Would anyone like a reading?

• i would love a reading.... i would like to know how me and my boyfriend are going to end up. and if i made the right decision being with him over my X.

DOB 8-31-85 His DOB 5-3-86 Time 7:25pm Place Moses Lake

Time 11:40pm

Place Medford OR

I wan't to know so much and i don't know exactly what i should ask so maybe you could help me out with finding the right path of some sort and help me out with all my confusion. Thanx a lot!!

• Littlespacemonkey, Happy New Year to you!

Yes, I would LOVE for you to share your insight. It has been Quite a year (2009) for myself and my Exboyfriend. There has been and STILL is a lot of deceit going on with his employees.

Needless to say, he has had a year of HARSH reality checks.

My THREE questions are:

Is my Exboyfriend fully aware of ALL of the deceit that has been taken place in his business ( he is the President of the company) over the years? {Several of his employees have set him up, he now has at least three lawsuits against him}

What do you see on the horizon for us, in regard to handling challenges, as far as his business is concerned?

What are his thoughts and feelings regarding me NOW; since I Warned and Pleaded with him about the behavior and chaos of his employees?

Myself: 04-21-73

Exboyfriend: 06-30-50

Thanks In Advance,

• Hello, I would love a reading. I was born in Sydney, Australia, August 16th, 1971,at 2.10 pm. I would love to know whats in store for me in the love department and also career. Thank you so much, Kind Regards, kangajen1

• Hi Littlespacemonkey,

I would love a reading if you're still offering them. I know you will be very busy with other requests so I am happy to wait eagerly but patiently 🙂 I am not sure about how much to tell you so I will try my hardest to keep it short. I could write a whole book about the past year alone!

I hope you will be able to tell me what's in store for this year, and how we or I can make it better.

I have had a very turbulent 2009 with my partner, we are slowly taking baby steps to right our lives for us & our 2 beautiful children. There has been lots of tears and pain due to choices that were made. We had to move to another state to get away from temptations, we are slowly getting back on track. Has he really made his mind up to stop all this so we can move forward? Can we finally be free from this or is there more to come?

We are financially worse off than when he started all this 14 months ago. He is understandably worried financially for me & the kids as we may have to spend forced time apart.

Could you please please tell me if he really will end all this drama we've had, and if we will be okay in our new state, will we be ok financially? Can you see us apart this year?

Are we soulmates? I see so much potential in him to live a good decent honest life and I think we really are good for each other apart from this one thing.

I have waited so long for him to come to his senses, was it worth all the pain, tears and waiting?? Or have I wasted my time?

And one last thing.

I have started reading/learning tarot and I feel my intuition is (how do I say this) getting better?? So far everything that has happened I've "known" the outcome, is this my angels speaking to me? Or Will my intuition/abilities become stronger?

I apolagise for all the questions, I hope you will be able to shed some light for my/our future.

I hope birthdates aren't too important as I don't know my true birthdate but this was on my papers. 20 July 1980

My partners on his paper is 4 Dec 1977

We believe his real birthdate is 25 Feb 1979

Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me.

I look forward to hearing what the cards have to say.

• Littlespacemonkey> I would like to see what you pull up for me. Life in general is what I am looking for,love relationships, work, anything like that. My date of birth is 04-27-79. born in indpls, ind. thank you!

• Thank you LittleSpaceMonkey! I just love your name by the way. I will embrace that change you mentioned with open arms. I've been in this little holding pattern of fear for about a year. Afraid to make one choice or another for fear of making a wrong decision and what I really need is a good shake up and hopefully change for the better! It's scary wandering into the unknown but exhilerating as well. Sometimes I wish I could just have it all mapped out for me so I can know for certain that my future hopes and dreams will come true! The sensible side realiizes though that if that could happen, we'd be missing out on the fun and not so fun and lessons along the way. Also, often we think we want one thing and then something else amazing beyond our wildest dreams shows up and you think, "hey now. I've kind of been limiting myself. This has shown up and I never even considered something so fabulous could happen!" Anyway, the point of that long winded tangent, is thank you! I am happy to hear about the changes coming up and will heed your advice to stay positive. Many many thanks for your time LittleSpaceMonkey! Someone who takes precious time out of their day to help another means a great deal to me and I wish you all the very best. I'll give you a big cyber (((hug))))

• hey, i would like one myself if you have time. its been a crazy 7 years for me. now i feel a loss of direction and a awakening of some kind as well. i have gotton more sensative to others feelings and fatigued but stuck and kinda lost at the same time.

• Hello Littlespacemonkey

Can you do a reading for me my b-day 07/16/60 regarding my career and where I stand with my family and co-workers. Thak You Star49

• I would love a reading if you are still offering. My B-day is November 10, 1974 born 4:02 p.m. in California. I have had a difficult last few years, including major difficulties in my marriage, my heart being directed to another person, loss of a home and a general feeling of emptiness. Anything you could tell me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for your generous offer.

• Dear Little Space: I would like a reading:

Here is my birthdate, March 12,56. India. birthplace Bombay. currently in Hyderabad in India(not pakistan)

I am very angst ridden in finding my true companion. though there are many men who claim they love me, nothing seems to work out in terms of a commitment. Is something wrong with my stars?? do I need to wait awhile? what do my stars foretell for me.

Also would like to know if I will get the fellowship in Italy that i applied for.

thanks, and appreciate your doing this for me

antara2

• Hi Littlespacemonkey, Thank you for your offer. I would like a reading.

I was born on December 5, 1969 in Pune, India and would like to know about my love life and what will happen with a guy born on September 5, 1978. Thanks, Monisha

• Hi id really love a reading, i was born May 4, 1974 in Kingston, Jamaica id like to knw where my current relat is heading, his date is Sept 23, 1969 and anything else that i should knw

• Hello there, little space monkey!!:-) Love your name, LOL, & I would love a reading when ever you can find some extra time, as I have never had one, but I don't want you to get too busy!!!! Anyway, I am 52 years young ( cause I am a Gemini, ya know ) & I am 10 years with a Scorpio male, you figure that out, if you will!!!!!:-) My only daughter, a taurus (double) died @ 16 in a car accident & I swore I would learn to never take life for granted after that, but feel like I do now!!;-( Is it time to go back home & be happy with my family now, or why am I STILL here!!! Let me know you vibe on the subjects!!???

• Happy new Year all, Liindieloo happy new year how are you doing?Thanks for giving us a reading my birthday is may 16 1965 , his is 24th June 1975. I would like to know where our relationship is heading since we just recently broken up. thank you so much

• This post is deleted!

• I would really love a reading littlespacemonkey! My life has been upside down for years ... my name is Carmen, DOB 15 sept 1960. Thanks!

• Hi

I bet you have been inundated with requests for readings.

I would love a reading as I am about to embark on what could be a costly legal case against a man who knocked down and killed my husband while we were on holiday in Europe. Although I think we have a good case against him I am worried that it may prove too costly to pursue. Do you need any other information? I would be really grateful if you could give me any indication wether or not the case would be successful and how long it may take.

• What a wonderful gift you are offering...of your time, expertise, knowledge, wisdom and empathy.....it is so greatly appreciated! Thank You!

I like many others would dearly love to accept your offer....if and when you have the time and energy!!!

Also like others life has been extremely difficult in the past few years culminating in my currently having no job, health problems, very alone with no money and nowhere to live by Feb. 2010.... and yes it is difficult to keep both stress and fear from consuming one and attempting to live authentically and with faith!!

My details are as follows: female, born 11 th November 1958 at 5.18am Melbourne, Victoria in Australia!! Ouch..yes 51 years old...please somebody push the rewind button!!

Once again I appreciate your offer however will understand if you are 'snowed under' ! with work

cheers

karyen

• What a wonderful gift you are offering...of your time, expertise, knowledge, wisdom and empathy.....it is so greatly appreciated! Thank You!

I like many others would dearly love to accept your offer....if and when you have the time and energy!!!

Also like others life has been extremely difficult in the past few years culminating in my currently having no job, health problems, very alone with no money and nowhere to live by Feb. 2010.... and yes it is difficult to keep both stress and fear from consuming one and attempting to live authentically and with faith!!

My details are as follows: female, born 11 th November 1958 at 5.18am Melbourne, Victoria in Australia!! Ouch..yes 51 years old...please somebody push the rewind button!!

Once again I appreciate your offer however will understand if you are 'snowed under' ! with work

cheers

karyen

• oops!

sorry about the double post!