Hanswolfgang...

• What do you see of this spirituality: you are holding on to old routines, ideas and things generally.

. Will I stay in my marriage? No.

What do the #'s 8 and 0 mean to you? struggle.

Try to find, in whatsoever is happening, the something beautiful that must be there. Uncover it, discover it. A person who never asks for anything always gets many gifts from GOD.

• Hans>can you tell me if this is why he his trying to help me out at work, and told me what he did last night so try to stear me away from "P"? and do you see why he suspects?

• and can you tell me Hans, did those pictures come from "p"'s old manager?

• wickedmoon

this is why he told you what he did last night.

and do you see why he suspects? He is uncertain, but he thinks over possiblities.

and did those pictures come from "p"'s old manager? No.

You have created a world of no and you have become engaged in your own world, and you have forgotten the world of the trees, the world of the rivers, the world of the mountains and the stars. There they don’t know of any noun, they have not heard about nouns; they know only verbs. Everything is a process.

• Hans, Thank you! He told me that he did not trust "p", then gave me a long look in my eyes, as if he wanted to clarify, what he wanted me to know. you told me awhile back that someone who was crushing on me, put those pics up. i still do not know who did, but I think from what BLmoon told me about a man that likes me a lot, sees himself in me, wishes I would get out of harms way, ect... is Greg. he has been helping me, and talking to me a lot since a little before the pics came out. and since then, that Is why I think it is him that BLmoon, said I had an ally from a distance, and that he "suspects". do you follow me?

• Not quite right.

That is your very eternity -- no beginning, no end ... infinite, inexhaustible, sacred.

• hans, what do you mean? not quite right about what?

• hans, what do you mean? just go for your goal.

not quite right about what? about following you.

He will come back. Just wait.

• who will come back, Hans?

• Han> is this person not greg? and will i ever find out who this guy is? is he is management? does he know about me and "P"? What are you seeing about this situation, not about me being in tune with the universe, i do not understand that. i need answers to what is going on. i am trying to understand what you and BLmoon have been trying to tell me. I thought it was greg he matches the description like I told you, but I think you are saying it is not him, right? does this person know, or suspect? how does he know me? not to toot my own horn, but i get a lot of attention from guys at work, I want to know who this secret admirer is, because he is trying to help me. you also told me that "one who is able to be a nobody is able to love" so what does that mean? a manager is somebody. what do you see that you can tell me where I can understand you, please!

• Who can come back? Only someone, who left, isn´t it? How many can these be?

is this person not greg? Yes, certainly.

and will i ever find out who this guy is? No.

is he is management? No.

does he know about me and "P"? No.

What are you seeing about this situation: You are alone, you are leaving your homeland.

what is going on: people trying to be friendly with each other.

I think you are saying it is not him, right? Yes.

does this person know, or suspect? No.

how does he know me? just en passant, being on the road, by chance.

"one who is able to be a nobody is able to love" so what does that mean? Be open and receptive, then the strong impact from outside will bring you back to spontaneous living.

what do you see that you can tell me where I can understand you: you are seeing nothing, being like bound, so nothing what can be told, can make you understanding,

YOU FIRST HAVE TO CHANGE.

You are so poor, you cannot afford to refuse, but your whole being says, "Refuse this offer. Go yourself and offer directly." But your poverty is so much, you cannot afford it.

• Hans, I am still confused but will not continue to bother you with this issue.

• somebody that does know about me and "P", and who just could be an empassant on the road perhaps, could not have put up a picture of "p" like that. I work at a high security place. what you are saying does not match up to what you said when i posted about the picture incident. you told me it was someone that was crushing on me, that he thought it was a beautiful idea. that has to be someone who has had to be around me to even crush on me. i do not understand.

• wickedmoon

i do not understand: you have to clarify this for yourself. Just because you are not yet willing to see yourself and your situation more clearly, more factual, you are not able to understand my suggestions or the suggestions of all the other commentators. And anyway, if you just had watched all that, what is going on there, without thinking about it, just witnessing, all this question-and-answer-play would be have been unnecessary.

Be a true seeker, do not beg, but follow the lawful way, do hold back nothing, do hold to nothing, beyond good and beyond evil, beyond the body and beyond the mind.

• Hans, I understand that. But, I will say that "P" started this whole thing with me, I tried to pull away from him many times, only for him to chase and chase me. He probably did fill my head with lies. It was supposed to be a little fun here and there, and he acted like it was a real deal with us. I never understood that. For instance when he told me about all these problems he had, i thought he was too crazy to mess with, i got mad at him. he acted so nuts for weeks, and i confronted him through texts about it and he would deny, then he wouldnt stop, so i confronted him face to face. he told me some things and then told me about being back with his exgirlfriend b/c she had a braintumor. i told him then that ok, it was fine that he was back with her, i wasnt trying to tie him down. he jumped on me right then and there. he wanted to have sex with me. he went way far with it. he wanted to. but, i pulled back agin, b/c he wasnt really in a good situation to be able to see me or something, but then later on, he did it again. he would watch me at work, watch when i talked to other guys, like i was with him and what was i talking to them about? it drove me nuts. i do care for him, and i am trying not to anymore. but, when he started to act in a way that was not really right at work, i got this gut feeling that something was going to happen, to stay away from him, let him take himself down. i will admit, i was like what a man to be back with his ex who had surgery to remove a braintumor, chase me and keep me in this emotional rollercoaster, then go on like he did over that girl. he whined to me that he was so worried about losing his job over me, and we never acted like he was with her. i am not ugly to where i can not do better than him, to where i could not see what he was doing. but, my dad and some others said that pic deal was a message, and i know it was for him, as well as could have been for me, but it all happened after i got that gut feeling. to me, that is a big coinsidence. if he loved or was trying to care for his ex, why act that way with me? i guess he does not feel a damn thing for me, but that's ok. i can move on, i am trying to get out of the area where we work, and if he continues to act that way, eventually it will ruin him. he needs to make a change. he needs to not put his whole life on the line for someone that he doesnt care about. what if i had gotten pissed off and tried to do something over it? but, i am not that way. i just dont understand, b/c this was the first time something like this has happened to me. i felt like i was in a position to get his head out of his ass, and wise up here, you may be going to far thinking the way you do. he totally changed, and he is acting the way he is supposed to. maybe i helped, maybe i didnt. maybe i should have never cared to say anything at all. but it is hard when you are involved with this man. if he never talks to me again, oh well. i am a caring person, deeply emotional, i care about things, i try to do good with my life. my life was at a very bad time, when i even got involved with him in the first place. i could not understand his words, and his actions. and if you knew how he acted, you would be confused too. idk if anyone at work even knows about me and him, but i hope that they see that we are not even talking anymore. i am glad to have someone care for me to want to help me, if someone out there exists.

if you want to tell me i'm crazy then do. but, i think "p" is crazy too. also, he told me he was an emotional mess just right after our first time being together. this wasnt supposed to be the way he led it to be. you just have had to be me, to know what makes me feel crazy about this situation.

• if he loved or was trying to care for his ex, why act that way with me? Because he does not feel a damn thing for you, right.

what if i had gotten pissed off and tried to do something over it? You would have listened to your heart and not to your mind which is afraid of the unknown.

You are in the service at work and you are part of the politics.

• i also meant that he dont feel a damn thing for her either, she has no idea what he is like at work, with his cheating! he may not feel anything for me, but she's the one he's pretending to care about. how many girls does he pretend with like this at work? he kept me on this emotional roller coaster, and just gets away with it. i guess i was stupid. what the hell is wrong with him. why does he decieve people like that?

• how many girls does he pretend with like this at work? One.

what the **** is wrong with him. why does he decieve people like that? He is just mentally clear what he wants and how he can manipulate others to get it. He is utterly egocentric, balanced in himself, stable inside against all pretensions, seeing only himself in a narcissistic way.

Nothing has happened to him. He has remained desertlike, not even an oasis. He has missed the opportunity. Sooner or later he will have to think about committing suicide.