Would anyone like a reading?

• Littlespacemonkey

reminder - i am not going past page five, where i stated i would be taking no more requests...

i feel like a broken record x_x

PPL no more readings ok. this is a direct message from Littlespacemonkey. Sorry

• This is a direct message form Little spacemonkey incase u havent seen it ok

reminder - i am not going past page five, where i stated i would be taking no more requests...

i feel like a broken record x_x

• Dear Littlespacemonkey,

Thank you so much for your reading. You were spot on about my trying to keep everything together and I've looked back over the past 18months and I am amazed that I have kept things together for so long and especially through such trying dramatic stressful (is there even a word for what has been going on in my life? lol) times. It's a wonder how I even managed to keep things as normal as I could for the sake of my two little angels.

Deep in my heart and my mind I know that things would be better for me if we were to part, but I don't know how to do this. I wouldn't know how to even begin. How do we even say these words to someone that has been a part of your life for so long?

I think it's a fear of the unknown, I'm worried about things financially to be honest, I don't even own a car, and without him I'd literally be stuck. I'm sorry to ask more questions but do you see me being ok in this respect even if we were to just get by on the essentials without him. This sounds totally selfish I know but it is what I have known for the last 6 years of our lives together and I am prepared to live without all the material things that he has constantly given me, in a way I guess I have and am still learning to live without. And also I know I shouldn't worry about him so much but I do, I know that I should worry about myself & my children more than anything but at the same time I know his life would plummet as soon as I let go.

Thank you again for your reading, I am amazed at how spot on you are with me being miles and miles away in Australia!!

Thank you again 🙂

Kartyaw

• Dear Kartyaw,

I'm glad I could help shed a little bit of light on the situation. I wish I could give you a clear cut way out of this situation, but nothing is coming up for me right now. However, I do know of someone who might be able to help you. I want to make sure you get the answers you need - please email me off this forum - and let's try and set you up. I want to make sure you get accurate help since this is such a life-altering decision involving not just you but your children.

You will get through this! Stay strong~

lsm

• Dear Dorluv,

thanks for backing me up 🙂

Another reminder - I am no longer taking requests for readings. My apologies go out to anyone who didn't post in time.

❤ lsm

• hello littlespacemonkey

I would love a reading please. 2/28/62

228susan

• hey i would also love a reading my DOB IS 1/04/85 born in monterrey, mexico like around 10:50am

• Hi lsm

I was on page 5 and can't seem to see a reply (many pages since then)

Just wondering if you are finished now (thru page 5)?

• Dear Littlespacemonkey,

Thank you for replying.

I would love to receive more help from you. My internet is not up and going properly yet (am at my mums at the moment). I do not have your email, I know you posted it here a few pages back but it must have been removed, so I will post mine up hopefully you'll read this b4 it's removed.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully my internet will be up and running asap.

Again thank you so much for your help in this, I am most greatful to you. Your words so far have given me some hope for my future with my 2 little angels.

Ever since partner has returned from his last trip I can not seem to bring up any feelings of love towards him only lately it has been resentment & anger towards him, I feel he has ruined what we've had or what we could of had. And I have not yet told him how I have felt as I can't bring myself to do it just yet.

My mind has been running around in circles as with what and how and when to move forward in my life.

I would so much like to tell you more but not for everyone else to see 😉

Thanks again. You are an angel in disguise 🙂

Kartya

• Good morning Littlespacemonky..cool name !!!!

I would love a reading !!!!! I need some direction these days .. here's my info July 23/63

born Montreal,quebec.canada ... What ever light you can shed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your offer..have a wonderful!!!! day !!!!!

Ambercle (Giulia)

• I just dropped by and realised that my name is on a much later page, hey ho, never mind. Thank you so much LittleSpaceMonkey for letting us know the situation. I just can't believe that people are still requesting a reading!!! Can't they read!!!

Take care LittleSpaceMonkey may peace, love and relaxation be yours!! 😄

• Sure littlespacemonkey, I would like to have a reading. I am new to this, so I dont know how you are to get in touch with me.

• Sure I would like to have a reading. I am not sure how to get in touch with you. but I will wait to hear back from you. I

• Good morning littlespacemonkey,

I sure would like to know what the cards say for me in general. I have been in sort of a desert period and really need to know if things are going to get better any time soon. There is also a friend from my past who I am wondering if I should contact. My birthdate is 6-15-58 and I was born in Augsburg, Gemany at 2:15 a.m. if that is needed but I don't think it is. This is a wonderful thing that you are doing. Thank you.

Love and Light,

Bluebird 58

• Hello littlespacemonkey, the last year was one of loss and learning. Realising the errors of my past and this year, so far doesn't seem like it will be better. Can you give me some insight and guidance?

My birthdate is 4/28/1951 ,10:32pm, Boston,MA. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Remember love,

Kwoo

• sorry littlespacemonkey, went back and read other posts ; I didn't realize you had stopped. Sorry to trouble you.

Remeberlove,

kwoo

• Hi little space monkey,

i would love for you to read my tarot cards. i have many problems and would like some insight to solving them.

gyosyjuzwiak

• Hello LittleSpaceMonkey! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful gift with so many! Please I would love to know what you see in the cards for me....I am a woman born October 9 1980 in Anaheim Ca at 243am....If there is anything in particular that stands out as far as which reading to do for me please use that one! Im sure you are so very busy with so many other's readings so of course no rush....but I will be watching out for it! Thank you so so much in advance for your help! Wikid aka Vanessa muwah!

• Hi Spacemonkey , I've lost track here ;don't know if u answered me or not . I was on page 5 ;

Really , would like to know if my boss likes me ; he' s been divorced for over a year and just curious if u see any sort of romantic relationship . As for my career would also like to know , if things will be good , if u see any changes .

Many thanxs , much appreciated

• This post is deleted!