All Thats Missing Is The Shotgun

• Is anyone else just plain fed-up lately? Any babies thrown out with the bath water? A place setting or two broken and in the trash? After wreaking havoc, are we finally ready to put the past behind us and greet the future with open arms? Talk to me people...

• very interesting picture, looks good the way it is i think, but on the other hand would a shotgun of finished the pic of,mmm

• thats the strenght picture from tarot cards?

• IM TALKING.CAN YOU TELL ME.WHAT TO DO NOW? SHOULD I MOVE ON OT CONTINUE TO WAIT, BEEN WAITING 4 MONTHS NOW.BEGING TO BE FED UP BUT.SOMETHING (MY HEART?) KEEPS ME IN THE PLACE OF LIMBO,PERHAPS I NEED TO DRAW THE STRENGTH CARD?.DO I KEEP WAITING?

• archersbow

that's some picture--yin and yang. You obviously have a firm grasp on the art of metaphor. We all wish? The perfect balance? NOT--Breaking glass--hurling objects?-- despite all we know--oh to be too human when it's calm waters we crave--- to glide on into enlightenment. Yes, we are all sick of it this "JOB" to maintain-death "till us part" a balance between yin and yang--heaven and earth. To be Saint like. (but I think you have to be dead to collect that award). May I return your ART for another? These famouse words by Pulitzer prize poet Gwendolyn Brooks----

"Conduct your blooming

In the noise

And whip

Of the whirlwind........"

• Well, all I need it the shotgun to get rid of the obnoxious woman who lives right across the hall in my apartment building. Although she is only obeying orders from the building administrator--yet she does an excellent job in getting on my nerves, bringing the worst out of me and wishing I could somehow get rid of her. What to do?.

How can any one look ahead to a bright future when you can even open the door.....and there she is watching.!

I don ' t know, but I don't deserve this. shotguns, anyone? Please.

• It takes some time to close the doors to the past

I've closed some, and still need to close the rest

won't happen right away, but it will someday

what matters in life is that we learn and move forward

no single person always right always lucky

if we stop holding on to the past, our hands will be free to accept the abundance the universe has in store for us

• What a beautiful photo...Beauty and the Beast. 🙂

I know that I'm ready to leave the past behind and embrace a more positive future with open arms. 🙂

• I wasn't sure what pic is that LOL

but now you said it, of course beauty and the beast !

I even liked the TV series, I think it was Linda Hamilton the same one in Terminator

• What keeps you in limbo? FEAR. Fear is a good thing, unless it paralyzes you. Jump! By now you probably have. (This was a month ago--so sorry, thought there were no responses to the topic).

If you stubbornly cling to the past, the universe will create the chaos necessary to rip you from it. And that is sooo painful. Better to accept the inevitable and embrace change. Grab the reins...

• OOPs. The previous reply was to stclair...

• blmoon-

Love Gwendolyn and what a quote! Sometimes you've got to confront the tiger(rage=fear) and whip it into submission. The resulting whirlwind blows away the past...

• maartha,

'The Art of War' instructs us to keep our friends close and our enemies even closer...

• leoscorpion-

So true, so true and since I posted this topic I've made some progress--an awakening of sorts and I'm in the throws of transition and feel the past being shed like a snakes skin. Heady stuff!

• DarknessAngel,

I love this pic. It's Victorian. I was thinking along the lines of "loaded for bear".

Fantastic that you're facing the future with open arms. Amazing the energy

it gives you. How freeing to no longer be burdened by the past...