Could anyone`please give me a reading?

• Thanks you Hans .... I'd love to know the type of spread you use to conduct tarot reading. Can you please give some insight lessons to us!

• In my tarot readings I no more use any type of spread. Question, I draw a card, there is the answer, and so on and on.

But (good) spreads are useful for learning, how cards interpret each other, how different cards form a complete picture, how the interpretation of one card becomes modified by another card. So the cards can teach you how to interpret them.

Once your eye is completely clean, clean of all the dust, once it becomes a pure mirror, it reflects that which is. And that is truth and truth liberates, but it has to be your own. There is only one possibility of liberation, that is your own truth. And all that you have to do is to create a dispassionate eye. And tarot cards can be a great help to find your own truth.

• OK so I have loads to learn....Thanks Hans

• hans, sorry to bother you again, but could i ask you to tell me if you see how things stand currently and in the future regarding the person i was going to marry?

Danke Schön

• Rola,

your approach should be that of a poet, of a lover, of one who is absolutely wondering what it is all about. Not knowing it, sing a song. Not knowing it, become prayerful. Not knowing it, bow down. The poet´s approach is not that of explanation. It is that of exclamation. He says, "Aha, Aha! So here is the mystery."

• Bitteschön, PiscesDani

be not sorry to bother me, I am not sorry, to be not bothered, if I really am bothered.

How things stand currently and in the future regarding the person you was going to marry? There is temperance, an equilibrium, he has stabilized an inner harmony. In the future he will feel bound and blinded, then he will have to turn around to go on his way.

Respect poetry more than money. Money is useful, but where money is respected, poetry can´t be respected.

• Ahhhh (^_^) here lays the mystery

• Hans:

Thanks again, but i am sorry, i don't quite understand what that means regarding us (i am not a natural english speaker). The respecting poetry bit i do understand and share 100%, but the part regarding him i can't seem to comprehend.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Rola

and the two doors in the room both lead to illusion. It is not a question of choosing between truth and illusion, because all doors that are outside you, lead into illusion. The truth is within you. It is in the very heart of the seeker.

• PiscesDani,

Da besteht Mäßigkeit, ein Gleichgewicht, er hat in sich eine innere Harmonie erreicht. In der Zukunft wird er sich gebunden fühlen und nicht mehr durchblicken können, dann wird er sich umdrehen müssen, um sich auf seinen Weg zu begeben.

Be characterless. Have no morality; be not immoral, be amoral. Or, have a higher morality that never comes from the outside, but comes from within. It does not allow any imposition from the outside, because all impositions from the outside convert you into a slave.

• quenkath

what do I think of this chick? She is identified with her mind, in a very stubborn way.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• If you wish to see the truth, then hold no opinion for or against.

• thanks hans, still trying to wrap my mind around that one... i'm neither an english natural speaker nor german, i am actually a spanish natural speaker who happens to mumble in two other languages too 🙂

thanks you so much for your precious time and for giving me insight in a matter that is really close to my heart.

herzliche grüsse

d.

• PiscesDani,

Lao Tzu says: The way if the Tao is a watercourse way. It moves like water. What is the movement of the water? of of a river? The movement has a few beautiful things about it. One, it always moves towards the depth, it always searches for the lowest ground. It is non-ambitious; it never hankers to be the first, it wants to be the last.

• Hans:

The Tao Te Ching is very close to my heart too, try to follow it every day, some days more successfully than others. Trying to follow the path of the wise now, even though at times its difficult and overwhelming. Also trying to remain hopeful, yet not blind.

• The being is not a static thing waiting to be discovered by you. The being has to be created moment to moment. That is the only way to discover it.