How scorpio man acts when deep in him he still love his ex?

• Receptivity simply means dropping the garbage that you go on carrying in your head. And much garbage is there, utterly useless. The mind means the past. Now the past is no more of any use; it has happened, and it is never going to happen again, because in reality nothing ever repeats...

• Hans,

I made a mistake. I allow him to hurt me. This time very bad.

Reading his caring email, sent to me after I met accident, I know I always want to keep this friendship, but I am not sure what kind of "friends" I am in his heart, because I feel he seems to lost trust with me, hence I wrote to him told him if he still trust me, I hope to see him online, I told him this is my last try to treasure our fate our friendship.

He replied, told me " neither trial nor test people"!!!

I felt very hurt, I feel that he didn't respect my love for him.

I feel so angry with myself to give him chance to hurt me.

I never want to test him or trial him, I just need him to give me the confidence that he still trust me as a friend.

This time, I really lost him, and he really lost me as a trusted friend.

• Today I was hurt by him.

But I know I will forgive him, because in love there is no hate, there is always forgive and accept.

But I must leave him alone, becasue he doesn't trust me, and he will never accept me again.

• The first thing for you is to bring things down to the level of reality.

• He sent me an apology. He said sorry for creating the misunderstanding.

I accepted his apology.

But I will not give him chance to hurt me again.

Thanks Hans.

• Your work here is of creativity. Let nobody provoke you into any destruction, Do not blame others for your misery. You are responsible. But this is a real revolution. If you take the responsibility for your life you can start changing it.

• I am responsbile for my own misery.

I understand.

Thanks.

• Now act out of love, simply, naturally, spontaneously.

• "act out of love"!!!

I let him go, I think that will make him more happy, if he's happy, I will also.

Let him go, if we are fated, he will be back, right? If not, let it be.

• He will not be back.

Live just an ordinary life. Otherwise your whole life would be a perfect discipline.

• "He will not be back"!!! Thanks for the strong statement.

I thought we cans still towards being friends, maybe I am too innocent.

What's gone seems to totally gone.

• This post is deleted!

• In the whole day, whenever there is an opportunity, don´t miss -- laugh. This you have to do for ten days, and then things will be going good.

• 🙂

• Little Ernie comes back from the movies.

"What did you see?" asks his mom.

"Linda Lovelace's `Deep Throat,'" replies Ernie casually. "It was quite good."

"My God!" cries Ernie's mother. "You saw `Deep Throat'? But that is an X-rated movie!"

"Well, so what?" says Ernie. "They are all the same. In the G-rated movie, the good guy gets the girl; in the R-rated movie, the bad guy gets the girl; and in the X-rated movie, everybody gets the girl!"

• Friday again. Had a good week. Thanks, this time round he is really totally out of me, I totally cut him out, not even as freind.

Happy weekend.

• Thank you gaveup,

this is just the beginning -- it gets you into the trouble of transformation. Now you will have to go deep into your mind grooves. You will have to look deep, you will have to see why something is there -- why? You will have to find out the cause of it.

• "the cause of it"???

meaning the reason behind with regards to whatever happened to us which caused us to broke off???

• meaning the reason behind with regards to whatever happened to us which caused us to broke off??? No.

"the cause of it"??? your spontaneity.

Nature is prepared to greet you under every condition. On all her doors is a 'Welcome' sign -- which is dangerous too. Not a single door has a sign, 'No Admission'; each and every door has a 'Welcome' sign. Hence the choice is in your hands. It's sheer compassion on the part of nature that it does not prevent you from entering any door. You are free to go wherever you feel like. The door to hell says 'Welcome', and so does the door to heaven. Which welcome sign to choose is ultimately your decision. In that case you won't be able to hold nature responsible for putting out the welcome sign. Nature has put the sign everywhere. Nature had no problem, it did not create any hindrance.