Hanswolfgang...

• wickedmoon

Hans, so he must have a different girlfriend now? Yes.

He is single and just with one woman.

so I take it that I will reject him from now on? No.

hans, was there a situation going on with him at work? No.

and is he bipolar? no.

addicted to ****? No.

Choose revolution, rebellion instead of consolation, conformation.

• Hi hanswolfgang, I have a female co-worker at work who seems to be so much in competition with me in terms of the way she dresses up etc . I used to be quite friendly with her . But lately I have really distanced myself from her because I don't really like her attitude . She makes fun of people behind their back . My question is : How should I behave with her ? Any advice ? And will she try to create trouble for me in the future ? Thanks .

• Hans, BLmoon, who seems to be right on about things with people was seeing a situation, not involving me around the time that all this was going on at work. He was not acting right for his position. Why has he lied to me about so many things from the very beginning? after we started seeing eachother, he got all emotional and told me he was bipolar and hadnt been taking his medicine, he was addicted to sex, told me he had tried to overdose before. I just dont understand why? so I take it that he is over me and isnt wanting to pursue me? if he is over me than why cant he be a little friendly with me, he's not the last man on the planet for me, I am attractive too. he is attractive, but these lies just ruin him. does he do these type of things with his girlfriends too?

• also Hans, he has even told his friends that he was with her to support her during this time with her braintumor. Can I ask you how long he has not been with her?? because I need to try to make sense of this in my head. why did he pick me to do like this, what was the point. I was honest and caring with him. why does he look at me the way he does at times? and has recently, so what does that mean?

• also one more thing, and I will try to think about what all this amounts to, BLmoon gave me a reading for this year, and brought up that I could be tempted by him again and that I would be wise to reconsider. what is she talking about if she isnt true? and another reading was picking up on him, and to be cautious with him the next time. what did I do to make things like this between us?

• hans.

i need you to guide me through my turbulence.

• Hans Wolfgang, can you tell me if my daughter will obtain a job soon? I live with my daughter and son in law, her birthday is 6/13/73, and she was fired for a man to fill her job only because he is the boss's friend.

• Hi lilttlespark

How should I behave with her ? Do not forget your rhythm and try not to know it better.

Any advice ? Remain sovereign, be an empress.

And will she try to create trouble for me in the future ? No.

You have to be freed from the imprisonment of seriousness. Only then will you be healthy, only then will you be able to sing and dance and rejoice.

• wickedmoon

Why has he lied to me about so many things from the very beginning? Because he dominates you with his mind.

after we started seeing eachother, he got all emotional and told me he was bipolar and hadnt been taking his medicine, he was addicted to ****, told me he had tried to overdose before. I just dont understand why? Because he wanted to die.

so I take it that he is over me and isnt wanting to pursue me? Yes.

if he is over me than why cant he be a little friendly with me, he's not the last man on the planet for me, I am attractive too. Because he has the mind of a policeman.

he is attractive, but these lies just ruin him. does he do these type of things with his girlfriends too? No.

Can I ask you how long he has not been with her?? Since he had his breakdown.

why did he pick me to do like this, what was the point. Because you wanted harmony at any cost.

why does he look at me the way he does at times? Because of your potential, which is this absolut flowing energy.

and has recently, so what does that mean? Fight.

BLmoon gave me a reading for this year, and brought up that I could be tempted by him again and that I would be wise to reconsider. what is she talking about if she isnt true? Yes.

what did I do to make things like this between us? You read too much, being more in your interests than interested in him.

Soul means that which is eternal in you, that which is not of time, but transcendental to time. The West has yet to enter into it. And unless western psychology starts seeking and searching for the soul it will remain a very ordinary thing with much jargon. But nothing really significant has come out of it. It has created a great system but the essential core is missing.

• mahi1987

i need you to guide me through my turbulence: just be friendly with the others and try to create harmony around you.

Your problem is simple: you are asleep and you will be better off if you are awakened.

• tonib3741

will my daughter obtain a job soon? No.

she rules through love, compassion and wisdom. She has all the power and knowledge of love and knows how to use it, thus it gives her the opportunity to have more control over her feelings and romantic impulses. This will bring more success in all her personal relationships. There will come the perfect lover or companion and so it often indicates having an enjoyable sexual relationship or in some cases, marriage. This brings success in dealing with her own emotions, success with the public and in any of the artistic fields and romantic success in one form or another.

Truth is the only blessing there is, the only bliss there is. But man lives in lies; he is afraid of the truth, he escapes from the truth. There is a reason: because his whole ego is a false phenomenon, to face truth means to die as an ego -- that is painful.

• Het hanswolfgang ... long time no chat. Hope you are well. Angel Hugs ... icearia

• Hans, so BLmoon is right your saying. and i just need to fight him off when he comes around and looks at me like he is interested? he has been talking about being with her to me and several others, that dont make sense that he is not with her. He told me just a few weeks ago, that he is the way he is, and that is how he is. he told me when he pursued me that he would not end it with me, and he didnt. he always answers my texts, and came by to look at me when I wasnt talking to him. I know if I was alone with him, he would want to be in the act with me, I feel it. i wanted harmoney at any cost, yes. but, if he is not interested anymore, why did she and many others say he is not done? did he want me to be interested in him?

• icearia,

be available in every possible way.

• wickedmoon

so BLmoon is right your saying. and i just need to fight him off when he comes around and looks at me like he is interested? Yes.

if he is not interested anymore, why did she and many others say he is not done? Because you are suppressing your strenght and seem so as your neigbourhood expects of you, because you are afraid.

did he want me to be interested in him? No.

Be rebellious— Rebellion is individual. Rebel! Take responsibility for your life.

• Hi hanswolfgang,thank you . I will follow your advice and hope everything will go well.

Is that co-worker jealous of me or something like that ?

I just want to ignore her and be happy at work.

• Is that co-worker jealous of me or something like that ? No.

If you want to cling, you need a clinger. If you have no need to cling, there is no need for clinger. Go deep into it. If you don’t need to cling, the ego is not needed at all; it will be pointless. In fact, it cannot exist without clinging.

• Dear hanswolfgang,

Thank you for this piece of advice. What was this in relation to?

Always grateful to you,

me

• Hi hanswolfgang,thank you again ..I don't want to cling to believing that person is out to cause me trouble etc. I want to be free from these thoughts ..

I'd like to ask another questiong please . I recently consulted a psychic who told me that I already knew my soulmate but wasn't acknowledging him ..Is that true ? Do I really know my soulmate ? Thank you .

• Dear icearia

What was this in relation to? To your defensive approach.

Truth immediately creates a love in your heart; something is triggered in you in a very mysterious way.