Would anyone like a reading?

• Hi little Space Monkey, you will be overwhelmed soon, my birthday is 11/20/65. I would like to know what you see for me in the near future. Thanks so much!

• Hey Little Space Monkey...

Are you still offering readings? That is very nice of you. I would like one if you still are doing them.. My birthday is 11/28/64. I have soooooooooooooo much going on in my life, and i am definately coming to some kind of cross roads. I would love for any insight that you might see!! Thanks so much!!!!

• Happy New Year. I'd dearly love your insights on where things are (and are going) for my Scorpio BF (Oct 28/52) and me (Apr 26/68). We've been together almost 1 1/2 years and have been in love most of that time...he talks about moving in together and that I'm his sweetheart & the love of his life, but then backs away and seems disinterested - as if his feelings have changed or at least reduced. My attempt to talk to him about my concerns in this area are unsuccessful - he gets angry & says I'm emotionally insecure and needy. Any help you can provide is much appreciated. I love him, and I believe he loves me, but I'm concerned there's a problem affecting us in a negative way.

• Hi LSM I would love a reading. Have had to make some really tough decisions over the last 2 years and wanting to know the outcomes.and what is in store for me this year. My birthday 8 oct 1976.

Thank you kindly

• hello Little space Monkey i would love to have a tarot reading done for me. I would like to know what gonna happen right now i dont have my own place to live or car, im working and alone i really would like to know if im gonna be able to get my own place, car and find someone to share my life with any answers to these questions would be much appreciated. Thanks so much for wanting to help. Looking forward to hearing back from you. My birthday is 11/4/63. I was born at midnight on a monday and in Lakewood, Ohio

• Hi

Yes I would like for you to do a reading for me. I am born 9-17-54 and in love with someone 3-26-55. I just broke up with this person about 9 months before. I believe that a friend 9-3-59 might be cheating with my love interest because since their meeting my relationship changed with both ,could this be true? I have no proof just my intuition. He won't have anything to do with me and she is more involved with me. She at first wouldn't talk to me about him and now she seem angry whenever I mention contact with him.

Thanks

sivadlove

• Yes...thank you..my dob is 6/26/59, born in Chicago, Illinois @ 6:52am....questions regarding love, move & career..................reside in NYC presently.

• Thank you in advance for your kind offering of your gift. DOB 11-12-59 @ 7:27pm PST. I am concerned about my choice of new career--should I stay and hang in here or go back to what I was doing before? Also in a new relationship for almost 6 months--any idea where this is going? He's VERY different from anyone else I've ever had in my life. I feel like there are big changes coming in both areas--would like a heads up if possible.

• Hi Space Monkey, great name by the way, I would love a reading. If you are still offering them. My birthday info is: 9/21/1973 at 2:36 pm in Lynn, Mass. I'm knew here to the forums, but I go to tarot.com everyday and have been for 3 years. I'd love info on love, money, health and career. I'm a Virgo (Sun) Cancer (Moon) and Capricorn (Ascendant) I've done my own natal chart and know where all my planets are, and what everything means, but I don't do readings, so anything you can come up with let me know and I look forward to any and all info you can give. Thank you and Peace to you. Layla

• Yes, thanks, i would love a reading, Im a pisces, born on February 21, 1984 @ 11:43 am, raised in The Bronx, NY...... Last year of 09, was such a struggle for me in all aspect of my life (love, career, and friendship) i just want to know if 2010 is going to be a better year for me. According to close friends and relative im to nice, caring, and seem to put everyone before myself and thats the reason people take advantage of me or always getting hurt.

• Hello ,

If you have the time I would greatly apprediate a reading, my birthday is Sept. 14 / 64, and my main question is will I find love any time soon? I seem to have trouble getting past the first date and I just cant figure out why....... I recently had a date with a march 31/68, we had great chemestry the date was 7 hours long .... now he is acting all cold.....

• Hi I would like to have a reading as I am wondering where my relationship is headed or is it time to move on and let go. I was born 11/23/1976 and he was born 05/01/1971.

I feel like he does not feel the same way he use to about me.

😞

• Littlespacemonkey,

Hi,

If you are still doing readings, I would really love one PLZ. I have been in much confusion about my lifr for about 5 yrs now and it involves a man named Edward. If you can do one concerning us would be great, anything else would also be great. Very interested to see what might come up. Anything you care to share is fine with me. THANKS much and blessings Rezmedic

• HI

i didn't add dob's but mine is 05-24-62 and his is 01-06-50. And like the one before me said, is it time to move on. Of course has been hard to even go one day without thinking, smelling, dreaming or feeling here with me,even when he's not anywhere near me. Rezmedic

• Hi,

I would love a reading. My birthday is 8/26/71. Wondering about my love life. I have been single for 4yrs now. I keep attracting out of town unavailable guys. Wondering what's up with that. And i'm planning on moving to colorado, how is going to work out for me?

• Dear little space monkey, being an empath myself i know it must be hard and you being tired is totally understandable.

blessings!

• Dear LSP,

I just joined today, and I would LOVE a reading from you.

I understand it might take awhile, as you have many requests to your post.

I will wait and hopefully hear from you.

Happy New Year.

LeoCher123

• I would so appreciate a reading...my birthday is march 2nd 1966..I am typical...I am looking for an overview and insight in particular with my current relationship...Got it wrong sooo many times..

• I meant I have made many mistakes..lol ..not been given poor advice...just to clear that up 🙂

• hi. i would like a reading, please.

my birthday is october 15