Could someone help w/ a love reading?

• Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum (just stumbled across it this morning) but look forward to reading everyone's posts and comments.

Would it be too much trouble to ask for a love reading? My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me 2 months ago (wow, what is it with the number 2? LOL!). Without going into a lot of detail -- mainly because I don't want to bog you all down with a long post -- suffice it to say that I was taken by surprise. I'm still in shock, truth be told. I never saw it coming. I would love to know if this is merely temporary and if he is coming back, or if our relationship really is over. My birthday is 3/20/1976 and his is 1/6/1976 (his birthday is today, actually).

Thank you all so much for any light you can shed on the situation! Blessings and Happy New Year!

Smileumbrella

• Hi there, since I am a Capricorn guy as your b/f and my by birthday (1/6/1971). I believe that I can help he is a romantic person who won't be able to tell you if he disagree with some of your behavior. he loves with his heart not his mind and gives as much as he can but he receive nothing in return he withdraw from the relationship by disappearing from your life day after day. then, find yourself very distant from him.

solution, think about what he didn't like about you. try to remember what actions you done and his response was not totally agree with you. apologize to him for every you think you might have done for him.

• This post is deleted!