Would anyone like a reading?

• Littlespacemonkey,

Can I please have a reading? What details would you need?

• I would appreciate a reading:) I was born in Mobile, AL on September 21,1970 at 4:05 am. I got hurt on the job almost 4 years ago and was not able to go back to work. I am really trying to get my life going again:) Thanks again:)

• Dearesr TLSM,

Thank you ever so much for your response. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your prompt help. I just wondered if you could give me a little clarification on this part of your reading:

" If you choose to accept this relationships on its own terms, you must get out of your head and see things from his perspective."

What is his perspective? How can I achieve this?.

You have made me feel so much better. Again, I thank you so much.

• Dear Littlespacemonkey,

I am new to the forum. I am glad you asked about the reading. I am so interested on what and where my life's journey is taking me. My sign is cancer, my sun is in cancer and my moon is in scorpio. My birth date is 07/06/57 or July 6, 1957.

Please write back soon.

Rooster5

• Dear Rchk,

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better 🙂 As for that line - I meant that if you stop worrying, he'll be more likely to come around. Really listen and be there for him. Show patience and understanding. Then hopefully he will come around. However, it's up to you to decide how long you're willing to wait for the type of commitment you want.

Hope that makes sense!

Love,

lsm

• Hi everyone,

Again, I kindly request that no one else request for readings. I offered my email address to those who posted already.

It may take me a long while to get to all of these. I'm doing my best, but please no more requests

• lsm

• Thanks again for your prompt response. That make it clear for me. Do you see it being a long wait for me........or is it futile?

I know you're being overwhelmed by requests. I won't ask anything else. Once again, I truly appreciate all your help. I pray that you will truly be blessed for all your kindness towards us all, who needed your guidance.

• Rshk,

I'm sorry I can't answer that for sure. Do remember I am new at this.

I wish you the best of luck!

~lsm

• Dear everyone,

it seems I have taken on more than I can handle. I am an empath, so I literally feel your pain. It's more than I can cope with right now ... I'm having some problems ... I sincerely apologize but i'm going to take a break for all of tomorrow

Thanks to all for your patience and support

love,

Lsm

• I'm so sorry if I have made you feel unwell. Thanks so much for all your help. Please take care, and I really hope you are well soon.

Love to you,

RSCHK

• Hi little spacemonky - thank you for squeezing that one in for me. Oh God - please no more Geminii's though. My husband was a Geminii and the last person who told me they were my friend and totally flaked was a Geminii. I have a coupld of Aquarius friends. My oldest daughter is a Libra and we have so many fights. Taurus - maybe. Well - we shall see. Thank you for the positive outlook.!!

• I aopologise Littlespacemonkey. I certainly understand your need for a rest so I will trouble you as little as possible!

I believe I posted my question before your need for a break (though I am uncertain and will double check after posting and if it is the reverse, completely disregard me!).

I did not receive you contact info. I am new to this forum, however, and perhaps messages aren't forwarded directly to associate email?

Thank you.

• My bad. I was the first post after you said you needed a rest. My sincere apologies. And I figured out the email thing but I will respect it and you have no reason or obligation to do my reading.

Cheers

• dear lsm

Am sorry i emailed you too[N)! Please take care of yourself by shielding yourself by visualizing white light around you.Leoscorpion has done a lot of posts on protecting one's energy.If I can help in any way please ask.

Love and light

N

• Hello, i would like to ask a reading regarding my husband. I was born on June 17, 1954. I just wanted to know if he has another woman, because many had told me that he has another woman. Thank you in advance.

• Feeling REALLY confused about my love life at the moment - 2 men but not sure which way to go (or even if I have any choice with one of them). Feels like I love both but differently. Please let me know what comes up.

• A reading would be nice......Female, July 24, 1960, 1:10 pm, Mt. Holly, NJ

Anything you could tell me about my job, love life, Mar. 4, 1955, relationship with my daughter, Oct. 5, 1989, 7:15 am. I would appreciate anything you could tell me. Thanks

• hi and thank you would like a reading on whatever you see fit to guide me on dob 10/14/1955

• Good Morning -

If you're still doing readings I would love to have one done. DOB 3/20/1961. It can be about anything from finding a job, which field should I emphasize on? My love life and my life with my children.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated!!

Have a good day!

• Hi

I would like to have a reading done. I was born 08/19/1985 between 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM. I would like to know the best way to help me with my healing. I have being doing alot of healing using meditation and now I am focusing on psychic healing. I would also like to know the best way to prepare how to tell this one man that I love him and whether I should do it or not. And last I would like to know about my decision to leave DC to go to NYC to finish school. Thank you.