Help now please.....

• I want to know why am I treated that way he treats me. It seems I am always wrong. I can hurt and cry and yet I am wrong.

• Why you are treated that way he treats you: because there is no love for the honor of the people.

This denial is based on a deep fear.

• Hanswolfgang,

I am sorry I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Is he afraid or scared of something. What is he hiding from me?

• He is neither afraid nor scared of something. What is he hiding from you? His fear of being imprisoned in a relationship, where one watches and controls the other, where no personal growth is possible anymore.

Who are you that men should rend their bosom and unveil their pride, that you may see their worth naked and their pride unabashed?

• I am nothing of that he had caused me to lose trust through actions shown. Can you tell me something of my past?

• Something of your past: You made an offer: "Take please a bit of this."

Experience life in all possible ways -- good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don't be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.

• I am confused.

• 143jastin, I've read a lot of your posts and understand you are seeking some answers and working through issues. There are some really wonderful and wise people here and they can certainly help but it seems that many of their answers bring up more questions for you. I wonder if visiting a therapist might be helpful too? Someone who knows your background and can meet with you regularly to sort out some of these questions you have. Psychics and tarot readers can help for sure but from the frequency of your questions and posts it seems that you might need to speak to the same person on a more regular basis to really work out what is bothering you. Also, I can recommend something that helped me a lot. Eckart Tolles book "A New Earth" was very good reading for me. This same author write "The Power of Now". I preferred "A New Earth" but know his other book has helped many people. I found them really eye opening and gained some peace after reading them. They just made sense to me. Could be worth a try? I hope you find the answers you seek. Best wishes to you.

• This post is deleted!