Husbands health

• Hello all. I was hoping someone could tell me if they see anything with darling husbands health. We are very worried aboub a particualr ailment and would love to get a little insight to it..

• oh if it helps my birth date is 5/22/1976 and my husbands is 03/06/1981

• anything with darling husbands health: his suppressed natural being emerges now in form of material desires and sexual compulsions. I recommend the treatment of his spleen.

a little insight to it: he should have a goal. Movement would be good for him, especially for his small intestine.

Sleep is so essential, because in sleep, deep sleep, when dreams are not there, he touches his innermost core of aloneness. In that moment of deep sleep, who is there? No lover, no friend, no relative -- not even he. There is nobody. That sleep gives him vitality, and in the morning he is fresh; again young, again alive, again full of energy to overflow and share. If for a few days he doesn´t sleep well, his whole life seems to be exhausted; from the very morning he is tired. That aloneness is the very source of health and wholeness.

• you have come full circle in your quest for knowledge. You have a powerful mind and a consuming desire for more knowledge as well. In this life you must learn to regain the control over your mind which has developed somewhat of a life of its own. The best path back to self-mastery is to direct the mind into right motives and higher principles. You have emotional restlessness, which can be a strain on relationships. The strong desire for spiritual wisdom and study of spiritual philosophies will bring contact with many uplifting groups and will increase enjoyment of life. You have good luck in work and labor relations and could do very well in the real estate business. In this life you will be doing much experimenting as you work towards finding out what really satisfies you. You often spend a lot of time deciding what is your life's work. Once you decide, you can rise to the heights. Choosing things that allow for freedom and travel gives you the best results.

• hanswolfgang- thank you so much for your help. My husband has a very difficult time sleeping. He is currently having issues with his eyes. we are having a very hard time getting a proper diagnosis and course of treatment for him.

As for myself your reading in to what is going on was amazing. I have recently been exploring diffrent spiritual backgrounds and trying to open myslf up to new and amazing things. I did work in the real estate field and didnt feel like it was something i really enjoyed. I Wish i knew exactly what i wanted my lifes work to be.

• If you want to know exactly what you want your life´s work to be, you should not be identified with that what your husband wants.

Religiousness means the circumference and spirituality means the center. Religiousness has some thing of spirituality, but only something—a vague radiation, something like a reflection in the lake of the starry night, of the full moon. Spirituality is the real thing, religiousness is just a byproduct.

Until now we were under the impression that mind is one thing and matter another. Mind and matter were considered as two separate things. In fact, there was no way of defining them. If we were to ask, "What is mind?" we would be told, "That which is not matter," and vice versa. If we were to ask, "What is matter?" there was no other definition. And this is how we have always been thinking about them -- as being different and apart. Now, however, we know that mind also is a more subtle form of matter. Conversely, we can say that matter is the condensed form of mind.