Would anyone like a reading?

• Dearest Lis4,

wow. Just wow. I feel so exposed now!! You got me pegged- things I thought no one would understand or notice. Especially the part about becoming other people- you have no idea how spot on that is! And my kooky sense of humor- you described it just right. You have an incredible gift!! I feel so fortunate now, so so so much better. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Again, my prayers have been answered.

I simply cannot believe how you see through to my deepest self- I'm in awe, truly ! People have told me since I was a child I should be an actress. But I never believed them 😛 My emotions get very big, but sometimes in the middle of it, I'll just start laughing.

I loved those passages as well! They are very close to how I live my life

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. This was a beautiful gift. Please give me your b-day and question for your reading and I will provide one as soon as I can

Much love,

lsm

• Dear Laie4,

thanks again for backing me up, but in lis's defense I said it was fine to post my reading here. it made me feel better. But I think you are right I need a break.

Lis1,

please email me if you can 🙂 there's something I want to share with you I don't really want on a public forum

Thanks to everyone, esp lis1, wenchie, and Laie4!!

After tonight I'll prolly need another break though .. I hope you all understand

❤ lsm

• Just a reminder to everyone else

NO MORE READINGS WILL BE TAKEN ON BY LITTLE SPACE MONKEY

DO NOT post any more requests here, she has more than she can handle, please post on one of the other threads offering readings.

• Dear Laie4,

I missed your post earlier. Yes you're right - this has taken a toll in more ways than one. I don't want anyone to feel bad about it though. It's my own responsibility to set limits. I want you to know how much your support means to me. I really really want to continue but I have so much to handle in my own life as well. I just recently realized I am an empath so I'm not so good at creating my own space yet. I'm so glad you're on this forum ((hugs!!!)) you're awesome, I have a feeling I can learn a lot from you

love,

lsm

• LSM,

I've been meaning to send you this message all day long, but some emergency or other kept coming up and pulled me away more than once. I don't know how far along you are with your empath skills and knowledge. I have directed several people to a website/forum:

empathcommunity.ning.com that has a lot of "survival" info for empaths, how to ground/shield yourself, how to develop different abilities, etc. Many people say how the empath survival program has helped them quite a bit to shield themselves and deal with the stress of not just readings but daily living.

Again, I don't know how far advanced you are, so if you know this already, please just disregard' if not, hopefully it will be of some use and help.

I've come back to the thread so many times and eanted to do what Laie4, and wenchie, have done, but I am more the "let's try to keep the peace' kind. So sorry to have let you down.

My heart,thoughts and prayers are with you so you can find the peace you need, and can help provide some comfort and peace of mind to those who require readings.

Sending lots of love your way,

Summer

• Changes5 If you want to know if you are having a boy or a girl. Google Chinese Pregnancy Calendar. It goes by the age of the mother at the time of conception as well as the month they concieved and the chart will tell you if your baby will be a boy or a girl. Good luck

• HAPPY YOU ARE FEELING BETTER, ITS YOUR EMPATHIC SIDE NOW THATS DRAINING YOU, YOU ARE TO SWEET AND LOVING AND NOW LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO TAKE A VERY DEEP BREATH AND GET A BREAK FROM ABSORBING ALL THIS EMOTIONAL ENERGY......PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU DEAR

• LSM,

I maild you, but i bounced back, it no longer works?

• Lis1 since LSM is taking a much needed break, are you offering readings? I notice that you did one for her.

My request is on page 3 for Friday, January 8th. If you have time, could you please do one for me as well??

• Hello Space Monkey!

I would love a reading. I just turned 24 on Jan. 9th, 2010 and I am facing a lot of new changes in my life like moving across the country and going back to school. Unfortunately, I am still hung up on my ex's. One of them, who I believe to be a soul mate, is still on my mind almost everyday even after 16 months of not talking. My other ex and I (who I dated for a little less than 2 yrs) lived together and had a terrible break up while trying to remain friends afterwards. It's been almost a month since we stopped talking but I know I am not fully over it. I just can't seem to let go of either of these two people and it is making it hard for me to move on with my life. I would love to know what you see in the cards for me, whether I will feel true love again or ever be close with either of these two again, especially Sarah. Or any advice on what the future holds for me. FYI I am a bisexual capricorn female and I do feel that the universe is pulling me to do great things, I just don't know if I am heading in the right direction yet. This is a very trying time in my life but I still strive to learn and be creative everyday. Thank you so much for taking the time to really feel out my issue and request. I look forward to hearing from you in any extent.

Warm regards,

Julie

• Dear Summerbutterfly,

you didn't let me down at all! I want to keep the peace as well. We all have our own personalities, and if you are gentle, then that's beautiful.

Thanks so much for the link! I'll be sure to check it out 🙂

dear Stclaire,

thanks so much for your support! I keep you, and everyone I've had the chance to read for in my heart. I appreciate your kind words so much ❤

Dear Lis1,

not sure why it bounced? I never received it. thank you again for the readings, I have learned so much already and they are very accurate. My endless gratitude goes out to you.

To everyone,

thank you for being so understanding. I apologize if I have let anyone down. I will rest now, but will continue to do readings at my own pace. Please be patient with me and I'll try my best to be there for all of you as best I can.

Sending out love as much as I can to everyone~

lsm

• lil sm, i am sorry i did not read your post that you were overwhelmed with requests for readings. i will look for another thread once you are ready to do more. blessings.

• will do, in the next few hours

• Hi, Im new here, have many many questions regarding my own possible abilities and would love some feedback and a reading. My birthdate is 06 06 65 (I know....) born at 7:35 am. Involved in a new relationship with a capricorn. Thanks so much!

• I would love a reading, I am feeling a little bit lost lately, I was born on January 11, 1981 in newfoundland. I am just feeling totally lost and alone, Just wondering what is in my future

Thanks

• Hey, pilot007!

Catch your reading))

He has achieved a stable level of material balance - at least for that moment in time, asset security and material bounty. One thing to bear in mind though although he has achieved one level of material stability, he cannot either cling to this, nor take it for granted. Become too smug and he'll find himself losing the sense of safety.

We're still talking rocks!! He has neglected his work to the extent that his excesses have taken from him beyond his ability to renew and sustain. So, he has to give something back in return (True, sounds like a law suit to me)

Challenges and Opportunities : 10 swords

Another of those dive-for-shelter relating to a painful, even devastating event, which already took place, because of failing to engage, but not all yet ruined! It is just the end result of his work and the way it was done It looks like his best endeavours are being currently investigated. This includes ethics, fairness, manner and the limits which were set by him towards others. If, on the other hand, he has fallen short of his best; there is a reason to fear. If there is a shadow of doubt, the problems will be reduced. It came almost as an unexpected, shocking and traumatic upheaval. But it's worth looking for clues about how you might be able to lessen the impact. The communication will help, professional help should be sought. It looks like the difficulties will be resolved through somewhat resolutions and negotiations.

Though, having those negative reactions in the present condemns him to further difficulties in the future, if he does not change the way he deals with things, the way he operates his company. So, there is much work to be done and make it as a habit, which is of, course is a challenge.

It will not help, though; to try to interpret events in terms of his own reactions……this gives him a good reason to watch himself carefully in the present.

Now, he has to carefully go back over the last few months (or years) looking for something in his own actions, thoughts, feelings that seems connected with this unhappy situation. And take a hard look at how what and how it happened, what can be done today to avoid the same in the future. Does it make sense what I am saying here?

Rule number 1 is to refuse to be judgmental, guilty or angry with himself. Rule number 2 is to accept what he finds and do what he needs to do to mend it. As a result he will become much more expert at catching things fast.

Right now he is trying to harmonise the opposites, which is opposed to what I’ve mentioned above. However, he is doing his best. Instead of clinging on to a rock, he has to learn let go, but it does not mean not to deal with the situation. He is experiencing the chaos, but trying to hold onto things, which there is not need to hold onto any longer. This may apply to his staff, or something he finds difficult to let go.

His problems finally will find resolution, but there is a need for patience and for moderate behaviour. Often there has been frustrated, but his caution and care has paid off enormously already.

Things will start to fall into place. New ways of dealing with things will occur to him. Fresh perspectives will appear. The more he will get to know them, without standing in judgement upon them, the better things will be for him.

On Art's day, expect things to come together. And do a little work on yourself.

You yourself excel, gaining a great deal of pleasure from providing a secure haven for him, you care a lot about him and it matters to him

However, he tends to devalue and downgrade ('You are only a housewife' approach of his towards you). This causes difficulties for you in a home situation. May be he needs to invoke to your own caring qualities into your domestic surroundings.

You may become dependent and clingy, believing yourself to be unable to stand alone. You might manipulate by adopting a passive victim's role.

Though usually you are gentle soul, when angered you can become a fierce enemy, particularly where you see injustice done to your family and friends. You are loyal and willing to help.

You are like a facilitator, quietly assisting him, though often your contribution goes unnoticed.

The key here for you is to spend time and energy both on yourself, and him to harmonise more thoroughly, to feel more rested and centred, to make more of a haven

Remember - your intentions, when coupled with actions, will have a powerful influence, as nevertheless he sees you as a good supportive friend. It looks like he would like kids or going to have kids soon!))) Moreover, you two have to trust yourselves. You two have everything you need. There is no necessity to analyse nor question. And absolutely no excuse to give in to doubt about you two!

Do not feel bad about your actions, allow yourself to consider what would have improved the outcome. Once you have done this, you’ll store that away...and next time a similar situation occurs you’ll remember, and act accordingly. And these are your strenghts....empathy, compassion, patience, morality, humour, respect, honesty, understanding, sensitivity.

The result:

Probably the most optimistic. New life. Easier and brighter. Fortune smiles upon you two, lighting up your dreams, hopes and wishes with the promise of fulfilment and manifestation. Times like this one make miracles in life.

• To the people who STILL continue to post reading requests when LittleSpaceMonkey has clearly said over and over again that she is no longer taking any more requests....WAKE UP!

Seriously what is wrong with you, are you that self absorbed that you can't even be bothered to read what is on the thread. Take your blinkers off for a minute and look around, it is NOT all about you. For goodness sakes.

• Once again, please EXCUSE my typos and grammar. When I type fast, I make a lot of mistakes!

Lis1 ...I have to say...YOU are just like: The Captain, Blmoon, Brighid Chambaugh(sp), NanetteC, SapphireDiamond, Merlins Tarot, Junemoon, KarmaComa, Goldenhill, Ahliyah, Enne, Marcus Roark, and the other lovely psychics here on the Tarot Forum. {Please excuse me if I missed your name!!!!!!!!}

I want to take the time to personally THANK YOU; for taking time out of your busy schedule to give me a reading.. That was so nice of you to take LittleSpaceMonkeys place; for, she has been SWAMPED with requests.

I will sit and reread your reading. Your insight into my situation.... I am speechless. HOW do you psychics do it??? The Talent, Gift, Intuitiveness, LOVE, TIME AND ENERGY, that is required to do these readings on this Tarot Forum... {I MYSELF WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO}, that is used on this site; really, boggles my mind!!!!! I feel so blessed that I came across this site.

I have had such an arduous emotional year (2009). If it wasn't for my friends, family,and the lovely people on this forum; I would have had a serious nervous breakdown. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around certain things ( evil acts committed by people). When I worked for my EXboyfriend, I felt like Alice in Wonderland. I could see and feel things that he could not see and feel.

Some of his employees...... I had a hard time working with due to their ENERGY. Certain individuals' energy bothers me, irritates me, and ( in some cases makes me cry for no reason at all.

Lis1, Thank You again for your help. I wish that there was some kind of way, that I could repay you!

• Hi Stonyeye,

may I just throw some things at you from my experience of living for 21 years with a Libran? Ask yourself - Am I doing all things in balance? Exercise? Meditation? Fun/relaxation? Learning? Family time? Creative expression? When Librans plan to have balance in their lives, then they find life very rewarding and seem to have a better outlook and opinion of themselves. You guys are just so attractive when everything is your lives is ticketyboo, it's a magnet for others (yes, including romantic prospects). Adopt a positive mantra and start with changing your pseudonym to something more hopeful and upbeat. Love and light xx

• Lol! Thanks Chenaya19. Very sweet of you. Actually Stonyeye is positive for me. Stony is the name of a beloved horse I once had and he had the most beautiful golden eyes! Most unusual on a black horse. When I am down I think of Stony's beautiful eyes...thus...Stonyeye! I'm sorry if Stonyeye sounds negative to you but to me it is a very happy and positive thing! 🙂 Many blessings to you. I know you were only trying to help. x