you can simply make a list of events, activities, accomplishments, and realizations as you reflect on the first half of your nine-year cycle.

It may be time to plan a little trip for yourself this year too. It could be a simple small outing, a series of outings, or even a more extensive trip. You have earned it!

Improve a room in your home so that it is more suitable for new projects that you may want to begin. Changes are evident right now. By creating a way to be more flexibility in your home and workspace, it will help you attract more opportunities.

It might be time to take up a new form of movement or exercise. Find something that you feel is fun and stimulating. You might buy some new music to listen. Movement therapy and breath therapy can really help move energy and help you create the flexibility that this year calls for. Take advantage of the many benefits the year wishes to bring.

This is a wonderful time for reunions with family and friends in other areas. It's also a great time for making new friends, locally or across the globe. You could create a pen-pal, or perhaps you may find that long distant relationships with loved ones highlight the year. This is a year to expand your sense of what is possible. Often by sharing and connecting with people in other areas, or even other cultures, you expand your sense of possibility.

Take a risk! Submit an idea or something you've worked on--perhaps a creative project that you've enjoyed--to a publication or a community based project. You are expanding your horizons to include yourself in more opportunities!

Reflect on the connectedness of all things. It is said that we are only six people removed from any person on earth. Each person on our planet shares many of the same needs. Notice what connects us, and what we have all have in common. This is a wonderful way to fuel your hopes and dreams because it expands away any sense of limitation. By becoming more conscious of the inner-connection of all things, you become more open to receive.

Assess your current goals and life mission. Acknowledge what you accomplished during the last four years, and what you are still working toward. Recreate your goals, reflect on how they fit in your life now, and recommit yourself to what you want to create. Next, define baby steps that may help you get there. Ask yourself where you can take some calculated risks that can open new doors. Remember to allow for miracles, and not to be too attached to each step. Allow the universe to bring you wonderful surprises.

• Gjay, 2010 is a 7 personal year for you - this is a year of introspection and reflection, a time to analyze your thoughts and actions, and pursue studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature that interest you. During this year you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you in a 7 year, as this is a year when thoughts and ideas materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson with a 7 is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency.

For your husband, 2010 is a 9 personal year. It is a year of ending and a year of beginning, a time to cast off old attitudes and habits and let go of things that are no longer valid for you. For example, sometimes in a 9 year we have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense. We let go of friendships, jobs, or even homes that no longer serve our greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful year and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender. A 9 year often brings a wide variety of experiences and opportunities. If you have done the work of the 9 year, your last three months should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life.