Would anyone like a reading?

• Hi I would love a reading for P and me what will happen between us this year ? i am afraid there is someone else in his life will that last ? will we be together again? his DOB is 31/3/74 and mine 11/1/62 would love some insight thanks ! x

• Hi

I would love to have reading. I would like to know if we are going to lose our battle with the bank and lose our house.

Thanks

• I would love to get a reading as I have been feeling down and out lately, I have been by myself now for about 2-2 1/2 years and wondering when I will meet me a new companion, my dob: 12/21/68 and when will things look up for me? Thanks so much! Sandra 🙂

• Hi Littlespacemonkey,

Would you please be so kind as to give me a reading ? For a very long cycle (many, many years now), I feel like I've been fighting a cursing of some sort whereby it's turning everything negative; I mention this so that you are not shocked by any peculiarities you may find. Having said that, I'd understand if you declined to read for me. And, yes, it's personal and financial influences have lately been devastating.

Thank you for your kindness & time. May you be Blessed in all aspects >^.^<

• This is a direct message form Little spacemonkey in case u havent seen it ok

reminder - i am not going past page five, where i stated i would be taking no more requests...

i feel like a broken record x_x

• BUMP, bump, and one more for good luck...BUMP....

• To Littlespacemonkey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to email me the other day. I greatly appreciate it. But I was wondering if you could perhaps maybe resend it again if you have saved it. I lost your email and i wanted to reply to you but when I logged on, it was gone 😞 I was so frustrated!!

I am so sorry for the trouble.

I look forward to hearing from you again....I hope 🙂

Kartya

• To Littlespacemonkey,

Disregard the above message, I found it, Yay!

Will message soon.

• LittleSpaceMonkey. Im sorry but a promise is a promise you said you were gonna do up to page five and you havent. I know you are overwhelm with too juch responses, but if u promise up to page 5 then I believe that at least ppl who have posted up to page 5 deserve some kind of explanation. you have agood day.

• I must admit, I tend to agree with Dorluv, I believe we have been extremely patient and understanding, however an update on what is/isn't happening would be good. Cheers

• ditto

• Littlespacemonkey, This is for those who are not able to comphened NO MORE REQUEST.

A lot of you seem to think these gifted people should drop everything in their lives to answer your request(S). These people DO have jobs, family, and /or health issues they need to attend to.

I have noticed many of you seem to seek as many of these gifted souls with the same question, repeating it over and over in the same form, sometimes within hours or days if you do not get an immediate response. Some of you even get very angry if there is no response and/or the response from the UNIVERSAL SPIRITUAL GUIDES is not to your liking.

Yes, I have on occassion reminded the gifted person of being overlooked. It is their right to do those they are more aquainted with first.

So I ask you, TRY WALKING IN THEIR SHOES FOR AWHILE, doing this service and deal with your life.

Julianna - lovingsilverwings

• BUMP BUMP

• I am on page #6, therefor am not expecting a response. Littlespace monkey has closed off readings after page #5.

• This post is deleted!

• i do believed in clairvoyance.i have seen that it works ,that some as really a gift,,so i ask you ,,p.l,z can i have a reading or just simple divination!!i,m tired and ill but i have hope ...so my question is;;will i be heal very soon like in this summer healed off all my ailments and back to my fit ,small self again???p.l zz just try please...ans i thank you from deep in my heart and soul..have a great day and a greatest now!!many thankz!!

• Littlespacemonkey, darling

How very sweet of you to offer this for so many, and take hiatus for while, while you reply all who made it on ur list. Thats big of you.

Longsilverwings, thank u for standing up for Littlespacemonkey. Thank u. It reminds me I need to check up on HP and her progress.

Knowing FULL well I may NEVER get one, ill try anyhews. N please no know, if i never get one, im fine with it. if i do get one ill treasure it. Last im also TOTALLY fine with having to wait a long long LONG time. Upfront thank u soooo much.

May I ask for a reading insight by you?

Im a pisces march 10 1972 born

My issues are:

Which man, charlie cancerian fireman( june 25 1941) or alden writer libra (oct 4 1937) is for me? ye ye i know of the diff in age LOL

Relocation in the town i am now or different country?

how if different country?

Who helps me relocate?'

What work / education will I be doing?

Pregnancy, when

Who is the dad`?

Which man do i marry if i marry at all?'

I say this because i have no prob not marrying if they aint interessted.

Whats the deal with my oldest friend connor, aries born april 7 1962 Rome Italy?

Will my back EVER be okay again?

N last whatever else u see feel get.'

Thank you so ever much.

cwb

• Hi,

I would love a reading. my dob is 10-31-65, past best friend 2-19-81, new friend 3-9-83.

a lot is going on,,,please be so inclined...

kind regards,

nikki

• I'm deeply in luv with a guy born 12/29/67 (capricorn), when we're together we get along great, but he has pushed me away a couple of times without even telling me why..., the longest was 7 months. I always go back...will we ever be happy together as a couple, and stay together, or will i find true love with someone else soon? I'm a scorpio born 11/5/1958