Soapmaker everything okay

• Hi Hidden,

Yes I saw you, I beleive your soul is moving into more stronger spirituality. i know you medtitate hon. Your soul is an old soul and listen to your heart and keep growing spirituality. You have a healing light around you so that means that you are a light worker and when you grow stronger in your spirituality, you will be helping others.

Light & blessings

• This post is deleted!

• Hi All,

We are definitely not deleting and reposting photos. If a lot of you are having technical issues please let us know and we can look into it.

And soapmaker, we received a message from you via Customer Support and you will be hearing back soon. Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Thanks,

Forum Admin

• iI too wondered what had been going on, glad to see that you are ok Soapmaker I was worried that you had problems and weren't able to post any more

Love and Light

Blessed Be

• Thanks soapmaker ^ (I had to go look what 'old soul' and 'lightworker' meant, but most of the description for ''old soul'' did fit, and pretty much all of the description for ''lightworker'' also fit... and it does make sense that one who is a lightworker is already at a decently advanced soul age.

Lots of love to you 🙂

• Thank you Hidden and lots of love back to you!

• Hi Girlfriend! I missed you! Well it's going to get boring here real soon! Thats a shame. Sounds like a croc of poop to me!

• my bithday wish for all

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE CLOROUR and FRAGRANCE

BLESSINGS

julia l arnett

• Good morning Chrissi and Poetic,

Good to hear from you my friends! My pc was down with a virus.Got it back up last week and was gone this weekend with a reanactment.

Love to all